Users Searching for Coding and Signatures - Post Here

Having trouble formatting your forum topic or signature? Buy or sell custom code here

Re: Users Searching for Coding and Signatures - Post Here

Postby Sylvexi » Mon Apr 30, 2018 11:54 am

I'm looking for coding!
Type: Coding for signature

References/Images: x | x | x | x with me asking for art here | x | x

Other details: Don't use all of them, that'd be quite impossible to fit it all in one space o3o also, generally anything having to do with foxes is okay, and if there's pixel art that would be free to use, then even better! The last 3 images were made by people for me. Sadly though, the creator of the last two did not post them anywhere but through private PM. I would just like a simple code design for the signature, and if possible, I would love the quote
"To me, you are still nothing more than a little boy who is just like a hundred thousand other little boys. And I have no need of you. And you, on your part, have no need of me. To you I am nothing more than a fox like a hundred thousand other foxes. But if you tame me, then we shall need each other. To me, you will be unique in all the world. To you, I shall be unique in all the world...." - Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince
I know that's probably a little WAY too big, so preferably whoever wants to make a fox signature for me could use "To you I am nothing more than a fox like a hundred thousand other foxes. But if you tame me, then we shall need each other.", or "But if you tame me, then we shall need each other. To me, you will be unique in all the world. To you, I shall be unique in all the world....", or "The cunning of the fox is as murderous as the violence of the wolf." - Thomas Paine.
Other than the central theme on foxes, I would appreciate if the colour scheme was a deep forest green, a dark sunset purple, an earthy/wood-like brown, or any other colours that you would think would go well with the pictures and/or signature in general. It would be preferred to leave a bit of space for some text, as well as links and other small tag images. Sorry if this is a bit to specific.... but feel free to format or anything in any way!

Is this a try out for an adoptable? (if so, include the end date): No
What I'm willing to pay: Anything within reason in these two groups: Regular Pets | Event Pets
x
Haha, you're trembling...
Is it the cold, or just cowardice?
Sylvexi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Princess of Wolves » Sat May 05, 2018 11:45 am

DOES ANYONE HAVE A DREAMCATCHER SIG I COULD USE?!?!?!? :cry:
✰ ℋ𝒆𝓵𝓵𝓸! 𝓘'𝓶 𝓔𝓼𝓹𝒆𝓸𝓷! 𝓘 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝒆 𝓟𝓸𝓴𝒆𝓶𝓸𝓷! 𝓐𝓷𝓭 ℛ𝓞ℬℒ𝓞𝓧! 𝓐𝓷𝓭 𝓦𝓪𝓻𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓻𝓼! 𝓘'𝓶 ℱ𝒆𝓶𝓪𝓵𝒆 (𝓸𝓫𝓿𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼𝓵𝔂) 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓲𝒇 𝔂𝓸𝓾'𝓻𝒆 𝓵𝓸𝓷𝒆𝓵𝔂, 𝓬𝓸𝓶𝒆 𝓟ℳ 𝓶𝒆! 𝓘'𝓶 𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓲𝓷𝒆 ℱ𝓻𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂𝓼, 𝓢𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓭𝓪𝔂𝓼, 𝓢𝓾𝓷𝓭𝓪𝔂𝓼, 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓼𝓸𝓶𝒆𝓽𝓲𝓶𝒆𝓼 𝒆𝓪𝓻𝓵𝔂 𝓲𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝒆 𝓶𝓸𝓻𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓸𝓷 ℳ𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓪𝔂𝓼. ✰
Princess of Wolves

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dysautonomia » Sun May 06, 2018 6:36 am

Seeking Trade Rules, and general skeleton coding for my trade threads, etc.
I'd prefer someone who can do it fairly quickly - within ~48 hours.
Can pay in rares or C$, please message me with examples.

Thanks in advance!
▐▌

▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
♡.﹀﹀.♡

Brandi she/they
i make no apologies
for how i choose to
repair what you
....broke....

✊🏻✊🏼✊🏾✊🏿
#BlackLivesMatter

ੈ✩‧₊˚

dms open
⤻✔pings

my trade center
collections/adopts
auction thread
wishlist givers inc

▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
Dysautonomia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gamorasass » Wed May 23, 2018 4:13 am

I'm looking for art!
      Type: Avatar - I'm honestly just too lazy to do offsite editing lmao.
      References/Images: Gamora from Guardians of the Galaxy, MCU not comics. Would prefer a gif, but picture is fine too if that's the only way you can ensure high quality. I'd rather you find options you want to work with that way it can ensure proper quality. Please PM me with the image options you've chosen so I can pick one.
      Other details: Need it in both 100 x 100 & 150 x 150. I can resize it from 150 x 150, so you can just make the one that size if need be. Please please please, and I cannot stress this enough, please make it high quality. Don't choose a lower quality image and do not give it a "faded" style filter. Other than that, the ball is in your court.
      What I'm willing to pay: Tell me your expected payment, please.

♕── IT'S JUST SOME]XXX
      XXXXUNSPOKEN THING

just you average marvel nerd &
      starmora enthusiast living life as
      a full time working cat mom!
      LIGHTS OFF!

┌──────────────────┐
      service dog chat job chat
      └──────────────────┘
gamorasass

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby puppis » Sat May 26, 2018 5:13 pm

I'm looking for art!
Type: Signature
References/Images: tbd
Other details: I'd like something somewhat complex, with an area for text and all of that jazz! It'd be great if I could see some examples of your work before I commission you!
What I'm willing to pay: 25-40 chicken dollars

Please PM me if you're willing <3
Last edited by puppis on Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
xxthey/she/he - artist
puppis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rat pack » Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:06 pm

I'm looking for a signature based around Tom Felton/Draco Malfoy. Please PM me if you are up for it, and I'll give you the details. I know pricing ranges from person to person, so please let me know what you'd like in return for the signature. If you're willing to do more than one, that is even better. Please don't be offended if you PM me and I decide not to take a signature from you, it is nothing personal. <3

╔═════════════════════════════════╗
You know that place between sleep and awake
that place where you still remember dreaming?
That’s where I’ll always love you
that’s where I’ll be waiting. ©

╚═════════════════════════════════╝

rat pack

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cad bane » Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:48 pm

looking for a signature !

1. xx
2. (would like the people in the corner to be cropped out of this one)
i would like you to be able to edit the gifs so that they can fit nicely in the signature c:

details:
i would like the shape of the signature to be long, but it can be square if necessary, im not too picky! ^^
id like to put only a few words to describe myself in my signature- i was thinking i would put something along the lines of this:
courtney
she / her
asexual
abroromantic
into theater

for the color scheme of signature, id like to use this palette:
xx
it would be cool if you threw in a few gradients too, but you don’t need to (:

payment:

i am willing to offer this entire group of pets as payment :
xx
also, if you can make my avatar into a circular shape, id be willing to throw in another pet from my rares group or a handful of common-uncommon wl pets !

pm me with examples of your work if you are interested!
cad bane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spookums » Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:01 pm

I Need A Signature!
Type: Signature
References/ImagesNone as of yet!
Other details I really love pastel pink, anime, deer and jackalopes. So, if you are able to incorporate any of this please let me know!
What I'm willing to pay I can pay in art (see the Deviantart linked in my current signature for art examples), $5.00 CS, or pets.
If you are looking to get art or pets, please PM me to work out a deal!

Thank you!
Hi! I'm Spookums ♥

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Deer Collector | Artist | Long-Term Member

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

My trades are always open, even if Im not online!
Spookums

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ヽ(゜∇゜)ノ » Sat Jun 16, 2018 7:34 pm

Hey kiddos, looking for a complex signature that'll last me a good while.

Type; ComPLeX Signature, includes space for me to type, gifs, images, stickers and/or some text.
Theme: Vaporwave/BTS

Text: Looking for a quote that's by either BTS, Pyrocynical, H3h3Productions, Post Malone, Pewdiepie, Jenna Marbles, Morgan Adams, Garrett Watts, Jacksflims, JonTron, Vsauce, Jameskii, Flamingo, MrBeast, Cyranek, Brandon Rogers, or Emilia Fart. They're all just some people that I like.
For Vsauce, I'd recommend looking at videos called "Vsauce but out of context".
For BTS, lyrics from Cypher (1, 2, 3 or 4) are what I'm interested in, or any of their rap-heavy tracks.
For Jameskii, quotes from any video of his are fine. Videos I'm most interested in are VRChat videos, 32/16 idiots one island or a very immerse 19th century simulator.
For Pyrocynical, any of his videos are fine.
For H3h3Productions, again, any of their videos are fine.
For Post Malone, song lyrics are cool, also just from any videos like H3 Podcasts or interviews.
For anyone else, anything is fine.
I'm also looking for text in other languages, like words in korean. Korean is mainly what I'd like, using translate should work. It can be anywhere, whatever looks fine. You can do whatever you want in korean, but maybe some other quotes should be best? Whatever words come up when you first look at my profile or the signature could be some thoughts.

Payment: C$3 is all I have at the moment, so either that or whatever you want from my trade group. We'll discuss the payment when I have seen your examples and I've confirmed it. I only pay afterwards, you'll send the trade for whatever you want before you give me the code but after you show me how it looks. I'll edit it with removing any pets that I might not be open to paying with and send it to you for final confirmation, then you either edit or accept and then send the code exactly as soon as you've accepted. If it doesn't be sent 15 minutes after the acceptation I'll assume you've cancelled out with the payment.
Reference: The game 'PUSS!' is an insane, absurd and intense avoid-'em up game about a cat! This game is very close to what I'm interested in regarding my signature.
Other: You must update me with screenshots of the process so I can tell you if theres any images I'd like changed. This signature will be my signature for, most likely, as long as I continue being on here. PLEASE put a link to your profile at any far sides where it's visible. If it's not there I'll hold payment until there is full visual of the original creator. It must be sized smaller, semi-light colour text that can be gradient or base one color. Make sure that it is not interfering with anything and is linking to your active profile.
You must friend me so that you can send me PMS or notify me if theres anything happening to your profile that will impact the signature.
ヽ(゜∇゜)ノ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby happy socks » Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:17 am

hey idk if this thread is still a thing
but im looking for someone to code me a trading center