The Doctor!

"The Doctor!" by Guest

Dressup entry

The Doctor!

Postby Guest » Sat Oct 01, 2016 2:51 pm

The Doctor put the fez on and straightened his bowtie. "It's time to go." he said to himself as he grabbed carefully the rose on his bed.
He silently walked to the beach next to his house, he wanted to do something there. The wind touched his fur softly as he arrived at the beach, it was beautiful as always. He put his rose on the sand and looked at the sea for a moment before he started talking.
"This is my first trick or treat, you know? I found a family who can take care of me like you did, but nothing feel right without you there. I miss our time together, our jokes, our running, everything. I just wish you could be here right now." He stopped and looked at the rose. "Rose Tyler, I..." a tear rolls down his face. "I love you." He wiped the tear, she wouldn't like to see him like that.
He kissed the rose goodbye, it was time to go. He walked back to the street and looked back. The small and fragile rose stayed there, lying on the sand. He felt a warm breeze and listened a whisper "Have fun, I love you too."
He couldn't avoid the shy smile that wanted to come out, she was there. She is always there. He looked at a house on the end of the street. "Geronimo!" He screamed as he ran to the dor. He happily knocked and said:

Trick or treat!

Re: The Doctor!

Postby NerdyPegasus » Sun Oct 02, 2016 9:10 am

Aww I love this costume, wonderful job!

And the story... so heartbreaking and heartwarming...

I miss Rose :(
NerdyPegasus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Doctor!

Postby Guest » Mon Oct 03, 2016 6:08 am

Me too :(