ใ€Œ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ฎ + ๐œ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ฌ๐—ถ๐—ด๐ฌ ๐—ฏ๐˜† ๐—ด๐—น๐—ถ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟใ€ ๐ŸŒป open

Having trouble formatting your forum topic or signature? Buy or sell custom code here

if u cant afford it they are free!!!

felt like ppl werent reading the intro so i wanted to make sure everyone knew
19%
ooga
46%
booga
35%

Total votes : 189

Re: ใ€Œ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ฎ + ๐œ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ฆ ๐—ฏ๐˜† ๐—ด๐—น๐—ถ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟใ€CUSTOMS OPEN ๐ŸŒป

Postby glitter » Fri Sep 29, 2023 3:21 pm

Slots for customs sigs are now CLOSED and will be reopened when the above two sigs are finished. Requests for the code of existing pre made sigs are always welcome ^^
glitter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ใ€Œ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ฎ + ๐œ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ฆ ๐—ฏ๐˜† ๐—ด๐—น๐—ถ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟใ€CUSTOMS OPEN ๐ŸŒป

Postby kaisisles » Fri Sep 29, 2023 3:35 pm

just barely missed the cutoff :'D

could i please ask about the code for 101 and tinker with it if you allow that? thank you!
kaisisles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby glitter » Fri Sep 29, 2023 4:35 pm

kaisisles wrote:
    just barely missed the cutoff :'D

could i please ask about the code for 101 and tinker with it if you allow that? thank you!

yeah of course sending you a pm right now. and you can always order a custom once the slots are open again ^^
glitter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby glitter » Fri Sep 29, 2023 5:27 pm

spookysponge wrote:I WANT A CUSTOM SIG
    size: medium
    theme: Halloween/horror
    colors: red, black, orange,
    amount of text and links: tbh I donโ€™t really need links for anything:) so you could do that you please with this!
    images/gifs: anything spooky! ghosts, bats, pumpkins. Or I also love a classic red and black horror theme
    quote (only for medium/large): I canโ€™t think of anything specific off the top of my head, but if you thought of something Halloween or spooky related from a movie or something Iโ€™d love it!
    can your sig be posted as a premade?
    it will be free if yes^: yes it can if youโ€™d like! If not I can pay in chicken dollars or pets:^)[/b:]
    [b]if no to above, payment
    :

i'm done coding your sig! sending code via pms right now. if this isn't enough space for text let me know I can figure out a way to squeeze in some more room.

this sig is available for free as a premade!
glitter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kaisisles » Fri Sep 29, 2023 5:32 pm

aaaaaah

I WANT A CUSTOM SIG
      size: medium, but honestly i would love a simple/elegant variation of 101! (i am awful with formatting code ๐Ÿ’€)
      theme: i was thinking of switching to a new character theme maybe
      colors: black/offwhite/gold
      amount of text and links: the default 101 looks fine actually, 3-4 links and a small space for text? idk what i'll put though lol
      images/gifs: if it helps, she belongs to a "post-apocalyptic" cyberpunk universe & the background is a fake backdrop because nothing like that exists in the world anymore! i think it would be cool to have some inspo based off of either a) chinese ink painting theme b) gold cybernetics/circuitry and c) her black and gold flowers or some combo!
      quote (only for medium/large): down to leave the quote lines blank!
      it will be free if yes ^^
      : sure!
      if no to above, payment: sure! just lmk
kaisisles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby glitter » Fri Sep 29, 2023 5:40 pm

kaisisles wrote:
    aaaaaah

I WANT A CUSTOM SIG
      size: medium, but honestly i would love a simple/elegant variation of 101! (i am awful with formatting code ๐Ÿ’€)
      theme: i was thinking of switching to a new character theme maybe
      colors: black/offwhite/gold
      amount of text and links: the default 101 looks fine actually, 3-4 links and a small space for text? idk what i'll put though lol
      images/gifs: if it helps, she belongs to a "post-apocalyptic" cyberpunk universe & the background is a fake backdrop because nothing like that exists in the world anymore! i think it would be cool to have some inspo based off of either a) chinese ink painting theme b) gold cybernetics/circuitry and c) her black and gold flowers or some combo!
      quote (only for medium/large): down to leave the quote lines blank!
      it will be free if yes ^^
      : sure!
      if no to above, payment: sure! just lmk

accepted! the link you gave me doesn't work though could maybe try relinking it? since you don't want a quote I'll fill in that space with images.

and just to clarify, did you want images of your OC in your sig or just a sig based off her theme?
glitter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby glitter » Sat Sep 30, 2023 2:55 am

glitter wrote:
Slots for customs sigs are now CLOSED and will be reopened when the above two sigs are finished. Requests for the code of existing pre made sigs are always welcome ^^
glitter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tomscryingcorner » Sat Sep 30, 2023 9:11 am

hi! i'm interested in the f2u #102! ^_^
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ

โ€ข
โ€ข