DREAMIE WALL SHOP! ~(OPEN!)~

Having trouble formatting your forum topic or signature? Buy or sell custom code here

Re: WOLFKINGDOM372'S DREAMIE WALL SHOP! ~(OPEN!)~

Postby Skye Fawn » Thu Jul 14, 2016 6:18 am

Username: Skye Fawn
How many dreamies: 19
Pet images:
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
How would you like them grouped: Same kinds together, larger pets on bottom. Major Dreamies close to each other.
Where would you like any notes/extras: "Major dreamies!" by Crowfeather & Camo dog. "Whole Set" by Carousel horse. "Whole Set" by Dragon cat. "Whole Set" by Fish dog. "Whole Set: Mostly Galaxy" by Galaxy unicorn. "Whole Set: Complete!" by Yokai dog
Title: Skye Fawn's Dreamies
Have you gotten any so I may check them off: The 2013 Yokai Store Dogs
Font:White in color, not to fancy.
Background image: Image
Anything else: I know its a lot of pets and text, haha! If its too much to do, just let me know and I'll remove some of them. I don't mind only having the upper half showing of the red unicorn. Its a large pet, lol. I also don't mind if you need to trim some of the edges off the other pets as long as people can still recognize them. Thank you very much! =^_^=

xxCassiopeia

xxLet it Snow~
xxx

Skye Fawn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QuiverandArrow » Fri Jul 15, 2016 9:30 pm

wolfkingdom372 wrote:
HELLO AND WELCOME TO WOLFKINGDOM372'S DREAMIE WALL SHOP!
OPEN!!

HOW MANY ORDERS HAVE I DONE?: 6!

So my dreamie walls aren't the best :roll: BUT If you would just like something simple and clean im your person.

Here's an example, Its my own dreamie wall: Image
Like what you see? Thats great c: SO, this is FREE!!!! YAY free things.. I just dont feel like anyone should pay me. I just want to do something for people cx Here's the fourm:
Code: Select all
Username: how many dreamies?: pet images: how would you like them grouped?: Where would you like any notes/extras?: Title?: Have you gotten any so i may check them off? font?: background image?: anything else?

ALRIGHT EXTRA THINGS::
1:By font i mean font color or how fancy the font should be. Like it could be bubble letters to chalk like letters. If i dont see a font you suggested i'll pm you about it and i shall choose your second next choice!
2:For backgrounds i'll search backgrounds on google. This blue one was found on google so, if you could image your suggested background that would be great! If you cant link it, c:
3:By grouped i mean above, i have all the dragons together and all the howling wolves together and all the fruits together, Thats what i mean by "grouped"
4:By how many dreamies i could do a lot but they would be smaller so they can all fit. The unicorn's tail was cut off because there was not enough room.
5:By notes/extras i mean how i said "major dreamie will not overpay though!" That's an extra/note.
6:A title would just be :user's: dreamies
QUESTIONS?::Questions? Suggestions? All add it in your Anything else and i'll reply as soon as possible c:
When im done!::I will pm you the image so you many just copy image address and paste into your center or if you like i will link although im not sure if the link will work.
NOW REQUEST A WALL!
QuiverandArrow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby durden. » Sat Jul 16, 2016 5:14 am

Marking ^^
megan • she/her • illustration student • new wave enjoyer and antique store enthusiast

ImageImageImage
durden.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skye Fawn » Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:03 am

The banner you made for me, suddenly isn't working anymore.

xxCassiopeia

xxLet it Snow~
xxx

Skye Fawn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QuiverandArrow » Mon Jul 18, 2016 10:57 am

THE CENTER IS CLOSED UNTIL I FIND OUT WHATS WRONG WITH THE IMAGES THANK YOU!
QuiverandArrow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QuiverandArrow » Tue Jul 19, 2016 7:43 am

I AM OPEN AGAIN IF THERE IS ANY PROBLEMS WITH YOUR WALL PLEASE TELL ME SO I MAY FIND A SOULUTION!
QuiverandArrow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me