A Scary Night To Be Out At!

"A Scary Night To Be Out At!" by coalpeltt

Dressup entry

A Scary Night To Be Out At!

Postby coalpeltt » Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:24 am

Fullmoon was just walking around at night. Unfortunely, He never knew it was the worst night to be out at. " Psst.. " A voice whispered. " Huh? " Fullmoon looked around. No one was around. " Hm. Must be those trick-or-treaters. " Fullmoon kept on walking. " Psst.. Be our friend.. " The voice said again. this time, When Fullmoon turned around, A doll sat on the sidewalk. " Be my friend? "The doll croaked. "Be mine too! " Another doll cried, coming from the bushes. " GAHHH! " Fullmoon ran as fast as her could from the dolls. The dolls sat infront of him again. " Be our friend! " The dolls chroused together. " SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE " Fullmoon screamed like a little girl, running to his house. Once he was inside his house, A book that said, ' HIDDEN ' on the title caught his attention. He opened the book and BAM! A shadow figure in the shape of a RAT, smiled evily at Fullmoon. " Why did you run away? Those dolls will HAUNT you now! " The rat laughed evily as it turned to smoke in the room. Fullmoon dropped the book. " i have to get out here!!! " Suddenly, A hand with pointed fingers gripped Fullmoon's shoulder. " Be our friend..." The voice whispered in his ear. " AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! " fullmoon woke up. He gasped for breath. " What the baloney!! What a scary nightmare I had! Glad it was just a dream. " that's where Fullmoon was wrong, because there, in his closet, sat the doll. The doll that wanted to be his friend.. The End!! :DD Want more stories? PM CoalAJ! She'll tell you an awesome story! She might even create a forum!
coalpeltt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me