Forest Walk

"Forest Walk" by Disasterpiece

Dressup entry

Re: Forest Walk

Postby Disasterpiece » Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:38 am

Luxrayx wrote:Oh wow! So many dressups have all kinds of things going on, and then you come along with something so easy on the eyes, so beautiful!

Ahh, thank you so much for this sweet comment! ♥
I'm always a bit scared my dress-ups are going to look 'too simple' and feel like I need to add stuff - but I always end up removing them in the end. I guess I like simplicity better ^^
Sabina || Sweden || ISFJ || Dragon Cave || Steam || Tumblr
Disasterpiece

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby invincible llama » Wed Nov 11, 2015 12:25 pm

You just got your 30th like. <3

dont talk to me pls & than kyew <3
xxxrͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬaͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣtͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭ
rͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬaͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣtͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭxxx

Imagexrͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬaͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣtͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭ
rͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬaͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣtͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭxImage
invincible llama

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Disasterpiece » Thu Nov 12, 2015 3:55 am

Wolfgang85 wrote:You just got your 30th like. <3

Meep, thank you so much! ♥
Disasterpiece

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mira; » Sun Apr 03, 2016 6:46 am

Oh my goodness, Snuttan is just beautiful ;-;<3 And the scenery you've created is just breath taking Disasterpiece.<3
I've been meaning to check out your dress ups & I'm so amazed by what I see in your gallery; all of them are just stunning.<3
thanks for the memories ♡
hi there! i'm mira & i love to dress up pets during my free time here on cs. check out my dress up thread if you’re interested?彡
mira;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Disasterpiece » Sun Apr 03, 2016 2:16 pm

Miracles & Dreams<3 wrote:
Oh my goodness, Snuttan is just beautiful ;-;<3 And the scenery you've created is just breath taking Disasterpiece.<3
I've been meaning to check out your dress ups & I'm so amazed by what I see in your gallery; all of them are just stunning.<3

Ahh did you seriously go through my dress-ups and left comments on all of them?? You're the sweetest ever oml ;;
Thank you so much for all of your nice words Mira, they really mean alot to me and especially when they're coming from you who make such amazing dress-ups! You really just made my night! ♥
Disasterpiece

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me