Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

warm blankets by Dreamie

Artist Dreamie [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 23 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
13 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

warm blankets

Postby Dreamie » Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:01 pm

crushes are weird. romantic crushes & platonic crushes. both are lethal.

tried experimenting with coloring a little to make everything look warmer while keeping the dull/monotone colors? [i rlly want to experiment with bright colors soon though?] i want this to be short so no more talking for me.
Dreamie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

warm blankets

Postby Guest » Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:47 am

this is so cute & pretty omg. the vibe it gives off is just.. ethereal? i loove the colours & that expression is pretty adorable :" 0 !!! & the concept of sittin on the ledge of a window looking out to a pinkish shy is just like,,,, my fav ,,,,, i love this a lottt wow i could stare at it fr a real long time <3333 also "romantic/platonic, both are Lethal" hAh agree crushes r like. a whole other emotion added when u have one fjgnkfgn

Re: warm blankets

Postby Dreamie » Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:09 pm

waterfront wrote:
      this is so cute & pretty omg. the vibe it gives off is just.. ethereal? i loove the colours & that expression is pretty adorable :" 0 !!! & the concept of sittin on the ledge of a window looking out to a pinkish shy is just like,,,, my fav ,,,,, i love this a lottt wow i could stare at it fr a real long time <3333 also "romantic/platonic, both are Lethal" hAh agree crushes r like. a whole other emotion added when u have one fjgnkfgn

oh my; you're too sweet, water ??? thank you so much!! i'm glad you think it looks nice [ especially since your art is super admirable ? ] and that it seems it came off the way i wanted it to ?? i love using dulled colors, they just look so comforting and pleasing ??? though i probably use them way too much-- aha. yUp-- crushes are,,, an extremely strange phenomenon. they're all so odd & confusing; but also its a p good [ ? ] feeling.
Dreamie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me