Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

iberian everards by gull.

Based on Click to view
Artist gull. [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 24 minutes
Drawing sessions 7
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by gull.

by gull.

by gull.

by gull.

by gull.

by tenturo

by gull.

by gull.

iberian everards

Postby gull. » Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:07 pm

Image Image

───────────────────────────────────────────────────

re-homing
archives
customs & breedings
fanclub
artist search
Last edited by gull. on Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:27 am, edited 9 times in total.
gull.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

information

Postby gull. » Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:24 pm

Iberian Everards are known as strong, fiercely loyal warhorses. Originally found in the Iberian Peninsula in Spain, they are now found on nearly every continent. They closely resemble the slightly better known Andalusian & Lusitano breeds, but make no mistake. Everards are extremely unique. Unlike many other breeds that trace their roots to Iberia, the Everards never lost their unique Appaloosa patterns which are better known in Spain as "Spanish Spots". These horses come in nearly every known coat color and pattern.

They weren't always known as Everards though, that name came once they were brought to Britain on Spanish ships. Amazed by their stamina & fierce spirit, the Brits bestowed the name Everard onto them, meaning "brave boar". Most of those that were brought to Britain were bought quickly and inducted into several different breeding programs. There are countless breeds with Everard blood running through them. Unlike many other breeds that fell into obscurity once the need for warhorses was lost, the Everards remained in the spotlight. Today they can be found in several different types of arenas. Some of the disciplines they are used in are: Dressage,
Hunter Jumper, Cross Country, English Pleasure, and Western Pleasure. Many can also be found spending their days frolicking in lush pastures all over the world, enjoying their days as family pets.

Iberian Everards are highly esteemed not only because of their loyalty, but because of their patience. They are excellent lesson horses as they are not easily spooked and they do not grow aggravated toward loud, rambunctious children. The stallions range in height from 15.3 HH to 17.0 HH, while mares range anywhere from 14.0 HH to 16.0 HH. Will you be the one to bring home an Everard today?
Last edited by gull. on Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:27 am, edited 4 times in total.
gull.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

rules

Postby gull. » Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:33 pm

➸ Read all rules and be familiar with them.
➸ Theft of Everards will not be tolerated under any circumstances.
➸ Everards may not be bred with other adoptables
➸ You may take your Everards offsite but please give proper credit
➸ Only I & the archivists may post on the archive thread
➸ Only I & the artists may post on the breeding & custom thread
➸ Do NOT harass/pester/repeatedly message, or other wise abuse the artists. Repeated offenses will result in a ban.
➸ All Everards have 11 breeding slots and may be bred up to 2 times a month
➸ Each regular adopter may only have 1 custom per month.
➸ Do not ask artists for customs, they will offer it through stream or a fanclub post.
➸ You may own as many Everards as you can handle.
➸ Foals are allowed to breed 3 weeks after they are posted.
➸ Follow all site rules, no spam, arguing, or impoliteness, guilt-tripping, etc.
➸ You may gift Everards & rehome them, but PM the archivist first. (You may NOT sell them for currency)
➸ Artists can make themselves customs, with the limit of 1 every 2 months. This does not include customs gifted by other artists.
➸ Owned Everards have a transparent background and are no longer up for adoption.
➸ Male Everards are 15.3 HH to 17.0 HH tall (15.3, 16, 16.1, 16.2, 16.3, 17hh), female Everards are 14.0 HH to 16.0 HH (14.1, 14.2, 14.3, 15.0, 15.1, 15.2, 15.3, 16.0)
➸ If you are banned, you may not apply for adopts, post in any Iberian Everard related topics, or send in breedings to artists.
➸ I reserve the right to take Everards and re-home them should an owner repeatedly cause trouble or break the rules.
➸ If a member's CS account is banned or deleted, any Everards under their ownership will be re-possessed and adopted out to active members.
Last edited by gull. on Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:28 am, edited 6 times in total.
gull.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

artists

Postby gull. » Sat Aug 19, 2017 3:32 pm

owner
trouvaille.
position(s): Owner, artist, archivist

artists

Indominus~
Position(s): Artist, Breeding Artist

[url]here[/url]

[url]here[/url]

guest artists

[url]here[/url] term: date-date

[url]here[/url] term: date-date

Artists use this form when posting an adopt, breeding, or custom
Code: Select all
[center][quote="Info"][size=85]Iberian Everards are known as strong, fiercely loyal warhorses. Originally found in the Iberian Peninsula in Spain, they are now found on nearly every continent. Everards are extremely unique. Unlike many other breeds that trace their roots to Iberia, the Everards never lost their unique Appaloosa patterns which are better known in Spain as "Spanish Spots". These horses come in nearly every known coat color and pattern.

They weren't always known as Everards though, that name came once they were brought to Britain on Spanish ships. Amazed by their stamina & fierce spirit, the Brits bestowed the name Everard onto them, meaning "brave boar". Most of those that were brought to Britain were bought quickly and inducted into several different breeding programs. Unlike many other breeds that fell into obscurity once the need for warhorses was lost, the Everards remained in the spotlight. Today they can be found in several different types of arenas. Some of the disciplines they are used in are: Dressage,
Hunter Jumper, Cross Country, English Pleasure, and Western Pleasure. Many can also be found spending their days frolicking in lush pastures all over the world, enjoying their days as family pets.

Iberian Everards are highly esteemed not only because of their loyalty, but because of their patience. They are excellent lesson horses as they are not easily spooked and they do not grow aggravated toward loud, rambunctious children. The stallions range in height from 15.3 HH to 17.0 HH, while mares range anywhere from 14.0 HH to 16.0 HH. Will you be the one to bring home an Everard today?
[/size][/quote]

[size=75][b]Username:[/b]
[b]Show name:[/b]
[b]Barn name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Height:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Eye color:[/b]
[b]Phenotype:[/b]
[b]Genotype:[/b]
[b]Breeding notes:[/b]

To win them do (insert comp type)

[code][b]Username:[/b]
[b]Show name:[/b]
[b]Barn name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b][/code][/size][/center]
Last edited by gull. on Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:28 am, edited 7 times in total.
gull.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

events

Postby gull. » Sat Aug 19, 2017 3:47 pm

➸ 8/30/17 the semi-custom event is open! each adopter may get 1 semi custom. simply fill out the form below
Iberian color rarity guide

Code: Select all
[b]username:[/b]
[b]show name:[/b]
[b]barn name:[/b]
[b]gender:[/b]
[b]age:[/b]
[b]height:[/b]
[b]3 base coat suggestions:[/b]
[b]3 marking suggestions:[/b] (cannot be rare or very rare)
Last edited by gull. on Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:31 am, edited 4 times in total.
gull.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: iberian everards

Postby gull. » Sat Aug 19, 2017 4:37 pm

the artist search is now up!
gull.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby what the hecky » Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:51 pm

oo mark
hi im grace & i love naps

talk to me i love u
hmu if u play league

daddyart shopdA

used to be xayah.
what the hecky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby monta, » Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:38 am

Mark!
╒══════════════════════════════════════════════════╕

x

╘══════════════════════════════════════════════════╛
x
x

infp-a ⤬ chaotic good ⤬ aro-ace
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
hey there, i'm monta, feel
free to call me mon. i'm n
ot very active here anymo
re but i still check in ever
y now and then!

ImageImageImage
monta,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Amymay99 » Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:54 am

Mark

It doesn't matter how negative something is.
Just add "LOL" and it'll automatically become positive! ❤︎

Female | RWBY Fan | Anime Addict | Danganronpa Obsessed

Hiya, my name is Amymay99 but feel free to call me Amy or May. I enjoy volley ball and ride horses whenever I can. I am an animal management student and love reptiles and own many of my own.
I love cartoons, anime, manga, films, TV and games, i am obsessed with Danganronpa!

Little Lizard Stables | Norrsken Horses | Kuma-Ferrets
Amymay99

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me