Jaypaw in The Dark Forest

"Jaypaw in The Dark Forest" by mew,

Dressup entry

Re: Jaypaw in The Dark Forest

Postby mew, » Sun Mar 06, 2016 12:34 pm

foxcat100 wrote:OMG YES

((im so tempted to say a vicious comment though I like this. I like the dressup, but dislike MapleShade not coming in the books to rip out Jay's--- ))

Actually, he been there twice. Once seeing Lion there, and the other time during omen of the stars.
Love this!

Yea. I haven't read omen of the stars yet. Ya see, I started with power of the three and stopped because I got into the wild and read from there. So the first books of power of the three are a little hazy. I'm on book 6.
mew,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Griffin Torrens » Mon Mar 07, 2016 6:45 am

I am on the last book in Omen of the stars, I have read 30... it cost alot XD
Jayfeather is my baby and favorite cat!
Griffin Torrens

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby foxcat100 » Mon Mar 07, 2016 6:53 am

I am done all the books.
I did 'the most loved warrior cat' asking people what their fave was. 8 votes for Jayfeather, 2 for firestar 2 for graystripe 2 for sandstorm and 1 for just random cats XD

MapleShades my personal baby.
Bye.. Everyone. If you ever read this. I'm quitting CS and thats all I have to say. Thanks for having me Chicken Smoothie, as you were a wonderful site, one of my absolute favorite sites and goodbye to all my friends I made on CS. If I'm online its because either I'm checking if my account has been deactivated or to give away pets to my friends.

-foxcat100
foxcat100

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mew, » Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:16 am

WarriorCats66 wrote:I am on the last book in Omen of the stars, I have read 30... it cost alot XD
Jayfeather is my baby and favorite cat!

Books cost a lot, on average I spend about $150 on books year. X3 Yay! Ima book people! Like this if you are a crazy Booklover! :mrgreen: :thumbup: :mrgreen:
mew,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mew, » Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:19 am

foxcat100 wrote:I am done all the books.
I did 'the most loved warrior cat' asking people what their fave was. 8 votes for Jayfeather, 2 for firestar 2 for graystripe 2 for sandstorm and 1 for just random cats XD

MapleShades my personal baby.

Grey Wing is mine and nobody else's! MINE (from dawn of the clans) <3<3<3<3<3 unrealistic human-to-cat book character crush XD
mew,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby foxcat100 » Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:25 am

Gray Wing's one of my favorites. I cried when he died (spoiler) and I hate how Clear Sky used to treat him
And its not that weird to crush on a warrior cat. My friend crushes on Breezepelt Breezepelt of all cats.
Bye.. Everyone. If you ever read this. I'm quitting CS and thats all I have to say. Thanks for having me Chicken Smoothie, as you were a wonderful site, one of my absolute favorite sites and goodbye to all my friends I made on CS. If I'm online its because either I'm checking if my account has been deactivated or to give away pets to my friends.

-foxcat100
foxcat100

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mew, » Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:00 pm

foxcat100 wrote:Gray Wing's one of my favorites. I cried when he died (spoiler) and I hate how Clear Sky used to treat him
And its not that weird to crush on a warrior cat. My friend crushes on Breezepelt Breezepelt of all cats.

Seriously? Breezepelt?
mew,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby foxcat100 » Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:13 pm

xXFalconstarXx wrote:
foxcat100 wrote:Gray Wing's one of my favorites. I cried when he died (spoiler) and I hate how Clear Sky used to treat him

Seriously? Breezepelt?

Yep, I'm against Breezepelt though too. And apparently, her second crush is Brokenstar for some reason

-foxcat100
foxcat100

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mew, » Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:49 pm

foxcat100 wrote:
xXFalconstarXx wrote:

Seriously? Breezepelt?

Yep, I'm against Breezepelt though too. And apparently, her second crush is Brokenstar for some reason

WOW. Lol just wow, what's up with her x3 they both had bad qualities XD
mew,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby otteremi. » Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:21 pm

gynaboo wrote:jayfether only goes into the dark forest once and that is in the omen of the stars serires

no in the power of the three he is in there and spottedleaf comes and takes him to starclan
ImageImage Image
otteremi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me