( ☾ ━━ remember me [coding shop] [closed]

Having trouble formatting your forum topic or signature? Buy or sell custom code here

Re: ( ☾ ━━ remember me [coding shop][special deals going on]

Postby Goodbye... » Mon May 18, 2020 4:16 pm

username ★ Tσσdlєßug ☆
    theme Inspector Gadget
    color palette I'm horrible at choosing colors, but a Soft/Pastel palette like the ones I have in my current sig would be great, anything that'll match the GIFs!
    style Large, if it's no trouble, could I get something between intermediate and advanced? I mostly care about the images ^^
    layout Full Length & Width!
    photos or gifs wanted X X X X
    font XXX
    symbols Any of these ♪ ♫ ♩ ♬ or whatever you think would fit the theme! :3
    quote "I'm always on Duty!" or "Go Gadget Go!" or "Wowzers!" (Whatever you pick is fine, I couldn't decide ^^')
    bio 𝓨𝓸𝓾𝓷𝓰 𝓐𝓭𝓾𝓵𝓽 / 𝓐𝓾𝓽𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓬 / 𝓘𝓷𝓯𝓳 / 𝓐𝓭𝓿𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓼𝓽
    "Hi there! call me Toodles or Buggy, or come up with your own name for me if you want. I'm just a huge dork who loves old movies TV shows, and anything from the 1900s era in general. I'm currently obsessed with Inspector Gadget, Get Smart, Tennessee Tuxedo, and Leave it to Beaver. Please remember to take care of yourself, you are one incredible human being, Go Go Gadget love and support! ♡"

links Honeysuckle Magical Splendor DeviantArt
    payment X X
    other Thank you so much! Also if you have any questions feel free to ask! If my payment isn't enough for what I'm asking I will gladly add more!

Goodbye...

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ☾ ━━ remember me [coding shop]

Postby s o r r o w s » Fri May 22, 2020 5:02 am

★ Tσσdlєßug ☆ wrote:
--snip--

tysm for ordering! it has been accepted. sorry for not getting back to you sooner! you'll be added to the front soon <3
s o r r o w s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby metanoia. » Fri May 29, 2020 6:39 am

username metanoia.
    theme friends the tv show
    color palette - #f0c796 || - #edaec7 || - #85a8be || - #f7f6f2 || - #fc8d67
    style large & intermediate or simple, i'm fine with either.
    layout x x
    photos or gifs wanted x x x x x x
    font x x
    symbols you can decide, whatever looks best! although, i do enjoy any cute little arrow symbol but it is completely up to you!
    quote ''i'm not great at the advice. can i interest you in a sarcastic comment?''
    bio she/her • older teen • luca or meta
    hello ya'll! its your girl, metanoia. i'm a older teen living in america with my adopted family. i love to listen to music, play football, play soccer, go to the beach, and help our local animal shelter. i love making new friends so hit me up! also ,, i have an addiction
    to friends, i'm working on it, i swear.

links six spaces
    payment x [url=
    other tysm! trade sent although you can cancel if not accepting <3
metanoia.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ☾ ━━ remember me [coding shop]

Postby s o r r o w s » Sat May 30, 2020 6:29 pm

metanoia. wrote:--snip <3--

thank you so much for ordering! your order has been taken, and i will try to get to it as soon as possible.
s o r r o w s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ( ☾ ━━ remember me [coding shop] [closed]

Postby Panda-Love-100 » Thu Jul 09, 2020 5:07 am

just a small mark here...
Panda-Love-100

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ( ☾ ━━ remember me [coding shop] [closed]

Postby rabbit_with_a_fedora » Thu Jul 09, 2020 5:09 am

username [pikachuuuuuuuuuuuyyy]
    theme [ Wings of Fire Icewings]
    color palette [#80FFFF , #40BFFF, #0080FF]
    style [size (i.e. small, medium, large) & difficulty (simple, intermediate, and advanced) Medium, Intermediate]
    layout [can be filled out with N/A or you can place links to examples you'd like your signature to look like. IDK really, maybe like Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=989229? (I like the layout, not the theme or colours or anything else)]
    photos or gifs wanted [please put them as links and make sure that you have permission to use them. also please remember that i] https://i.pinimg.com/originals/0c/1d/df/0c1ddf077eb7513652eb4361594dd1ca.jpg
    https://giffiles.alphacoders.com/493/49349.gif
    https://cdn.lowgif.com/medium/8b808564e5c4504b-snow-falling-fill-the-empty-spaces.gif

font [please put them as links and make sure that the font you want is free for commercial use.] https://www.1001fonts.com/precious-font.html (for big text, not bio) Bio: (just normal font is fine)
    symbols [N/A]
    quote [if your quote is long please also provide me with a shorter version of it just in case. "Avalanche The Icewing" AND " Be strong. Be vigilant. Strike first. Trust no one." (i hope this is short enough)]
    bio [do not ask for lines, you must give me an actual bio to write within the signature so that i can make sure that everything fits properly. this can be filled out as N/A.
    Hey there! I'm Vivian, but call me Vivy! I'm a straight girl who lives in Canada, and I'm currently in school, so bear with me! I love Harry Potter and Wings of Fire (as you can see by my sig), and I love Roleplays! I'm a really fun person, and if you want to chat, shoot me a PM! (But don't shoot me I'm too young to dieeeeee!) I'm a Cancer, and love rabbits! I have one dutch rabbit named Spiffy and a turtle named Jim! I suck at online drawing, hehe. I super love CS, and joined December 2019! Please send me a trade! I love history, science, law, everything!! I want to enter government when I grow up, so if anyone seeing this is a minister, please give me tips!! My signature theme is Avalanche The Icewing, an Icewing OC for a fanfic im writing! ]

links [this can be filled out as N/A, you can give me a number of spaces you'd like, or just give specific links.] N/A!
    payment [umm lemme send u the trade]
    other [this can be filled out with N/A] Thank you for doing this! (I know you're closed, i just want to put this here so i don't forget! :D)(
hi, i'm rabbit!
she/her or any pronouns
canadian (i speak english, canadian french and i'm learning danish! i speak mandarin at home but i'm not super fluent in writing or reading it)

check out my grab bags/trading thread: xx

ImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage

rabbit_with_a_fedora

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me