Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

some old characters I still love by the folly of man

Artist the folly of man [gallery]
Time spent 6 minutes
Drawing sessions 1

some old characters I still love

Postby the folly of man » Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:46 am

left side is Shard, he's a humanoid monster thing who has fire powers. (ouch thats hot)
right side is Blank, he's an unfortunate cat who stumbled upon the dimension he resides in. he can turn invisible. (spooky)
they're enemies :o

Blank was a housecat who found a portal to a strange dimension. One side of it was completely void of color, the other side the
most colorful place you could ever see. These sides seemed to not get along, and were separated by a large lake/small ocean. Blank was found by some local residents of the colorless side, who realized he had some color on him. They quickly changed that, and he now was completely white with strange double-pupil eyes. I haven't actually figured out yet why they're enemies, but it was either Shard is just salty or Blank said something stupid.

uhhh I was planning on a comic about these boys and some other characters a looooooooong time ago, but never got around to it.
I was thinking maybe I could try it again? would anyone be interested in that?
of course I wouldn't be abandoning my other comic, robotic falsehood, but just be doing two comics at the same time.
this one would probably take less time than RF, because these guys have a much more developed story, due to being characters I've
had for around 3 years + the main character is a cat which I'm a bit better at drawing on most occasions.
★ the folly of man ★
folly/skelly/bazil ☻ any pronouns ☻ genderfluid

ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxM

➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤

hi i'm folly i like to draw and stuff. not super active here
outside of adopting pets, but i do use oekaki sometimes !
i'm kind of forgetful so please don't be scared to PM me
if you think i've forgotten anything i owe you! ^_^

ImageImage
ImageImage
pfp by my buddy jonah hi oomfie
the folly of man

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups