Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

what cool kids by Dreamie

Artist Dreamie [gallery]
Time spent 5 hours, 25 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
23 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

what cool kids

Postby Dreamie » Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:18 pm

s,, support your local girl gang.

these aren't their actual colors; i just randomly decided to use this color palette. i kinda,, added a lot more colors & stuff. anyway, uh,, i'll try drawing these girls more !! i got some accessories in mind for 'em; it's gonna be great. i tried to make their appearances vary,,, hopefully they don't look too similar. if i decide they kinda do,,, i'll tweak some stuff. from left to right-- here are their,,, temporary names: tea, pepsi, and slushie. sorta dumb names, but also, i like 'em !

also-- i tried the lineless style again !! it pains me, but looks rlly nice in the end. just gotta remind myself to use more layers,, it helps more with lineless. also sometimes i'm not sure how to distinguish something ,, like the fur details on pepsi,, and all of their arms. so, instead, i just made a huge mess out of it,, aha.

lol, don't mind these paragraphs i'm writing. i have too much to say, but congrats if you read it all. uh, i did this to,,, relax sorta? i have this looong weekend,, but i'm still stressing myself ?? the timer might be off,,, and yeh.
Last edited by Dreamie on Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dreamie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby astrohund » Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:26 pm

cool kids indeed, love your style !! ;o;

kobe wants to join those cool kids
astrohund

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ✨

Postby Dreamie » Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:42 am

✨Moon✨ wrote:
    cool kids indeed, love your style !! ;o;

kobe wants to join those cool kids

aaa -- thank you !!? yup, they're the coolest. glad to know someone likes this style. <:

aaa i don't rlly know who kobe is, but yo they could all be good pals !!
Dreamie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: what cool kids

Postby Aey » Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:09 pm

The only thing I can say I'd change are those bright white dots in the background, they distract from your lovely characters a little bit. maybe soften them just a tad? Other than that this is gorgeous A++ job!
x
x

x
x
genderfluid / any pronouns
CLOSED for approvals
Imagemy kalons credits
ImageImageImage
Aey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dreamie » Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:12 pm

Aey wrote:The only thing I can say I'd change are those bright white dots in the background, they distract from your lovely characters a little bit. maybe soften them just a tad? Other than that this is gorgeous A++ job!

i see what you mean by that !! they sorta are slightly distracting; aren't they ?? ,, hmm, i'll go tone them done quickly rn ! thank you for the tips-- i always appreciate and love getting 'em !! i rlly want to improve my art. ah, thanks a lot. :0
Dreamie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♡Chocolate♡ » Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:18 pm

aaahhah lucky ive told u too many times but your art is absolutely stunning and your style is so unique and cute,, watching ur style grow from pudgy legs and heart mouths to such creative and amazing characters is so cool and ill def make some girl gang fan art,,, bless these doggos i support them,,
♡Chocolate♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby houseplant » Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:41 pm

wow!! this is so pretty :0 the colors are really pleasant and the characters seem so diverse and all have their own personality. love your art!
Pet's name: Snowy Pines
houseplant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby firelit candle » Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:43 pm

super pretty!! your art never disappoints! I'm always very impressed, frankly. great job!
Pet's name: Truffles
thank you <3
firelit candle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dreamie » Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:15 pm

♡Chocolate♡ wrote:
    aaahhah lucky ive told u too many times but your art is absolutely stunning and your style is so unique and cute,, watching ur style grow from pudgy legs and heart mouths to such creative and amazing characters is so cool and ill def make some girl gang fan art,,, bless these doggos i support them,,

jkhdsfd thank ! you ! so ! much ! chance !! i love you so much,, i'm glad you think my art is nice !! developing my art has been very fun ! still love heart mouths n pudgy legs tho, ahaha. yess, thank you for supporting them !!!! :>

houseplant wrote:wow!! this is so pretty :0 the colors are really pleasant and the characters seem so diverse and all have their own personality. love your art!

i'm glad you think so !! i love trying to use color palettes ? limited color pools are pretty cool @ times. and i'm happy that diversity is sorta showing through !! aaa thank you !

firelit candle wrote:
super pretty!! your art never disappoints! I'm always very impressed, frankly. great job!

thank you !!! this is extremely flattering, ah !
Dreamie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lilpupin » Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:17 pm

haha, so cute I love it!
Hello! You can call me lilpupin, lil, pupin, or whatever you please, really.
---Feel free to send me a PM if you need help with anything!

Field - TH - ArtFight - lambicorns

Christian ~ reader ~ drawer
Animal lover ~ Breyer Horse Collector
sister
abomonation
lilpupin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups