Please Lock This Form. Thank You.

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Punish The Deed Not The Breed! (A Club Against Dog Fight

Postby loyal » Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:17 pm

Username: ..:Wolf:..
Favorite dog: ALL OF THEM!! You make me choose 1? Umm... Pitties, rotties, and brittanies.
What you think about Dog fighting/abuse: Please excuse me while I go and swear at some people... .... Thank you. Now. I think that fighting/abuse is one of the worst things in the world, right up there with starving people and child soldiers.
How much do you love dogs and against Dog fighting (1-10 (1-I hate them, 10-Love them to Death and beyond)): How do you make an infinity sign appear???
Any thing you like to say?: A brit, 2 pitts and a rottie. Deal with it people who think they will eat me someday. I love them to pieces.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
loyal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Coyote » Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:11 am

Username: Nikki
Favorite dog: The German Team (German Shorthairs, Rottweilers, Dobermans, Shepherds. Mostly German Shorthair though)
What you think about Dog fighting/abuse: Well the same way I would hope that EVERYONE thinks: It is wrong. I understand training dogs for the police or for personal protection and whatnot- when the animal is doing something honorable to keep his/her humans safe.
How much do you love dogs and against Dog fighting: Well 8 for dogs, because I love waaay too many animals for any to be at a ten, and then 10 for hate.
Any thing you like to say?: I personally think that people should need a liscence to own pitbulls. I am sorry but they are dangerous, and need to only be in the hands of people who can control their dogs. I have had a Pitbull attack my dog before and puncture his neck, so I do understand the fear of the breed. But that doesn't mean the breed should be wiped out!! The same dog that almost killed mine was still very nice to me and my dad. And I have come across several Pitts that want to play with my dogs, not hurt them.

That is why I am in support of a liscence being required to own a Pitbull or bully breed. That way we know who is owning or breeding these dogs recklessly and can end it so that the rest of us good dog owners can own pitts and stats instead of having the whole breed destroyed. The Bull Terrier was reformed from a fighting dog, why not the rest?
"Gus, don't be a rabid porcupine."
Heterosexual | Christian | Umm.. Dog lover
.Coyote

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby loyal » Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:04 pm

Nikki, are you stalking my posts?! -.- xD
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
loyal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ABANDONEDACCOUNT1234 » Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:46 am

Username: Summertime Killer
Favorite dog: Pit bull <3 I love the sweet angels they really are <33
What you think about Dog fighting/abuse: I think it's stupid and should be stopped. I think we should put the owners in a ring and have them fight to the death. See how they like it!
How much do you love dogs and against Dog fighting (1-10 (1-I hate them, 10-Love them to Death and beyond)): 100000 if not just 10 :)
Any thing you like to say?: PUNISH THE DEED NOT THE BREED! :)

ABANDONEDACCOUNT1234

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saphira344 » Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:36 pm

Username:saphira344
Favorite dog: husky
What you think about Dog fighting/abuse:i think its sick people who do it well they arnt humam
How much do you love dogs and against Dog fighting (1-10 (1-I hate them, 10-Love them to Death and beyond)):10 i love dogs and 1 i hate dog fighting
Any thing you like to say?:STOPE THE MUREDER OF INCENT DOGS
Check out this awsome streamer
Adorable pokemon gif's, click to go to the makers deviantart profile.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
My photo gallery. ||My raindom lines||Asperger Syndrome||Ask me ||Athena||Moon Frost(Frost)||Tilly's story|| Arachnia ||

ImageImageImage
Saphira344

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stormiecrazy » Sat Oct 01, 2011 3:33 pm

Username:stormiecrazy
Favorite dog: German Shepard
What you think about Dog fighting/abuse: I think it's awful!
How much do you love dogs and against Dog fighting (1-10 (1-I hate them, 10-Love them to Death and beyond)): 10 I love dogs and hate dog fights.
Any thing you like to say?: Hi!
I am quitting.
This site has, sadly, gotten between me and my real life. I put aside things such as God, writing, and friends to be on here, and it has caused me too much pain and suffering.
This does not happen to all people, I would like to point out, and if you don't get addicted to things easily, this can be a fun website for you!
I thank you all for sharing your wonderful friendship and memories with me.
Love,
Stormiecrazy
stormiecrazy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Coyote » Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:58 pm

..:Wolf:.. wrote:Nikki, are you stalking my posts?! -.- xD

Pfft, of course I am. Didn't you know I am a professional stalker?
Nah, I just clicked the link that you... Or was it someone else? had in your/their siganture.
"Gus, don't be a rabid porcupine."
Heterosexual | Christian | Umm.. Dog lover
.Coyote

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XQUITX » Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:04 am

Username: Dark kitty
Favorite dog: I LOVE ALL DOGS! but if you make me choose... Husky timber wolf mixedImage
What you think about Dog fighting/abuse: I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT! I love all animals and i just think any kind of animal abuse is just comepletely wrong and i really want to stop it
How much do you love dogs and against Dog fighting (1-10 (1-I hate them, 10-Love them to Death and beyond)): 1000000000000000000000000000000000, and for against Dog fighting- 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
Any thing you like to say?: just stop animal abuse what did the animal do to you
xIM SORRY BUT I MUST QUITx
XQUITX

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~вℓαcкℓσηєωσℓƒ~ » Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:59 am

I am with this post 100%

··Dʀᴇᴀᴍs ᴀɴᴅ ɪᴍᴀɢɪɴᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴛᴀᴋᴇs ᴜs ᴛᴏ ғᴀʀ ᴀᴡᴀʏ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴅɪsᴄᴏᴠᴇʀᴇᴅ.··

~вℓαcкℓσηєωσℓƒ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Atlas~ » Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:15 am

Username: Gone with the Wind
Favorite dog: Welsh Corgi Pembroke, Husky, Australian Shepherd, St. Bernard,, and the Pitt Bull. What you think about Dog fighting/abuse: I think it is completely awful! In the area where I live, there isn't any (that I know of) so I'm quite happy about that. But I really do hate it, and I would really like to abuse all of the people who participate in that horrible crime. An eye for an eye... It's an expression/punishment used in the Middle East that I learned in S.S last year.
How much do you love dogs and against Dog fighting (1-10 (1-I hate them, 10-Love them to Death and beyond)): 9
Any thing you like to say?: Not really, other than this is a wonderful thread against dog fighting.
..Image
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
thosethosethose
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
♥ who..pale ♥
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
inyourinyour
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
╔═════════════════╗