The JBD Roleplay Thread

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: The JBD Roleplay Thread

Postby slurm » Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:21 pm

Mark :0 on mobile and don't wanna loose this thread
deviantart

Marco
Hailey, Winifred
Horizon, Tadpole

-

Look at my precious children look at them
Oh no she is blinded
slurm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jayflight. » Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:49 pm

Mark! :33
school has started :<
please please
pm me if I haven't
done something in months,
I've most likely forgotten!! ;v;

JBD Thread
Vaiki Thread
Jayflight.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snowseph » Thu Sep 10, 2015 1:15 pm

Marking. ;v;
    i'm not that active... i pop in every now and then out of boredom or nostalgia.
    i'm keeping my stuff unless otherwise stated.

he/they. queer. adult. multi&mixed media artist.
    discord: eat_plant
Snowseph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gecko » Thu Sep 10, 2015 1:17 pm

markity mark
Ignore oekaki timers I always leave the tab open >:'D

𝙳𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝙸𝙳
𝚐𝚎𝚌𝚔𝟶 #𝟺𝟽𝟻𝟸
𝙲𝚑𝚎𝚌𝚔 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚜𝚎 𝚌𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚜!
𝚂𝚒𝚖𝚊 𝙰𝚍𝚘𝚙𝚝𝚜
𝙼𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊 𝙳𝚘𝚐𝚜
𝚃𝚒𝚗𝚢 𝚃𝚊𝚒𝚕𝘴 𝚁𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚢

gecko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby IzzyBee » Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:48 am

Username: IzzyBee
Name: Lights Anne
Reference: Link
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Romance or friendship
Preferred way to rp: Skype, CS PM, Kik, CS thread or hangout chat

Username: IzzyBee
Name: Azaxyr Dewitt
Reference: Link
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Romance maybe or friendship
Preferred way to rp: Skype, CS PM, Kik, CS thread or hangout chat
IzzyBee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Offended Cockatiel » Sun Sep 20, 2015 11:32 am

Mark.
Offended Cockatiel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wandzie. » Mon Sep 28, 2015 2:56 am

Username: Wandzie.
Name: Orla.
Reference: xx
Sexuality: Heterosexual.
Looking for: Romance or friendship
Preferred way to rp: CS PM, CS Thread, JBD Hangout thread, JBD Hangout PM, or Chatzy.

But here's a lil extra detail^^
wandzie. wrote:Orla is a teen and looking for some dates =D!! <333
Orla | Female | Straight? | Will RP at whatever age suits | Single.
She has quite a fiery and feisty attitude, but in a fun and adorably sweet way. Orla adores to giggle and get up to mischief, and when she was young she was always insisted that her name meaning was true, but now she has more sense and doesn't try and be too competitive. Although, she has a strong competitive fire inside of her.
Orla always has dreamed of being a writer, when she was young she loved nothing more to listen to stories from her mum, and soon started to enjoy reading from a young age. When she was 5, it turned out she had dyslexia, and it got more and more sever. Writing was no longer enjoyable, and she was miserable, but her parents found out she had a talent for sports. Now she goes to sports clubs and is a star, especially at short distance sprint, already looking good enough for the Olympics!

Just pm me, and we can rp over PM or thread! I'd love to get her friends, but if you're interested in romance just say c: Maybe she could date a few beans, until she finds one she really likes and becomes their girlfriend.

---for when she's an adult---
If you're looking for Romance there is a heck of a lot involved. You must be willing to RP, draw or order ship art with me, and continue the RP even when they have children, to see how they act together. If we mate them and you give up on the RP then I will be incredibly unhappy because you've technically used her for kids and mate ship, not for who she is.
Saying that, shes been single for a long time and I think she needs someone XD There's just dedication ok? ^^ And also, it would probably start with them getting to know eachother, dating, moving in then married (mates.)
Hello there you amazing person c:
My DAArt ShopHuggle meCrushTag
Hello there! I'm Wanda, a teen girl on CS who loves to draw, chat, play sports, read, and is a complete music dork. I'm quite shy so please keep that in mind when chatting to me, but feel free to ask me questions! It helps to talk. I no longer draw on CS, but my DA is filled with my art from an app on my iPad. Anyway, that's it! I hope you have an amazing because you deserve it and I love you c:
My KiamarasMy Plumerians
wandzie.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Novi » Thu Dec 10, 2015 4:42 pm

Username: underfaker / cyril
Name: Beaucheron / Beau or Ronnie for short
Reference: Image
Sexuality: Unknown
Looking for: Anything, really. But she's still a baby, so I'd prefer if anything 'romantic' were just kid crushes.
Preferred way to rp: On CS (via thread)
Now that the existential crisis has passed, I'm not leaving! Sorry for the momentary scare, folks!
Novi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wickedbvnes » Thu Dec 10, 2015 4:45 pm

mark!!
wickedbvnes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady Masquerade » Fri Dec 11, 2015 8:40 am

Username: Lady Masquerade
    Name: Peponi
    Reference: Image
    Peponi is obsessed with the works of writing and calligraphy, often using her tail as a source of creation for paintings. She is known to be bold, independent, flirtatious, and sassy. Backing down is hardly an option in Peponi's mind, and she contains a theory where she doesn't think making friends is any interesting. In Peponi's mind, it's more fun to get to know a stranger for a day, and then never speak to them again. Being wild at heart, she doesn't see herself settling down with anyone, and I'd personally like to challenge that. I think it would be interesting to find someone that Peponi could view as a challenge, or someone that would draw her back in.
    Sexuality: Bisexual, though she will find most interest in those with a more dominant personality, like herself. Super bubbly cheerful people don't intrigue here, and to be honest I don't really know how she'd get along with someone childish. There's a change I might be able to see her with a more shy male, but depending on the male itself, she may quickly lose interest. I don't see her being very interested in a shy female, she personally views them to have an annoying "damsel in distress" atmosphere.
    Looking for: Potential Romance. I'd like to start out just meeting, and then possibly building up into something.
    Preferred way to rp: Skype, if not, I'm alright with PM. I don't mind chat style, semi-literate, or literate. However, if you require multiple paragraphs it may take me a while to respond.

Please pm me if you're interested. I'm looking for a dedicated roleplayer. Peponi's never actually been in a real relationship, so I want to see some character development and test if she's able to get there. Please don't message me in hopes of potential babies. As of right now, I can't tell you if Peponi would ever have children or not. That's too much into the future for me :U </3
Last edited by Lady Masquerade on Thu Dec 24, 2015 3:34 am, edited 3 times in total.
hello!! i am retired, but feel free to message me if you ever need some help <3
Helpful links for New Members!
Adopt a Newbie - Newbie Guide & Index - Help Tickets - GHAA: Free Pets for Newbies
Lady Masquerade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me