Good vs Evil | Light and Dark

"Good vs Evil | Light and Dark" by conversett

Dressup entry

Good vs Evil | Light and Dark

Postby conversett » Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:45 pm

October 31st is known to be the scariest night of the year, especially at midnight. It is also known for its tricks and treats. This year is no different. Except for our pal here, Otto. Otto was a fine rare bat with elegance and grace, but all that changed. As the days grew closer to October 31st, and the nights grew colder. Fog overlapped the ground around Otto's house, and it only seemed to get worse with each passing day. Children started putting out jack-o-lanterns to light up peoples pathways at night, but every time Otto passed one; the light in the jack-lantern blew out and it's smiling face turned into a frown. The white bat began to believe his shadow did this, did things. Because it wasn't just the pumpkins, but people grew afraid of the once beloved bat. It was like they saw what he couldn't; his shadow larking over him. Holes appeared in the bat's wings as he felt his essence begin to thin out, as if he was fading away to nothing. The only thing that seems to be keeping Otto together, as time gets closer to Halloween night, is the pumpkin punch drink. What should ever happen to our Otto? What had he done to make his shadow turn on him? Will he survive October 31st?
conversett

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me