Artist noch [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 14 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
18 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by Rondell

komo #99

Postby noch » Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:25 am

we're one away from 100 komos?? this is absolutely insane!!

well here's this chameleon-inspired bb !! look up albino chameleons they own my <3

to win this bb, name and explain their biggest fear!
art is optional, minimal prettying-up is allowed c:
this will end march 20, 6pm CST!

Code: Select all
username:
name:
gender/preferred pronouns:
name and explain their biggest fear:
xxxImage
noch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: komo #99

Postby chunkypeanutbutter » Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:28 am

username: chunkypeanutbutter
name: oyster
gender/preferred pronouns: nonbinary / they
name and explain their biggest fear:

they have Ombrophobia - the fear of clowns !

i will finish this up wen i get home bc im a creepy stalker hng <3
chunkypeanutbutter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tcw » Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:52 am

user ; just call me frisk - name ; max - gender/pronouns ; male (he/him)
    Chronophobia - The irrational fear of the future, or the passing of time.
    Max has an intense issue with not using his time properly and suffers greatly from Chronophobia. He often has a great fear of not doing enough productive things in a day, feeling not very useful or helpful. He fears if he doesn't be useful that he'll be forgotten, which is a larger fear of his.

tcw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mercury. » Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:20 am

username: mercury.
    name: casper
    gender/preferred pronouns: he/him

ombrophobia
      om‧bro‧phob‧ia
      the fear of rain- a fairly common anxiety disorder seen in kids and adults alike
    casper fears rain. all his life he was told not to go out when it rains. he never quite understood why, except that it was of grave importance. he grew up cowering from day-old droplets that slid from tree branches, hiding from thunder and chewing his lip over grey skies. whatever risk rain held, it was far too great for him to ever understand of course.

Last edited by mercury. on Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mercury.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby christina. » Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:30 pm

username: christina.
name: benton thomas
gender/preferred pronouns: he/him
name and explain their biggest fear: hmmm......snakes

big res
sometimes it feels like i’ve got a war in my mind,
i wanna get off but i keep ridin’ the ride

bailey β™₯ she/her β™₯ my kalons
christina.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rondell » Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:42 pm

~username: Rondell

~ name: Patkin
~ gender/preferred pronouns: Agender - they/them

~ name and explain their biggest fear:

Athazagoraphobia - the fear of being forgotten or ignored - is exactly what it sounds like; sufferers frequently feel like they (and/or their actions) don't matter in the slightest, and they dread the dark cloud of nothingness and obscurity that constantly threatens to blot out the memory of their time on this earth. As a result, those with this phobia desperately want to leave something behind so that they'll be remembered. Even if it's only something small. Patkin in particular deals with their phobia by being a 'vigilante artist', of sorts.

----- Likes to sneak into parks/buildings at night and leave artistically stacked piles of rocks, ala the Gravity Glue
    -----people. Then comes back in the morning to watch all the people wondering where the heck the rocks came from.

----- Will draw little doodles on scraps of paper and slip them into books at the store/library for people to find.

----- Not above carving things into tables in public places; usually geometric forms and patterns.

----- Will also carve into trees and stones, or leave their prints in wet cement.

----- Patkin takes part in the 'hidden rock' fad; paints as many rocks as possible, 'hides' them in really obvious places,
    -----then waits for them to be found. It makes them especially happy whenever someone posts on Facebook using the
    -----hashtag they always write onto the bottom of their rocks, showing off said rock and saying they've re-hidden it.

----- Doesn't do paint graffiti on walls/signs as it's too easily painted over or taken down, and is illegal in most places. -----Thus the risk =/= the reward.

See, Patkin likes to like to think that their little artworks will make the random strangers who find them happy. Or at least, they'll make enough of an impression to stick in their memories. Then, when the rocks are re-hidden and found by someone else, or when someone uses the slip of doodle paper as a bookmark and their friend spots it, THOSE people will be happy too... since each little artwork they put out there is a part of themselves, it's an abstract way for them to attain immortality and ensure people remember them for as long as their creations endure.
Last edited by Rondell on Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Visit the Agglomeration!
(I.E. my characters...)

P.S - Happy holidays!!
Rondell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mooncake. » Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:44 pm

β† username: Mooncake.
    β† name: Amanaki
      meaning - hope
    β† gender/preferred pronouns: Male, he-him-his
    β† name and explain their biggest fear: Atychiphobia - a-β€˜tik-i-β€œfo-bE-a
      Atychiphobia - fear of failure. Normal amounts of doubt regarding success in certain activities is usually apparent in most people. But when the fear of failure takes on an extreme form then it is termed as Atychiphobia.

They aren't considered a perfectionist by any standards. They are just more afraid of failing, afraid of the disappointment from failure. They are afraid of actually trying and showing what they can do because failure is just not good. Self-Confidence? What is self-confidence?

The fear of failure is just all to much for this poor komo. His fear all began when he was young and innocent in the world, nothing to fear except the shadow that followed you where ever you went. Amanaki loved to please his parents, he just loved the sweet look on their face whenever he did something wonderful. But one day his father came home with a weird look to him, a weird depressing look to him. Amanaki ran over to him, wanting to cheer him up."Father! Father I learned something new today that I want to show you." His father barely acknowledged him but gave his a slight nob to continue. Amanaki continued on and began to do a head stand, but got about half way up before clumsily falling sideways into his fathers most prized possessions, breaking all of the fragile items and denting all the of stronger items. His father got up immediately and ran over to where of his beloved items laid broken among the floor. He slowly bent down and picked up one of them, never looking anywhere but at that certain one. "I'm so so so sorry father. I didn't mean to, I just thought I could cheer you up." His father didn't budge, just kept looking at the item. A few moment later he began to talk, but in a low mummer where Amanaki could barely make out what he said. "What was that father?" His father gritted his teeth and slowly rose from where he was bent down. "I said you are nothing but a big mistake, a big excuse for a child. All you ever do is go around trying to show off something new. But you really messed up this time, you are nothing but a big failure! " and began talking in a mocking tone "look father see what I can do?" His father began slowly walking towards him "you know what you big excuse of a failure? You get to clean all this mess up yourself." He turned around and began walking away and looked over his shoulder, "also can you do me a huge favor? Pretend that I was never your father in the first place, that will really help." Amanaki began to cry but tried his best to hold it in, in between sniffles he murmured things to himself trying to make the situation better, but it never did. I'm never going to trying anything new ever again!
╔═══════════════════════╗

She/her βœ– Aquarius βœ– Characters (X)-(X)
My Komos - My Art Shop
Hello, I'm Mooncake. I'm a lover of animals and a
mom of five goats. I'm not too active on the weekends. Always open for any pms!
My dork

β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•

Mooncake.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby noch » Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:16 am

this ends today!
xxxImage
noch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby noch » Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:19 pm

Alright, this is now finished!!

And the winner of this komo is Rondell!!
I thought your concept was really neat, and the way you conveyed Patkin as a character was awesome!!
Painting rocks and placing them in random places is such an interesting concept!

HM's are going to both mercury. and Mooncake.!
You both had incredible character development, and I loved both of your entries! <3

Congrats all three of you!!
noch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mooncake. » Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:49 pm

Congrats! Very cute idea!

Thank you for the HM!

She/her βœ– Aquarius βœ– Characters (X)-(X)
My Komos - My Art Shop
Hello, I'm Mooncake. I'm a lover of animals and a
mom of five goats. I'm not too active on the weekends. Always open for any pms!
My dork

Mooncake.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me