to tell me why you chose the song. No extras, and this ends
on the 20th of April.

Code: Select all
[b]username:[/b]
[b]name:[/b]
[b]gender:[/b]
[b]theme song:[/b]
[b]why:[/b] (max. 300 words)
Last edited by Silver Pandorica on Thu May 03, 2018 1:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Silver Pandorica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: David Readoption

Postby mongrel » Sat Apr 14, 2018 2:20 pm

mARK
tyler · they / them · pfp
mongrel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bakuraas. » Sat Apr 14, 2018 3:18 pm

username: Golden-Boy
name: Donovan "David" Dawson
theme song: Strangers - Scratch21
why: [300/300 words]
Unlike how the song is originally supposed to sound, this is not a theme with an intention of sounding like it's David talking with someone else. Instead, The song is to be taken as David mourning over the loss of his own personality. Remembering the times he had when he was very small and when he was in tune with himself because he wasn't able to care too much about what others thought of him. But as he grew up, David had started to find that other's opinions about him affected him much more than they thought they would.

As he grew, David has stopped doing some of the things he loved when he was younger. He no longer made mud-castles or drew in the dirt because other kits would say he was "dirty" and "disgusting" for it. He no longer tried to sing because kits judged him and told him that he shouldn't even try to sing if he was so out of tune. He feels himself drift away from who he truly is, and imagines that all his old hobbies, and things he truly enjoys, is waiting for him to return from trying to make everyone else happy.

Even his mentors would tell him that he should stop doing what he really enjoys. "You should really try to be a writer, you could come up with so many nice stories based off your bright colors." One would say. "You should be a model! Look at those beautiful stars!" Another would say. But in the end, David would look up into the sky, and try to think of how he could make sure that others could accept him, and how to make him and his true personality friends again, and not let his true self and him become strangers
"tip-top! absolutely tickity-boo!"
♥️[ gb, baku ] ♦️ [ he/they/faer ]♥️
・:*:・。☆{ baku's angel c4c }☆。・:*:・
♥️[ ravynscar ] ♦️ [ cs character toyhouse ] ♦️ [ empyra ]♥️
♥️[ karsalis ]♥️
bakuraas.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby G1 Sunstreaker » Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:09 pm

username: G1 Sunstreaker
name: Tobin Blackley
theme song: cryinggg i love song comps so much <333
why: (max. 300 words)
Ask my Viscets/Kalons! | My Viscets ♥ | My Kalons ♥ | Friend of Fried-Disaster, we share an IP cause we're roommates. Please don't ban us!
You can't beat the best.

Check viscets out here!
G1 Sunstreaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sicknasty » Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:14 pm

username: sicknasty
name: anatole — from greek, meaning dawn
theme song:
why: (max. 300 words)

i'm,, in love with him?
just not here anymore -
check out my da or add me on discord!

box - they/them or she/hers
about - my kalons - da

ImageImageImage
sicknasty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pIanted » Sat Apr 14, 2018 10:50 pm

mark 👀
they/them pronouns!
[ I am not at all active on this platform atm. might change in the future, might not. ]

deviantart || my characters
[ was lucky cerise and date m8 ]
pIanted

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cad bane » Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:29 am

username: luna and artemis
name: Vincent
theme song: Phillip Phillips - Home
why:

the mother cradled the kid in her arms, rain matting her hair as she held the the sweet child to her chest. cars beeped as she scurried across the busy city streets. she rushed down an alleyway, pushing past a gang of teenagers who were giggling as they spray-painted a dumpster. a crack of lightning lit the sky, the echo of thunder ringing in the alley. the mother skidded to a halt, panting. she looked up at the building in front of her, pulling the wet strands of hair away from her eyes. she checked the address and nodded, looking back down at the kid. her emotions were a mix of admiration, pain, and fear. i hope you understand why i did this. the mother set the child down on the step of the building, and with a heavy heart, pressed the doorbell. the mother pulled the hood of her cloak over her head and immediately began to run, not wanting to be seen by whoever opened the door.

⋘ ♫ ⋙

ay, the name's vincent. my ma left me here at grace orphanage when i was jus' three months ol'. i know what she did was for the best, 'n i hope tha' someday i'll get scooped up and adopted. havin' a family that can support me's always been my dream, same as erryone else 'round here. for now, i get three meals a day here, 'n sometimes dessert. i like to play hopscotch with the other kids, an' it's fun to hear the stories of how everyone else ended up here. we're all different as night 'n day, but what connects us is that one thing we all have in common; none of us got a home, and none of us got a fam'ly. and i guess i'm happy that way.
[ 300 / 300 ]
cad bane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doryphoros » Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:42 am

username: sagrei.
name: zephyrus
theme song: in the embers, by sleeping at last.
why: oh man, res for this gorgeous bby
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
rio | pansexual| enfp | libra

i make art, occasionally.

come support these amazing adoptables !!!

memelord | kalons | art shop | babusagi

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
doryphoros

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Avisowl » Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:44 am

username: Avisowl
name: Theo
theme song: Vincent- by Don Mclean
why:

”Starry starry night.” When your mentor dies what does the world give back to you. ”Paint your pallete blue and grey.” Emptiness, the artist left me empty. As I “paint the trees and daffodils”, I feel his rough paws on my shoulders and advice spouting out of his mouth. How you suffered for your sanity how you tried to set them free. You told me you were hurting Vincent, but I loved you to much to let you go. When you did leave me, all I could do was continue on your legacy. But still your love was true. I can feel your hand on my hand holding the paintbrush with me. And when no hope was left in sight on that starry
Starry night.
I now paint the same way you did, feeling the way you did, and grow up as an artist...just like you did. But I could have told you Vincent this world was never meant for one as beautiful as you.

165/300
Avisowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Breado » Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:07 am

username: Breado
name: Christopher
theme song: Steam Powered Giraffe - Me And My Baby
why: a real charmer and extrovert, Chris loves to hang out with other kalons! this song perfectly fits his personality: laid-back, romantic,charming.
he plays the guitar & the violin & proudly shows off his skills to the public in hopes of finding the one true partner of his life,be it a guy or a gal.
even though he's charming,he can be very competitive,to the point where he'd do absolutely anything to win. he often gets really scared when he's left alone due to an event from his past & is quite overprotective with the ones he loves.
a flirty one who's not afraid to go up to someone and ask them out on a date!
Last edited by Breado on Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:48 am, edited 3 times in total.
Image ~ Image Image Image Image ~ Image
Image Image Image

Breado

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me