Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Oswald by a ghost!

Artist a ghost! [gallery]
Time spent 29 minutes
Drawing sessions 8
13 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Oswald

Postby a ghost! » Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:21 am

mark๐Š๐ˆ๐“
    โ”€โ”€ fighter โ”€โ”€ in [emily's truck] > the music store > outside > the bar โ”€โ”€ tagging emily, kodiak, flynn โ”€โ”€

mark mark mark mark mark mark mark mark mark mark mark mark mark marking... ... ...๐Ÿš—

marka scoff left his mouth at the comment from kodiak, but he turned it into a cough, holding a clenched fist up to his mouth to try and hide it. right, there was no fighting in emilyโ€™s truck, and kit didnโ€™t want to be the person to start a fightโ”€ though it was a game to kodiak, kit knew that. it was kind of a game to him, too โ”€when there was no fighting. and he didnโ€™t think that the seat from before was going to make it through it if he did start a fight. the fighting will have to wait for the ride back to the house and just the ride back to the house, where kit will sit in the front seat. it was a promise to himself and kodiak, and it was a promise that kit didnโ€™t think kodiak knew; that is, if kodiak didnโ€™t guess it from the start. โ€œ๐˜†๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ต, ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚'๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ด๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ!โ€ there was a scoff, and he didnโ€™t try and hide it with a clenched fist this time. โ€œyou donโ€™t do your job to start with. how hard is it to put a band-aid on without your help?โ€ but that didnโ€™t stop kit from going to kodiak when he was hurt, just for the leader to put a band-aid on him himself and look like he was doing his job. thinking on it, kit was helping kodiak when he did that! and where was his thank you for it?
    markkit left his seat in the back of the truck to sit down on the floor of it, his legs holding him up tall enough to let him lay his arms down crossed on top of the center console in the front of the car and making sure to elbow emily in the process of settling down. โ€œ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐˜†! ๐—œ ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐—ป, ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ธ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜„? ๐—ถ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜ ๐—บ๐˜† ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€.โ€ he was teasing, the tone of his voice light like emilyโ€™s was, but if not that, then the smile on his face would give away his good mood first and foremost. โ€œ๐—ถ๐˜โ€™๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ธ๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—ธ, ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ถ ๐˜„๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—น๐—ฑ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ธ ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฝ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—บ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜.โ€ he nodded his head at that, like he didnโ€™t really walk on top of kodiak when he was getting into the truck.
    markhe didnโ€™t know a lot about plants, and because of that he didnโ€™t know a lot about what to talk about with emily's question and kodiak's answer to it. but he was happy to sit there and listen to the two of them talk about it, reaching his hand into the front to mess with the radio in the truck. a butt plant, huh? there was a smile on his face thinking of it.

mark mark mark mark mark mark mark mark mark mark mark mark mark markii๐Ÿš—... ... ...๐Ÿฌ

markback inside the music store, kit was sitting down at the drum set and laying his arms down crossed on top of one of the drums when emily went up to him to poke a finger into his shoulder. he lifted his head to listen to her, his body leaning back in the seat and hitting the wall with a bump, and then nodded his head when she told him the plan she had. the plan sounded okay to him, and he didnโ€™t have any reason to question her about it. all he did was show her a thumbs up, before looking back at the rest of the store to watch the people in it and listen to the music playing on the radio. not that there was a lot of people in the store for him to watch, but it was fun.
    markit didnโ€™t take a long time of him sitting there and looking into the store for his two packmates to walk up to him- first flynn, and then kodiak following him. he waved one of his hands at flynn and his question before shoving the two of them into the pockets of his pyjamas, adding on to the first part of what kodiak was saying. โ€œ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ณ๐˜ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ผ๐˜„๐—ป, ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ ๐˜„๐—ถโ”€โ€ he stopped his talking at the second part, his eyes growing wide at the thought of what kodiak was saying. yeah, where was she? emily getting into trouble was fine with him, it was fun for him to watch. but emily getting into trouble without him there? no, thank you. he left his seat without a word to walk, a fast walk, to the front of the store and to the door of it, waving one of his hands to the two werewolves. โ€œ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ป, ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ป! ๐˜„๐—ฒ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ!โ€

mark mark mark mark mark mark mark mark mark mark mark mark mark markii๐Ÿฌ... ... ...๐Ÿšถโ€โ™‚๏ธ

markbut it was hard to find her when he didnโ€™t know where she was at. sure, she told him that she would go to some place โ€˜just down the street,โ€™ but there were a lot of buildings that were just down the street to the music store. it took a bit of walking, but when he heard a commotion happening just one or two buildings down from where he was walking at the time, he knew that was a good first place to start. he zipped his jacket up to his chin and started walking down the street with a new sense of determination and a furrow in his brow. it didn't sound like a fight, but it didn't exactly sound friendly, either. furniture scraping and voices of vague anger that were muffled even with how good his hearing was. at this point in time, he kind of wished it was even better, however inconvenient that would actually be in day to day life.
    markjust what was emily up to without him? a tip about something in town, right. a tip about something in town his butt. this was a bar! he walked up to the front of it and pressed his face to one of the windows, holding his hands up to his face to try and see inside of it. the window was fogged up by his breath because of the cold, and even his squinting didnโ€™t help himโ”€ whether emily was in there or not heโ€™d have to check for himself, and so he opened the door.

mark mark mark mark mark mark mark mark mark mark mark mark mark markii๐Ÿšถโ€โ™‚๏ธ... ... ...๐Ÿฃ

markand when he opened the door, the atmosphere of the inside of the bar immediately feltโ€ฆ off. and it took him stopping in his tracks, his mouth already open to call out to emily and his arms outstretched in a dramatic gesture, to look at what was actually on the inside of the bar to realize why it was that that off feeling was filling his senses. emily was standing somewhere in the middle of the floor, close to the bar and the bartender behind it with her hands clenched into fists. she lookedโ€ฆ angry, but not the kind of angry that kit was used to seeing on her face. this time she looked well and truly angry, and when his attention turned to the guns hanging on the wall next to the pelts and trophies of the animals they killed with them, he thought he was starting to understand. it was completely different from the warm feeling of the guitars hanging on the wall of the music store, next to only band t-shirts and cds. this was more โ€˜animalโ€™ to him than the animals they sought to kill. and for what? for sport? he trusted in emily's angry face as justification for his own anger, despite not knowing what happened before he burst in through the door.
    markit was all a blur, what he felt bubbling in his throat and what he did following that bubbling feeling. he didnโ€™t know if what he was hearing was the thump of his heart trying to beat out of his chest or the thump of his feet on the floor, but it was all that he was hearing in his ears all the same. his own hands had since clenched into fists, and he raised one of them to throw it in the face of the bartender that emily was talking to with a solid thwack.

Last edited by a ghost! on Sat Oct 14, 2023 8:54 pm, edited 112 times in total.
a ghost!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Oswald

Postby cad bane » Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:24 am

Thank you so much ahh
I didn't think you'd actually do it :'3
cad bane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby breakerbeam » Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:24 am

i loved this show ;o;
ImageImageImage
ALPHA
it/he - 18 - trans/aro

aspiring scemo kid &
supreme gay monkey liker.

LF wishlist pps pets!!!
feel free to hit me up i
love trading
ImageImageImage
breakerbeam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mario » Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:56 am

I saw this and immediately smiled.
Thank you.
ImageImageImageImage
~ straight pride ~
Mario

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the folly of man » Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:43 am

I used to play games about this on nick jr ;o;
โ˜… the folly of man โ˜…
โ†ณ folly/skelly/bazil โ˜ป any pronouns โ˜ป genderfluid

ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxM

โžคโžคโžคโžคโžคโžคโžคโžคโžคโžคโžคโžคโžคโžคโžคโžคโžคโžคโžคโžคโžคโžคโžคโžคโžคโžคโžคโžค

hi i'm folly i like to draw and stuff. not super active here
outside of adopting pets, but i do use oekaki sometimes !
i'm kind of forgetful so please don't be scared to PM me
if you think i've forgotten anything i owe you! ^_^

ImageImage
ImageImage
pfp by my buddy jonah hi oomfie
the folly of man

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups