ใ€Œ๐™—๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™๐™–๐™žโœ๐™จ ๐™œ๐™ง๐™–๐™ฅ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™จ ๐™จ๐™๐™ค๐™ฅโธบavatars & banners

Having trouble formatting your forum topic or signature? Buy or sell custom code here

Re: ใ€Œ๐™—๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™๐™–๐™žโœ๐™จ ๐™œ๐™ง๐™–๐™ฅ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™จ ๐™จ๐™๐™ค๐™ฅโธบavatars & banners

Postby suyama » Sat Mar 28, 2020 4:08 am

๐™ช๐™จ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ข๐™š; hokusigh
      ๐™ฃ๐™ช๐™ข๐™—๐™š๐™ง ๐™ค๐™› ๐™–๐™ซ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ง๐™จ; two
      ๐™ž๐™ข๐™–๐™œ๐™š(๐™จ)/๐™œ๐™ž๐™›(๐™จ); one two
      ๐™ฌ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™ข๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™™๐™ค; is it okay if you could change them so they fit the 100x100 size?
      ๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง; thank you!! ((:
//
suyama

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ใ€Œ๐™—๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™๐™–๐™žโœ๐™จ ๐™œ๐™ง๐™–๐™ฅ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™จ ๐™จ๐™๐™ค๐™ฅโธบavatars & banners

Postby Nex » Sat Mar 28, 2020 5:42 am

๐™ช๐™จ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ข๐™š; Iron.
      ๐™ฃ๐™ช๐™ข๐™—๐™š๐™ง ๐™ค๐™› ๐™—๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ; 1
      ๐™จ๐™ž๐™ฏ๐™š(๐™จ); Medium
      ๐™ž๐™ข๐™–๐™œ๐™š(๐™จ)/๐™œ๐™ž๐™›(๐™จ); #1, #2, #3, #5, #6, #7 & Background (You definitely donโ€™t have to use all of these. I am mostly looking for outlines of a few well-known dog breeds and maybe one of two wildlife just in the background.)
      ๐™ฌ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™—๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ง(๐™จ) ๐™ž๐™จ(๐™–๐™ง๐™š) ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง; A RP guild
      ๐™ฌ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™—๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ง(๐™จ)/๐™๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™ž๐™ฉ(๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ข) ๐™–๐™ง๐™ง๐™–๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™š๐™™(๐™จ); Title: The Wilderness
      Subtitle: Be careful who you can trust.
      Arrangement: The dogs are the focus, forest background with some wildlife.

๐™˜๐™ค๐™ก๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ก๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™š/๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ข๐™š; Night/Dark Palette

๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ข๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ; Click

๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง; Iโ€™m sorry I donโ€™t have any C$ available. I included bulk uncommons to hopefully make it up. C:
hi call me trash,
rodents are my passion

Nex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bandai » Sat Mar 28, 2020 6:26 am

hokusigh wrote:
      ๐™ช๐™จ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ข๐™š; hokusigh
      ๐™ฃ๐™ช๐™ข๐™—๐™š๐™ง ๐™ค๐™› ๐™–๐™ซ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ง๐™จ; two
      ๐™ž๐™ข๐™–๐™œ๐™š(๐™จ)/๐™œ๐™ž๐™›(๐™จ); one two
      ๐™ฌ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™ข๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™™๐™ค; is it okay if you could change them so they fit the 100x100 size?
      ๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง; thank you!! ((:

on it!

Iron. wrote:
      ๐™ช๐™จ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ข๐™š; Iron.
      ๐™ฃ๐™ช๐™ข๐™—๐™š๐™ง ๐™ค๐™› ๐™—๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ; 1
      ๐™จ๐™ž๐™ฏ๐™š(๐™จ); Medium
      ๐™ž๐™ข๐™–๐™œ๐™š(๐™จ)/๐™œ๐™ž๐™›(๐™จ); #1, #2, #3, #5, #6, #7 & Background (You definitely donโ€™t have to use all of these. I am mostly looking for outlines of a few well-known dog breeds and maybe one of two wildlife just in the background.)
      ๐™ฌ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™—๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ง(๐™จ) ๐™ž๐™จ(๐™–๐™ง๐™š) ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง; A RP guild
      ๐™ฌ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™—๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ง(๐™จ)/๐™๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™ž๐™ฉ(๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ข) ๐™–๐™ง๐™ง๐™–๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™š๐™™(๐™จ); Title: The Wilderness
      Subtitle: Be careful who you can trust.
      Arrangement: The dogs are the focus, forest background with some wildlife.

๐™˜๐™ค๐™ก๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ก๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™š/๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ข๐™š; Night/Dark Palette

๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ข๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ; Click

๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง; Iโ€™m sorry I donโ€™t have any C$ available. I included bulk uncommons to hopefully make it up. C:

gonna get started on it, not sure if i'll finish it because it's almost 12 pm here >.<
bandai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me