Venia's Signature Shop <3 WIP

Having trouble formatting your forum topic or signature? Buy or sell custom code here

Venia's Signature Shop <3 WIP

Postby Venia » Sun Mar 13, 2022 5:21 pm

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Friends , welcome to my signature shop!

My name is Venia, I have been creating signatures for myself for a while now. I joined Chicken Smoothie
back in 2012 but then left and gave away all my pets and took down my account. Now I am back and ready to
create some more fun and beautiful signatures!
Please keep scrolling to get to rules, prices, and the signatures that are up for grabs <3

♡ ♡ ♡ 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐠 & 𝐑𝐮𝐥𝐞𝐬 ♡ ♡ ♡

⌑ You may not use a signature design unless you have sent over the payment for it and gotten confirmation
→ I will send the code through messages to you.

⌑ Please do not take credit for the signatures, I put a lot of work in them and really enjoy creating them.

⌑ I will not change anything on premade designs but I will have custom slots open where I will work with
you to create your dream signature ^ u ^

⌑ You are welcome to change things with the premade signature as you wish.

⌑ Prices for premade designs will be listed along with the signature name (just for me to keep track)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Premade signatures currently available :

WIP - please bear with me as I work to get some signatures made and added here ღƪ(ˆ◡ˆ)ʃ♡

Venia IS THE NAME!~

>>Hello Everyone! I am Venia ^u^ Nice to meet you please feel free to message me
if you want to talk of anything like that. I am always looking for roleplays to join!<<

Sure. Life can be sad but, it can also be happy, forgiving, and beautiful. I wish for you all to be able to wake up and be excited for the day ahead, enjoy the small things, and love what you do an who you are. The worlds hard enough already don't make yourself part of the problem. Just remember there is always a solution. Maybe it won't come today or tomorrow but it will come and we'll be okay.

Have a nice day!
Venia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Venia's Signature Shop <3 WIP

Postby Venia » Mon Mar 14, 2022 4:05 am

Save - Customs

Venia IS THE NAME!~

>>Hello Everyone! I am Venia ^u^ Nice to meet you please feel free to message me
if you want to talk of anything like that. I am always looking for roleplays to join!<<

Sure. Life can be sad but, it can also be happy, forgiving, and beautiful. I wish for you all to be able to wake up and be excited for the day ahead, enjoy the small things, and love what you do an who you are. The worlds hard enough already don't make yourself part of the problem. Just remember there is always a solution. Maybe it won't come today or tomorrow but it will come and we'll be okay.

Have a nice day!
Venia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Venia's Signature Shop <3 WIP

Postby Venia » Mon Mar 14, 2022 4:05 am

Save - FAQ

Venia IS THE NAME!~

Have a nice day!
Venia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me