Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

✨ Nemri'khar Adoption Centre ✨ [Looking for artists!] by Vazchu

Artist Vazchu [gallery]
Time spent 7 hours, 13 minutes
Drawing sessions 8
12 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by Vazchu

by Vazchu

by Vazchu

by Vazchu

by Vazchu

by Vazchu

✨ Nemri'khar Adoption Centre ✨ [Looking for artists!]

Postby Vazchu » Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:37 am

· · · · · · · · · · • • • • • • ❖ • • • • • • · · · · · · · · · ·

Welcome to Delau!
Species, information, Delau & reference lines by Vazchu ©

We bid you welcome to Delau and the Nemri’khar adopts. Here you Earthlings will find our kind
and will learn what beings you have come across. Please, do take a look around our realm and be sure to read through
this page to make sure your soon-to-be adoption will go smoothly ~

Cheers, my friends.
Yours truly
~

Itha

Rules of Adoption & Artist Guidelines | Advertise & Affiliates | FAQ | Staff | Archive
Customs | Artist search | Nursery | Fanclub

Mother Delau, is what all beings, large and small, call our world. It lies a great distance away from your
      planet Earth, and one could say it’s like no place on Earth – even though our planets very well could be
      siblings. We who inhabit mother Delau ranges from the smallest dot of light in the tunnels the ground
      below the surface – to the largest dragon in the sky.

We, the Nemri’khars, lives in the forests of old throughout all of the continents on mother Delau. We
      are some of the oldest species that stil dwells on her surface and we live underneath the moon of
      Mitham. Our kind inhabits everything from a pile of leaves, a hole in the ground, the hollow of a tree
      or the caveunderneath a rock. It really depends on where your soul longs to be, which is what decides
      where you will end up living once your journey takes its start when you're old enough. Our species name,
      was given to us by Mitham and indicates where our species started our story – in the flying forest. Have
      you ever heard of “the whisper with the wind”, “the song of the forest” or similar ways of describing the
      sound that comes with the wind when it passes through a great old forest? Well, if you haven’t – now you
      have. If you had, good. For that is exactly what we are. We are the voice of the forest. And that is what
      the name of our species means in the ancient tongue of Mitham.

“Nem” meaning “Life”
“Ri’khar” meaning “Song of trees”

So the ancients put it together, made it into “Nemri’khar”, and our voices that we let travel with the wind
      – became the voices of the forests. But yes, I do agree, they forgot about the “life” when they gave us our
      nickname. Though, at the same time they did not – because we are truly the forests life force and are
      connected to all the spirits who’s passed in Delau through the roots of the forests.
      In the beginning of time, we were a nocturnal kind, but over the millenniums that passed us by, it became
      more of what each individual liked. Still, most of us prefers the dark of the night – where we may shine
      upon what’s right.
      All in all, most in our kind has a curiosity in our soul’s core, and may find delight in various things we find
      or is given. Of course, every one is different from the crowd and no one is the same. And in that we find
      no shame, for still we are all connected in some ways.

Nemri’s (as we call ourselves for short) are beings who wears a mask made out of bone to protect a shining
      heart of light which is located where you humans may believe the face would be. The larger the "horns"
      on our mask is, the older said Nemri is. That light heart is our soul and our thoughts, and around it the
      mother gave us a body so we could move. Fluffy and soft, with a varied number of tails. A maximum of
      eleven tails is what so far has been recorded in our own history. Most commonly are around six and up
      to nine tails though. Big, slightly rounded ears are the most common trait. All so we may hear our ever
      moving surroundings clear - and hear if the danger is lurking wickedly near. For just as many other small
      beings, we too are they pray of the larger once. Even if dragons deem us with respect and doesn't put us
      through harm – others do not.
      Our diet consists of drops of light from the moons and the sun, but of course, more easily to come by is
      small bugs and insects in the form of meat. Other than that, everything the nature may provide, we may
      find a small delight in harvesting overnight.
      As for our size, I spoke to a human once, so please do correct me if I call it wrong … However, they said
      we were the same size as their “house cat at home”. That I do not know what it is, but at least I know
      this: we are not the smallest beings nor the greatest. And none of us takes any shame in whom we are
      now and whom we will be.

Vazchu wrote:
    • One Nemri is up for adoption, go check him out! (:

• We have our very own archivist, Flower and archive up and running! (:

• Flower and I have made some stamps for the species, so feel free to use them! (: You can see them further down in this thread.

• Artist applications are now open! Feel free to apply if you are interested! (:

Last edited by Vazchu on Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:38 am, edited 21 times in total.
Vazchu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✨ Rules of Adoption & Advertise ✨

Postby Vazchu » Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:39 am

The species & Delau
    • Nemri’khars are a closed species and you cannot create your own nor request a custom.

• Do not claim Nemri’khars (or any other species related to their home realm) nor Delau in its whole
      as your creation, as it is not and is very dear to Vaz, who is their and their world’s creator.

• Nemri'khars cannot be sonas/fursonas.

• You may not sell your Nemri’khar for any type of currency. I have made this into a free species
      which you can get one from through tryouts, thus you have no right to earn money on them
      – when I as their creator makes no profit on making them an adoptable.

• You may however trade your Nemri for another one, just remember to contact the archivist if you
      do so they can update the archives.

• You may take your Nemri off-site, as long as you give proper credits to Vaz for the species and
      whichever artist made the design of your Nemri. If staff has dA, their page there will be provided
      below in the list of staff members.

• Do not steal a Nemri’khar that doesn’t belong to you.

General
    • For now the limit is 10 Nemri'khars per person.

• Staff may make one custom Nemri'khar per month for themselves as a "thank you for your help with
      the species"
      , they may also gift this custom to a friend and may ask anyone else in the staff to make
      them one - if let's say you want one in the style one of the other staff members has. Though, I'd like
      to see you put out at least two Nemri'khars per month for adoption.
      Ghost artists however, may make one custom for themselves once every three months or so,
      depending on how active they choose to be.

• Please do show respect and dignity to everyone, not just staff, but everyone who’s involved with
      the species.

• You may use Itha (the mascot) in both your form and in art/stories and he is friends with everyone.
      [ Read about him here ] And there’s no need to ask for permission to use him in any way of
      creativity – just don’t role-play with him. Credits for his design goes to Vaz.

• Names are a curios thing, so I’d say look up the archives before you decide upon a name for the
      Nemri you want to try out for, to see if someone already named theirs that name. If someone has,
      I suggest you ask them if it’s ok for you name yours that too – to avoid trouble later on. But there's
      no rule against them having the same name.

• Do not ask to be a staff member, when I feel the need for it, I will have applications open and hire
      people then – and only then.

• Misbehaviour, breaking the rules or repeatedly being your worst self towards others, will result in
      you being banned from the species and any Nemri’s you own will be taken back and put up for
      re-adoption.

• Once you own a Nemri of your own, you may not change its design. You may however add items to
      it, like leaves or small crystals, stones, etc. Let’s just say things you find in the nature, so no fancy
      bracelets, clothes or books, etc. Nature things are the only things you may add. But don’t overdo
      it with items they have, they need to still be able to get away from predators as they live in a
      rough environment.
      Only Vaz has the right to add items other than ones that are possible to find in the nature to the
      Nemri’s and those will be added from the very start and not afterwards.

• Your Nemri may have any type of sexuality, but may only have one mate/girldfriend/boyfriend at a
      time and both owners have to agree to them being in a relationship.

• Vaz (as the closest “child” to mother Delau) has the right to heed the mother’s wishes and make
      gifts for whomever they see fit, these gifts doesn’t count within any of the limitations of the
      species and is a special treat. (; And begging for it won’t give you one, so don’t bother doing it.

Standard edits/non-rarity edits;
    • A tad longer fur, longer horns on the mask (aka older Nemris), weight (aka skinny/chubby).

Common edits;
    • Long fur edits, slight edits to the ear (but still keeping them to the rounded-style as they originally are), between 5-7 tails*, mask edits and having a different amount and/or shape of "eyeholes" for the heart.

Uncommon edits;
    • Mane/hair-like fur edits (is still supposed to "connect" to the actual fur), tail edits (such as way fluffier fur, less fur, horse-like-tails, lion-like tails and similar - the tails should still be rather long), between 3-4 tails or 9 tails.

Rare edits;
    • Major horn edits (doesn't have to be insanely long, but what I mean is having them stand out a lot from the mask itself and/or adding more horns than the four they usually have), horns not growing from the mask itself but from the body, glowing markings, different shape of the heart, 2 tails or 10 tails.

Ultra rare edits (needs approval from Vaz first);
    • Magical abilities, major edits to the ears so they aren't rounded anymore, 1 tail or 11 tails, short tail(s), transparent tails, extra/missing limbs, glow (not just markings but actual glow), more than one colour on the heart, fur edits that looks more like hair than long fur.

Edits that are not allowed;
    • Eyes on the body, more than one heart, wings, elemental aspects (every Nemri already has it as it is a part of their world to have it), no tail, gems, stones, scales or feathers attached to their body (they may have them as accessories though), no fur/short fur, multiple heads or sets of ears.

* Standard amount of tails are 8.

If the edit you want to make has not been stated here of if you have questions about them, feel free to PM me and ask about it!

If someone has made a stamp, feel free to either post it here in the thread or send it to me, Vaz,
through a PM and I will add it with credits to you. (:

animated
Code: Select all
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=3524485][img]https://orig14.deviantart.net/0e75/f/2017/225/1/a/animated_nemri_khar_by_adroitscatterbrain-dbjxy0u.gif[/img][/url]

without animation
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=3524485][img]https://orig05.deviantart.net/193d/f/2017/225/f/4/nemri_khar_by_adroitscatterbrain-dbjxy1g.png[/img][/url]

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=3524485][img]https://orig11.deviantart.net/9bb6/f/2017/225/a/2/nemri_khar_pixel_by_adroitscatterbrain-dbjxy1j.png[/img][/url]
Made by Flower

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=3524485][img]http://i.imgur.com/bfbv87O.png[/img][/url]

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=3524485][img]http://i.imgur.com/msGqhra.png[/img][/url]
Made by Vaz

Interested in being affiliates with us? PM me, vaz! (: Feel free to use whichever one of our stamps for it! (:

Last edited by Vazchu on Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:49 am, edited 13 times in total.
Vazchu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✨ FAQ ✨

Postby Vazchu » Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:40 am

Is there a fanclub?
      As of now, no. But if anyone wants to start one, feel free to do so – because I feel it would be wrong
      of me as the creator to start one even though I am a “fan” of the Nemris too. And as long as this
      question can be seen here, that means no one has created a fanclub yet.

Are any traits on the Nemris that are rarer than others?
      I would say yes, some occur more often than others. However, it is not something I personally state
      while making the designs. Other artists are free to state it if they feel like it, but it is not required.
      The different traits they may have are mostly for artists to know how often they should make a
      Nemri with a certain trait.

What font did you use for the different titles?
      On the cover for the species, just my crappy handwriting.
      For the titles here in the thread, such as "Navigation", "News" and so forth - Orator Std.

Last edited by Vazchu on Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:45 am, edited 5 times in total.
Vazchu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✨ Staff ✨

Postby Vazchu » Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:41 am

» Vazchu

» Owner & creator
» Nickname; Vaz » DeviantArt » they/their » Inspiration source; Places I visit, colours & music.

"Born in January and living in Sweden. Currently working full-time as a household technician and debuted as an author the spring 2014. Carries a great need and love for creating, which is something I do in more ways than one. Also has a great love for hiking in the woods and mediaeval markets. Collects old books and cameras, wishes for a poro and a dragon as pets.
Is constantly thinking and have 10 lines of thought ongoing 24/7, thus I beg your pardon for fuzzy brain moments that may occur sometimes."

» Flowerlily135

» Archivist & Ghost Artist
» Nickname; Flower » [url=-]DeviantArt[/url] » she/her/any » Inspiration source; Music and playing piano tend to inspire me a lot, and recently I've gotten a lot of inspiration by reading about ancient civilizations and mythology.

"I am a chemistry major that spends their free time drawing, coding for forums and trying out for adopts! I also play a lot of piano and video games."

Looking for artists to join the crew!

I'm moving soon, which means I for a short while will be busy with renovating, decorating and
      moving my stuff during September. Thus it is now time to open up applications for positions as
      artists! Depending on the interest, I will hire both permanent artists, some guest artists and if
      someone has a shortage of time but still applies, I may offer said person a position as a ghost
      artist.

Please be sure to read more if you're interested in becoming an artist in the thread for it!
[ Apply here! ]

Greetings~
//
Vaz

Last edited by Desmond on Thu Feb 18, 2021 12:55 pm, edited 11 times in total.
Reason: Link removed per profile owner
Vazchu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ✨ Nemri'khar Adoption Center ✨ [Posting allowed, still W

Postby Firnenfire » Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:35 pm

Mark~!
Still Alive
More active on Flight Rising.
Gifting as many people as I can <3
Dom/Firnen ImageImageImage +1 CS time
ImageImageImageImageImage
I do commissions for CS pets, FR currency, and IRL currency!
FR {} TH {} IG {} R20
ImageImage
Firnenfire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ✨ Nemri'khar Adoption Centre ✨ [Looking for archivist!]

Postby 86Eternity » Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:51 pm

Mark!
You encounter a loud British man.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX[Say hi]
[Not today]XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

86Eternity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vazchu » Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:53 pm

Vazchu wrote:
  • Currently looking for an archivist to join the staff, read more. (:

• The first Nemri is out as of today (July 24), will put out one more later today hopefully.

• Currently working with some art for the main thread and banners. So that is the major thing which isn't completely finished yet. But all in all, welcome to Delau and welcome to the Nemri'khar Adoption Centre!

• Our mascot Itha has his own reference and I'm gonna update it with some information about him asap.
my dA | me on eldemore | me on FR | my characters + blog | characters for sale

Within the darkness two pearls shines bright,
glittering and shimmering in their bluest pride.
Somewhere in the depths there is a silent sound,
a silent song which caused the heart to pound.
It whispers, it tells stories of old, tales of eternity ride,
forgotten within this endless song.

Image Image
Vazchu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tea- » Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:09 pm

I cant wait~
Tea-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vazchu » Sun Aug 06, 2017 5:26 am

Vazchu wrote:
  • Still looking for an archivist to join the staff, read more. (:

• The first Nemri will be closed for judging tomorrow evening, the second one is still open and a third one on its way to be put up for adoption.

• Our mascot Itha has his own reference and got some information about himself added, more will be added as he grows into himself. (:

• The limit has been raised from five to ten Nemri's.

• Have done some changes to future staff members, so it's no longer just one custom Nemri you get, it's one each month that you either keep for yourself or gift to a friend of your choice.
my dA | me on eldemore | me on FR | my characters + blog | characters for sale

Within the darkness two pearls shines bright,
glittering and shimmering in their bluest pride.
Somewhere in the depths there is a silent sound,
a silent song which caused the heart to pound.
It whispers, it tells stories of old, tales of eternity ride,
forgotten within this endless song.

Image Image
Vazchu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me