Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Poncho Pals -- Leaving CS Pg. 14 by kiwipen

Artist kiwipen [gallery]
Time spent 16 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
100 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Poncho Pals -- Leaving CS Pg. 14

Postby kiwipen » Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:25 pm

pals now belong to nuggetseb

Please note poncho pals aren't a 'closed species' in the traditional sense, they're just some silly little creatures i enjoy making. They dont have much of a body, so i call them poncho pals for my own fun. I don't own the concept of making minimalist spooky adopts. With that being said, if you want to create your own Poncho Pal and have it recognized by us, the group of Poncho Pals, you must purchase or earn the right to make your own or get a custom.

important note 1; this species is not related to, nor inspired by, sleepygrim's poncho pals. until 10/13/2017 i was not even aware of the species. both name and concept are highly coincidental, poncho pals was simply a name i gave my guys when talking about them irl to my boyfriend. however, my idea didn't come out of thin air; i was inspired by poetickitten of da to create minimalist shadow creatures, and my Poncho Pals reflect that.
important note 2; sleepygrim is fully aware of my species' existence and has given her full and complete consent and support of me continuing my own version of the species including the name.

General Information wrote:
How to get a Poncho Pal?

You can obtain a Poncho Pal by getting them through adopts made my myself or the artists! there are also other ways like through gacha events, events in general, breeding, myos, etc!

What are the rarities?

Not much is known about the 'rarities' of the Poncho Pals' traits, as most are very unique in all their own ways! However, it's rumored that after a certain number are released, they'll all be checked for rarities....

Who knows? You might find yourself in possession of a rare Poncho Pal?

What is an HM?

An HM stands for Honorable Mention --- it means that your form stood out so much to me that I thought you deserved a little something extra! An HM is used as alternate currency in the Empoerium --- you can use it to buy breeding items, MYO tickets, and possibly a custom!

RULES

→ Treat everyone with respect.
    → Please do not make art of your Poncho Pals that break CS rules.
    → Please no begging or harassing of members for their Poncho Pals!
    → Do not contact an artist directly about when they will judge competitions.
    → Do not harass an artist.
    → Poncho pals can be bought, traded, or gifted amongst other Poncho-Pal related things. Examples being a PP for a PP, a PP for artwork of your other PP's, etc. There is no cool-down.
    → Do not sell Poncho Pals for currency you didn't buy them for. (This means no Points / USD sales of PP unless you bought them for Points / USD)
    → If you are found trying to trade, sell, or gift a Poncho Pal that is part of a Duo / Trio WITHOUT trading the other Poncho Pals, you will have them removed from you. (If you paid for them you will be partially refunded.)
    → There are no refunds on purchases. If you buy a MYO Ticket, Custom Ticket, etc. I will not provide you a refund if you later change your mind.
    → There are no refunds on purchasing Poncho Pals.
    → If you earn a ban from Poncho Pals, you are subject to all of your Poncho Pals being seized without a refund, regardless if you have paid for them.

Artist Rules

→ Do not, for any reason, put a tinted background on your adoptable. For archiving purposes, it's required. Use lineart if you need to show off your white-skinned Poncho Pal.
→ Do not, for any reason, sell a Poncho Pal if you're not a GA.
→ Do not abuse your position as an artist.
→ Do not favor your friends in competitions.

Official Artist Guidebook

There is only a maximum of three colors allowed on a Poncho Pal adoptable.
There is a bare minimum of black and white needed - 30% of pure black and pure white is needed. In a Monochrome adopt, only 20% is needed.
You must MUST get your adoptables approved via Discord DM or ChickenSmoothie PMs.
You must get your numbering right.
The whole Poncho Pal design should be on the canvas.
There is to be no Duo-making without asking me first.
There are no grey/colored backgrounds without reasonable cause and approval.
You absolutely must have the illegal traits memorized.Pt. 1 and Pt. 2.
There should be no 'opening' of the poncho to reveal a body behind it.

You absolutely must number your adopts in the correct manner.

Numbering System

Admin Adopts
There are two admins; ReyganKiwi and NuggetSeb. They get a unique numbering system.
ReyganKiwi is pure numbers; #001, #002, etc.
NuggetSeb is pure alphabet; A, B, C, etc.

Numbering your Poncho Pal as a pure number is not allowed.

Guest Artist Adopts
Guest Artists are also known as 'official artists'; they are allowed to make as many adopts as they want, sell adopts if they choose, and all in all are considered 'full' artists.

They number their adopts like so: G1, G2, G3.
If you are a Guest Artist and do not number your adopts as G1, G2, and G3, etc. you will be warned two times before being demoted.

Trial Artist Adopts
Trial Artists are artists in training. They are good enough to make adoptables, but need more time and/or skill before they're allowed to be a Guest Artist.

They number their adopts like so: T1, T2, T3.
If you are a Trial Artist and do not number your adopts as T1, T2, T3, etc. you are warned once before being fired and being put on a 30 day cooldown for rehire.

Bans and Strikes
banned ;;

strikes ;;
741626 1 strike.

Staff ;;
Owners
ReyganKiwi
NuggetSeb

Moderators
Shank
Pitch1226

Archivist
Krazykitty00

Guest Artists
Pitch1226
Shank
Lieutenant Sparks

Trial Artist
ultimatekitty
9tailedfox
unris
lysander
bird ღ

code credit; imperials
Last edited by kiwipen on Sat Nov 20, 2021 5:10 pm, edited 58 times in total.
kiwipen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

other information

Postby kiwipen » Sat Oct 14, 2017 3:12 pm

How to get a Poncho Pal?
You can only get Poncho Pals by my regular adoptables, I do not do customs except VERY RARELY due to my schedule with other adoptable species, art schedule, commissions, etc. So know that adoptables you see are your only chances at getting them!

What are the rarities?
Not much is known about the 'rarities' of the Poncho Pals' traits, as most are very unique in all their own ways! However, it's rumored that after a certain number are released, they'll all be checked for rarities....

Who knows? You might find yourself in possession of a rare Poncho Pal?

New!
What is an HM?

An HM stands for Honorable Mention --- it means that your form stood out so much to me that I thought you deserved a little something extra! An HM is used as alternate currency in the Empoerium --- you can use it to buy breeding items, MYO tickets, and possibly a custom!

What are the rules?
Treat everyone with respect.
Please do not make art of your Poncho Pals that break CS rules.
Please no begging or harassing of members for their Poncho Pals!
Poncho pals can be bought, traded, or gifted amongst other Poncho-Pal related things. Examples being a PP for a PP, a PP for artwork of your other PP's, etc. There is no cool-down.
Do not sell Poncho Pals for currency you didn't buy them for. (This means no Points / USD sales of PP unless you bought them for Points / USD)
If you are found trying to trade, sell, or gift a Poncho Pal that is part of a Duo / Trio WITHOUT trading the other Poncho Pals, you will have them removed from you. (If you paid for them you will be partially refunded.)
New!
There are no refunds on purchases. If you buy a MYO Ticket, Custom Ticket, etc. I will not provide you a refund if you later change your mind.
There are no refunds on purchasing Poncho Pals.
If you earn a ban from Poncho Pals, you are subject to all of your Poncho Pals being seized without a refund, regardless if you have paid for them.

bans / strikes

banned;
strikes
Last edited by kiwipen on Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:39 am, edited 7 times in total.
kiwipen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Poncho Pals

Postby petrify » Sat Oct 14, 2017 5:52 pm

i love them,,,
mark!
petrify

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lysander » Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:00 pm

yes pls
┌─────────────────────┐

lysander   he/him  about
 chronic hand pain haver
kalonsartadoptswritingtoyhouse
icon by my friend!

└─────────────────────┘
lysander

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiwipen » Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:00 pm

we have a fanclub now!
viewtopic.php?f=39&t=3606825
kiwipen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mean&gay » Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:49 pm

mark
mean&gay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KarKat Vantas ♋ » Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:52 pm

Mark ;v;
KarKat Vantas ♋

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Evils » Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:53 pm

mark! qwq
"Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality." - Edgar Allan Poe
Evils

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nuggetseb » Sun Oct 15, 2017 2:31 am

mark :>
nuggetseb