Based on Click to view
Artist BluebonnetBree [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 13 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Khimaira Friesian #2432 #BASIC

Postby BluebonnetBree » Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:50 pm

What are Khimaira Friesians?
Khimaira Friesians are a "normal" friesian breed with all characteristics of a friesian and a average height from 15 to 17 hands, but even 18 hands can occur. The first born Khimaira was mistaked for a chimera horse. But a genetic test showed otherwise, there wasn't a second DNA but a complete new and unknown gen. Because this gen makes the friesian look like a chimera it was named khimaira. khimaira doesn't produce a complete new dna coat and therefor it can only lighten or darken the base coat of the horse. Till now only the paint khimaira is known that makes the khimaira coloration looks like tobiano, overo, sabino or splash. But we believe that there will be more khimaira variations out there and we still try to breed them. Appaloosas are not known till now, but we have some great friesian mixed horses with appaloosa patterns, so we are sure to deliver them to you in a short amount of time.

Mother: Foundation
Father: Foundation
Owner: certified
Show Name: Just a Pinch Of Basic
Barn Name: Pumpkin
Height: 17 hands
Eye Color: Pumpkin Pie
Coat Color: Pumpkin Pie with Whipped Cream Flaxen Copper Dun Maximum Sabino Minimal Tobiano Paint Claw
Genetics: ee/aa/ff/DD/SbSb/Toto/Clcl
Breeding Info:
- Will always pass Dun (Dd)
- Will always pass Sabino (Sbsb)
- Whipped topping is an item and may pass if the foal is #basic enough and if I create the foal
- Eyelashes are real. Admit it he has better eyelashes than ALL of us! They can pass with 30% but only to 5 foals (Foals may not pass them) He has his own mascara brand " Better Than PSL by Pumpkin". Very limited edition!

One of my Autumn themed adopts! This ones theme is Pumpkin Spice Latte! I'm sorry not sorry I couldn't resist
To win this PSL khim just give them a personality (100 words minimum), have their barn name be Pumpkin, and do what ever else you want! I want to see a little bit of effort please so feel free to pretty up your form, add extras, whatever <3
Halter is pre-made and can't be changed sorry </3

Code: Select all
    [b]Owner:[/b]
    [b]Show Name:[/b]
    [b]Barn Name:[/b] Pumpkin
    [b]Gender:[/b] fabulous Stallion
    [b]Age:[/b]
    [b]Personality:[/b]

End Date - October 6th
Edits - Allowed
Prettying - Allowed
Extras - Allowed
Last edited by BluebonnetBree on Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:16 am, edited 4 times in total.
BluebonnetBree

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Khimaira Friesian #2432 #BASIC

Postby certified » Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:51 pm

Owner:
certified
Show Name:
Just a Pinch Of Basic
Barn Name:
Pumpkin
Favorite Song:
Lost Boy - Ruth B
Best Friend:
Esperanza
Favorite place to be:
*v*

Personality:
Flamboyant, sassy, dramatic, flirtatious, caring, easy going, and you guessed it, BASIC.

Pumpkin is the most ultimate homosexual khim you have ever met. He makes it obvious in the way he walks, talks, and holds himself, though he's not completely overbearing about it. It's just obvious.
He's got alot of sass when it comes to the way he holds himself. It's in his walk, the way he bounces and prances. He's got the bob to his head and the tone in his voice. His facial expressions are hard display the sass perfectly.
With his stories, he can be a little dramatic and tends to over exaggerate. He often uses "Like, girl, no way" when gossiping.
He loves to flirt. He can't help it. Even though he likes the same sex, he is often found flirting with even the mares. Though he's worse when it comes to stallions. He cat calls them as they pass by, acts extra when walking in front of someone attractive,(ex, shaking that big ol' rump or batting his eyelashes profusely if engrossed in conversation.
He has a heart of gold. He would do anything for his friends. He's a great shoulder to lean on, he has an amazing perspective and is great with advice. He's the friend you can go to for everything.
Pumpkin doesn't often take things too harshly. He's open minded and good at taking criticism and ridicule. Quite frankly, he doesn't listen to the negative so this gives him a really flexible and laid back attitude.
And basic. Of course. This boy has to have his accessories. Like his whipped cream hat halter accessory and he always has his starbucks. He doesn't go anywhere without it. His favorite part of course is the whipped cream with a sprinkle of cinnamon on top.
Last edited by certified on Sun Aug 11, 2019 7:38 am, edited 5 times in total.
certified

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kalcifer » Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:40 pm

MARK!
kalcifer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeriHyuga » Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:58 pm

Slots:
1. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=3638554
Last edited by NeriHyuga on Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rescue2001 » Thu Sep 28, 2017 1:07 am

Owner: Rescue2001
Show Name: a pinch of this and that
Personality:
Pumpkin is a very mellow stallion one reason is probably because of his age but yet he still get this little burst of energy and feels like a foal for a little bit but then he usually calms down and goes basking in the sunshine. Pumpkin is also one who never has the heart to say no unless someone is asking if they could have his twice weekly snack - a piece of pumpkin pie with some whipped cream and pumpkin spice :) then you better step back cause he will bit lol
Last edited by Rescue2001 on Fri Sep 29, 2017 12:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My Art Shop
I am a Breyer and Schleich collector along
with other brands of all sizes - mainly horses
looking for UR bengal (ultimate dreamie)
b-day is Jan 3rd, I'm a Capicorn♑

Rescue2001

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby muffy » Thu Sep 28, 2017 1:21 am

Owner: muffy
Show Name: Sweetie Pie
Personality:
Despite Pumpkins oh so #basic physical look, Pumpkin is actually rather humble and sweet.
He is gentle and the kids at the barn could tug, pull, grab, and kick and he would stand still calmly.
His heart is tender and understanding. Pumpkin is also thoughtful and always thinks of others before himself.
Other peoples happiness is always the greater priority than his own. His soft whinny indicates his gentleness;
soothing and calm, Pumpkin invites all Khimaira to be the best they can be. He is considered a friend to all and his sweetness is incomparable. The best trait of Pumpkin is that he is very loving. He loves everyone so much that you don't even have to love him back, he'll love enough for you, me, and him put together. (132)
Favorite Treat:
Pumpkins favorite treat is..... SURPRISE! WHIPPED CREAM!! He loves nothing more than a huge glob of white fluffy sweetness in his mouth and trying to save some for later around his muzzle!
Favorite Poem:
Autumn leaves <3
Art by DaydreamReality

Last edited by muffy on Thu Sep 28, 2017 5:25 pm, edited 3 times in total.
muffy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Vivane » Thu Sep 28, 2017 1:24 am

Owner: Queen Chrysalis
Show Name: Last Light Of Autumn
Personality: Excitable and always up for an adventure. Pumpkin is a good natured stallion who tries to see the best in others . He frightens easily so others tend to be a little mean with their jokes. Pumpkin has little patience for children or foals so tends to stay well away from them. He gets impatient when there is the promise of food hanging in the air, striking his door. Seeing grooming equipment makes him dance with anticipation because being groomed is always so good even when done quickly. Bonds with others tend to take their time to form with only a very occasional exception to the rule. He usually thinks of others before thinking of himself, although at times he can be rather selfish. Such as any living creature.

Incredibly loyal, nothing will come between him and his friends without rock solid proof. He'd probably lose a any fight he got into, even with something as small as a common house cat.
wip
Music:
Magic

Favorite Foods: Polo Mints, Pumpkin & Beetroot

Is The whipped cream on his head real?: No it's just a cute little halter accessory

Last edited by Queen Vivane on Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:39 am, edited 9 times in total.
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PrincessAlexis » Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:12 am

Owner: PrincessAlexis
        Show Name: Finally October
        Personality:
    Pumpkin is is one of the kindest horses you could ever hope to meet. His barn name started out as a pet name for him because of his pleasant, easy going temperament, but later it was determined that he loves snacking on pumpkins and the name stuck.

He is a very gentle horse that learns best through repetition. He isn't one to master a lesson on the first try but once he has discovered what it is that you want from him, he will reliably perform every time.

"Slow and steady wins the race." -Pumpkin

Egyptian Razorbacks!
NEW Artist Search ☆ Temporary Hiatus ☆ Our Discord!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageCheck Out My Characters! =)

☆ ☆ ☆ ImageImage Image☆ ☆ ☆

I'm looking for an artist to design a ribbon / rosette base for the Egyptian Razorbacks closed-species competitions. Willing to pay well depending on your skill level. Please PM me with examples of your work.
PrincessAlexis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Me?Sarcastic? » Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:58 am

Withdrawn because I have very little idea of what to do, but good luck to the others!!!
Last edited by Me?Sarcastic? on Wed Oct 04, 2017 2:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Me?Sarcastic?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spirit23Wolf » Thu Sep 28, 2017 6:40 am

Owner: Spirit23wolf
Show Name: Pick One And Take It Home
Personality: Pumpkin is a very in your pocket type of horse he loves cookies and cuddles and will always be the first at the gate to greet you. His favorite treat is pumpkins much like his name stake he loves getting a whole pumpkin and then just biting into it. If he could he would eat pumpkins instead of grass all day if he could. He also loves to swim for pumpkin the only think better than swimming is eating pumpkins he would love to be able to swim all year round but the water gets to cold so he cant. (100 words)
Last edited by Spirit23Wolf on Sun Oct 01, 2017 11:18 am, edited 4 times in total.
Pet's name: Everest (Thank You KIONO)
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
Spirit23Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me