closed โŸถ ๐™—๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™๐™–๐™žโœ๐™จ ๐™œ๐™ง๐™–๐™ฅ๐™๐™ž๐™˜ ๐™จ๐™๐™ค๐™ฅ. โš

Having trouble formatting your forum topic or signature? Buy or sell custom code here

Re: ๐™ค๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ฃ โŸถ ๐™—๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™๐™–๐™žโœ๐™จ ๐™œ๐™ง๐™–๐™ฅ๐™๐™ž๐™˜ ๐™จ๐™๐™ค๐™ฅ. โš

Postby opaquii » Thu Oct 03, 2019 4:06 am

โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–

X
X
X

name โŸถ Opaquii
number of avatars/banners/edits โŸถ 1 avatar :3
images/gifs โŸถ x
what do you want me to do โŸถ could you resize it so it fits for CS? and a thin white square border around it please!
other โŸถ Thank you so much!
๐™๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™† ๐™”๐™Š๐™!
opaquii/neone | artist for wermz
discord; opaquii (for commissions)
wermz โ€ข commissions โ€ข icon โ€ข โ˜ข
opaquii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐™ค๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ฃ โŸถ ๐™—๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™๐™–๐™žโœ๐™จ ๐™œ๐™ง๐™–๐™ฅ๐™๐™ž๐™˜ ๐™จ๐™๐™ค๐™ฅ. โš

Postby bandai » Thu Oct 03, 2019 4:26 am

Opaquii wrote:

โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–

X
X
X

name โŸถ Opaquii
number of avatars/banners/edits โŸถ 1 avatar :3
images/gifs โŸถ x
what do you want me to do โŸถ could you resize it so it fits for CS? and a thin white square border around it please!
other โŸถ Thank you so much!

on it!
bandai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RimuruRin » Sun Oct 06, 2019 10:03 am

โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–

X
X
X

name โŸถ MayMay778
number of avatars/banners/edits โŸถ 1 Banner
images/gifs โŸถ

Image - Background

โค๏ธ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œ - This is just an example but I would like to have rainbow hearts boarding all sides of the banner *I just used https://emojipedia.org/ to find these*

Image - I would like to have this pet in the right-hand side of the banner if that is Possible

I would like to have "Little Paw's Adoption" somewhere towards the left side next to the bunny, wherever you think it would look best with everything else. I want it in a nice/kinda fancy looking font if that is something you can do, similar to Scriptina font. I think white would be a good color for the text but I don't know how that would look on top of the background so also whatever you think would be best.

This is the forum I will be using the banner for so you can kind of get an idea of the theme

https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=4176872&p=127103308#p127103308

what do you want me to do โŸถ oops, I described what I wanted to be done next to the images already :lol:
other โŸถ I just have a question because I am still learning how the BBCode stuff words, what do I used to apply a link to an image? So I can link my adoption center to the banner? Im sorry if this is too much since you are making these for free if you don't want to do it or would like something please just let me know!
RimuruRin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bandai » Sun Oct 06, 2019 7:22 pm

MayMay778 wrote:

โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–

X
X
X

name โŸถ MayMay778
number of avatars/banners/edits โŸถ 1 Banner
images/gifs โŸถ

Image - Background

โค๏ธ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œ - This is just an example but I would like to have rainbow hearts boarding all sides of the banner *I just used https://emojipedia.org/ to find these*

Image - I would like to have this pet in the right-hand side of the banner if that is Possible

I would like to have "Little Paw's Adoption" somewhere towards the left side next to the bunny, wherever you think it would look best with everything else. I want it in a nice/kinda fancy looking font if that is something you can do, similar to Scriptina font. I think white would be a good color for the text but I don't know how that would look on top of the background so also whatever you think would be best.

This is the forum I will be using the banner for so you can kind of get an idea of the theme

https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=4176872&p=127103308#p127103308

what do you want me to do โŸถ oops, I described what I wanted to be done next to the images already :lol:
other โŸถ I just have a question because I am still learning how the BBCode stuff words, what do I used to apply a link to an image? So I can link my adoption center to the banner? Im sorry if this is too much since you are making these for free if you don't want to do it or would like something please just let me know!

got it! i'll tell you how to link it to your shop once i finish it
bandai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby trxshtxpes » Mon Oct 07, 2019 5:03 pm

โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–

X
X
X

name โŸถ thnks fr th mmrs
number of avatars/banners/edits โŸถ 1 avatar
images/gifs โŸถ
what do you want me to do โŸถ maybe add some cute overlays and a flower crown if possible?
other โŸถ maybe a psd/filter if that's okay? thanks in advance!
โ–ˆ
๏ผฎ
๏ผฅ
๏ผถ
๏ผฅ
๏ผฒ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โœ˜โœ˜ ๐“ˆ๐“‰๐‘œ๐“… โœ˜โœ˜
โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
Elliot.
he/them
emo & tired
inactive. (:
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚

โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜
๏ฝŒ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ‹๏ฝ‰๏ฝŽ๏ฝ‡
โžน ๏ผต๏ผฐ โžน

๏น›link โœฆ link โœฆ ยฉ๏นœ
trxshtxpes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bandai » Mon Oct 07, 2019 10:24 pm

Thnks Fr Th Mmrs wrote:

โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–

X
X
X

name โŸถ thnks fr th mmrs
number of avatars/banners/edits โŸถ 1 avatar
images/gifs โŸถ
what do you want me to do โŸถ maybe add some cute overlays and a flower crown if possible?
other โŸถ maybe a psd/filter if that's okay? thanks in advance!

hey! just wanted to let you know I saw your order, but im in school right now so I'll get to it in a couple of hours!
bandai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me