Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Cloven Jackals [Adopts] by Sadies

Based on Click to view
Artist Sadies [gallery]
Time spent 10 minutes
Drawing sessions 6
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by Sadies

by Sadies

by Sadies

by Sadies

by Sadies

Cloven Jackals [Adopts]

Postby Sadies » Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:51 am

Species Info | Adoptables <- You are here. ] | Nursery
Fan Club | Artist Search | LINK

What are Cloven Jackal?

Cloven Jackal are six legged canines, related to Jackals, that stand around 94 - 109 cm tall. They come in a variation of colors and patterns, some even have mutations.
They are found mostly living in small Clans of up to six or seven animals, or alone, and travel together. Unlike most canines they do not own a territory and are always on the move.
Cloven Jackals can be kept as pets but they are notoriously difficult to keep as they are highly destructive and are known to become aggressive if they do not get enough attention or stimulation.

Adoption Rules

• Do not steal, use or display designs that are not your own. I will report you.
  • You may own up to ten Cloven Jackals. Including offspring.
  • You may not sale/trade away/gift your Cloven Jackals to other members. Please give any unwanted Jackals back to us to put out for adoption again. The only exception is if you have recently bred your Cloven Jackal.
    you.
  • Do not change the design of any Cloven Jackals. You are welcome to add accessories and items to your Cloven Jackals but do not change the design.
  • Draw your Cloven Jackal as many times as you want but please don't draw them as a different species. Cloven Jackals are unique, please don't draw them as what they are not.
  • Closed species. Meaning we do not make customs.
  • If 'Try out art' is requested, the art is to be drawn by yourself. You may not request another artist to draw it for you. We judge on effort not quality.
  • You may take off site but please provide a link back to Cloven Jackals.
  • Enjoy! :)

Affiliates
Currently none.
PM me if interested.

Last bumped by Sadies on Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:51 am.
Sadies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me