Rules:
1. No offsite forms.
2. Follow the word limits.
3. Have fun.

Form:
Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
Sweet treat: (Tell me their favorite treat, be it sweet or sour, and why its their favorite in under 300 words)
Sweet or sour story: (Tell me a short story ((under 450 words)) about a time they ate sweets, was it a sweet story? Or did it go sour?)
Sweet gifs: (up to 3 that go with your story)
Extra: (One extra, can be 200 words or 1 piece of art, no animations.)

Mutations:
Ear edit - Uncommon

End date:
7/28/17
Last edited by grifforik on Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
grifforik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #1657 - Sweet treat

Postby shibeboi » Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:52 am

Username:
shibeboi
Name:
Glinda
Gender for breeding:
Female
Sweet treat:
Oooh! I absolutely love peanut butter cups! Sure, I'm pink and blue, so one would think I love something like cotton candy, but nope! PB cups are my man!

So when I was younger, we couldn't have peanuts because my mom was allergic. So no peanut butter and no peanut butter cups.

One time I was at a friends house, and that was when I was first introduced to these heavenly treats. She had a bowl full of them and pushed me to try one. I was hesitant at first, never having tried anything with peanuts in it, but when I bit into it, whoooo weeee! It was the best thing I had ever tasted.

The chocolate complemented the peanut butter in a way I couldn't explain. It was so good, and it must have shown on my face because my friend was laughing.

So for the next couple of years, I would always eat these when I went over to my friends house. We chatted, played, fought and even cried with those things around. They became a part of my life, and, like a good friend, was always there for me.

Sounds cheesy, I know. But it's true!

Sweet or sour story:

Now we're getting somewhere! Let me tell y'all a story about what happens when you leave your favourite treat around your prankster friend.

This tragic tale happened when I was sleeping over at the same friend's house who introduced me to peanut butter cups. (AKA my life and soul)

I was (of course) eating one when I had to use the bathroom. I got up, and left my treat behind. Not knowing that I will never see her again.

My devilish friend (who loved pranking people) had been planning for this. She replaced my heavenly delight with something so evil, I can hardly imagine anyone sane doing it.

Her fake PB cup had an outer coating of bitter, dark chocolate coloured to look like milk chocolate (yuck) and an inside of congealed fat.

What an evil, evil Viscet she was.

So me, unknowingly, sat back down and prepared to finish off what I thought was my previous PB cup. I opened my mode, plopped the spawn of satan in my mouth and...

CRUNCH

I tasted everything. I went to her garbage bin (we were in her room) and everything I ate before came back out. I heard her laughing behind me, thinking this was soooooo funny. Well, the joke was on her.

It was her garbage bin.

Sweet gifs: X x X
Last edited by shibeboi on Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:10 am, edited 2 times in total.
shibeboi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iBrevity » Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:21 am

ohhhh this is so cute, griff!

[art by Baylin]

brev [she/her]

kalon moderator
approvals are -- closed
iBrevity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Simonpet » Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:49 am

Username: Simonpet
Name: Carmella
Gender for breeding: Female
Sweet treat:
Sweet or sour story:
Sweet gifs:
Extra:

Notes
  • Sweet treat: favorite treat and why in 299 words
  • Sweet or sour story: short story about a time they ate sweets in 449 words
  • Sweet gifs: 3 max that relate to the story
    Extra: 200 words or 1 piece of art
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Teya~ » Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:03 pm

I wouldn't exactly look like that if I had too much candy, I'd be like this:
Sherlock, Downton Abbey, Once Upon a Time, Supernatural, Psych, and Doctor Who NERD. My Viscets RP
Image Image Image
I'm also a Viscet nerd c: If you haven't heard of them click here and tell them I referred you please ^-^
Check out my NEW and improved Art Shop! My prices are still negotiable c:
My WIP story, ♛ The Prince, ⚔ the Soldier, & the Gifted ☀ #2 <3
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Peyto1217 » Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:49 pm

Username: Peyto1217
Name:
Sweet treat: (Tell me their favorite treat, be it sweet or sour, and why its their favorite in under 300 words)
Sweet or sour story: (Tell me a short story ((under 450 words)) about a time they ate sweets, was it a sweet story? Or did it go sour?)
Sweet gifs: (up to 3 that go with your story)

Wip!
(•〰•)__/ hello there i am charlie. \__(>〰<)
Copy and paste this so he can take over cs!

Peyto1217

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SoridSongBird » Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:10 pm

Username: Wimsy-draws
Name: Floss
Gender for breeding: female
Sweet treat: Floss's favorite treat definitely would have to be doughnuts. even though the first time she ate them was pretty bad. so she was at a friends birthday party and instead of a cake they were gonna decorate doughnuts together. well Floss forgot she was allergic to nuts as she was eating the doughnut (witch just so happened to have almond extract in them) and before she had a reaction she fell in love with the glazed treats. then her face swelled up and her friends mom freaked out giving her to much benadryl and then she got really sick and had to go home. (this story may or may not be based on something that happened to me)
Sweet or sour story: so one day, floss and her friends decided to play a blind taste test candy game. they put on a blind fold, had a friend put a candy in their mouth and they had to guess the flavor and type of candy it was. only rule, no nuts because floss is allergic. so once it was flosses turn, her friend decided it would be fun to put a super sour war head in her mouth. as soon as the candy entered Flosses mouth, she screamed and spat it out. he friends laughed because they new floss hated sour things. later on floss had a good laugh when she put toothpaste in the mouth of the friend that made her eat a sour war head
Sweet gifs:
SoridSongBird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby G1 Sunstreaker » Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:21 pm

woah yes I have the best idea for this gal

Username:
    G1 Sunstreaker

Name:
    Rhea Marin Astilary

Gender for breeding:
    F

Sweet treat: [146/300]
    Salt water taffies! Rhea is in love with taffies. The texture, the varying flavors, the way it melts in your mouth--she honestly can't imagine a better treat. See, as a waitress in what can only be described as a space diner, Rhea deals with a lot of strange situations. Don't even get her started on the blue syrup incident. She's a tough girl, and she revels in hard work, but even she eventually wears down after awhile of dealing with incorrigible coworkers and finicky customers. This is precisely why she keeps a little bag of the treats stashed in her apron at all times. A quick swipe into her pocket is all it takes, and there's a magical burst of pure heaven in her mouth. Oftentimes, she'll joke that the succulent little bite-sized sweets are the only thing that keep her going. Some days, they are.

Sweet or sour story: [450/450]
    "Hey there, honey, good to see you around again."
    Pale minty paws whisk out a pen and a pad of paper. "The usual? Or would you like somethin' new this time around?"
    "Oh, hello, Rhea! Gosh, it's good to see you again. I think I'll just have the usual, thanks. I need a little regularity after the past few days."
    A quick, light scribbling sound adds to the diner's ambiance. "Phew, sounds like you got some stories to tell. You can tell me all about it once I've got m'self some free time, yahear? I can catch a few minutes off after I bring you your drink. Be right back, honey."
    The scribbling stops, followed by a quick rip of separating paper. "Thanks, Rhea."
    The minty paws tuck the pen back onto its spot on the apron's pocket, the cheap plastic clip clicking as it hooks over the fabric's edge. Smoothly, easily, the owner of the paws smiles, turns, and strides away with resolute confidence, aiming for a high counter cut into the wall of the kitchen. The frontmost chef, busy tossing a salad and flipping meat patties, barely spares her a glance as she calls out the order she's long since memorized, and gives her a distracted nod as she crumples up the little sheet and trashes it.
    Swiftly, she turns to the left and takes hold of one of the many glasses stacked beside the soft drink machine, swiveling it upright expertly before driving it into the bucket of ice settled against the wall. Once the ice settles, she positions the glass beneath the label marked ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ in messy black sharpie.
    "Do you always have to talk like that?"
    The minty green viscet casts a glance to her right, and can't help the smile that ghosts across her face as she takes in the smirking purple female.
    "It's all about atmosphere, Diona. You should try an accent sometime."
    Diona laughs at that, and begins to recite her own order as Rhea returns to the single viscet sitting quietly in the center window booth. She doesn't speak as she sets the glass onto the table and nudges it across the surface, and instead slides smoothly onto the opposite cushion with regular ease.
    Neither of them speak for a moment beyond the customer's murmur of thanks, and as they lift the water to their lips Rhea's brows draw down slightly.
    Wordlessly, she reaches into her apron's left pocket, poking her tongue out lightly as she digs around for several seconds. With a soft a-ha, she retracts her paw and presents a small handful of multicolored taffies.
    As she twists open the first candy, she smiles at the customer.
    "I'm listenin'."

Sweet gif:

Extra:
Last edited by G1 Sunstreaker on Sat Jul 29, 2017 5:00 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Ask my Viscets/Kalons! | My Viscets ♥ | My Kalons ♥ | Friend of Fried-Disaster, we share an IP cause we're roommates. Please don't ban us!
You can't beat the best.

Check viscets out here!
G1 Sunstreaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Buster2918 » Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:56 pm