Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Close call by ~Tornado~

Artist ~Tornado~ [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 13 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
16 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Close call

Postby ~Tornado~ » Sat Apr 29, 2017 2:00 pm

I've experimented with near death experiences a couple times a lot of the ones aren't canon but this was a moment that I've drawn a couple times and often come back to, one of Selina's major stomach stars is from this, she was pretty much dead, not breathing and Marcurio had ran completely out of magic trying to heal her and after she didn't seem to respond it seemed as if the spell had not worked, that she was truly dead. Lifeless in his arms. He sobbed pleading for her to not be gone, not wanting to be without her. But then, miraculously she took a huge breath. The spell had worked and she was brought back from the brink, in immense pain but alive.
This was probably the worst injury of her life and was very hard to recover from and scared both of them really bad, and was really emotionally devastating for the both of them. Defiantly a tough time in their lives.
Birds, Reptiles, and The Elder Scrolls, and my drawing tablet, basically are all I need in life.

Hi I'm Tornado, I like animals, drawing, and The Elder Scrolls. Ive been on this site for years and am pretty friendly so im always up to chat!

Selina ref guide
Best thing since sliced cheese.
Don't do Skooma kids
Kids these days
Angel on earth
Note: Finish Cp's request At with PD

~Tornado~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Close call

Postby >> Leafstorm515 » Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:22 am

The emotion in your art always amazes me, you capture a feeling so clearly and with a really deep ability I just ahhh you're so talented!!

x
x

Leaf/Leafstorm ~ she/her
Character Designer

>> Leafstorm515

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Close call

Postby ~Tornado~ » Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:30 pm

>> Leafstorm515 wrote:The emotion in your art always amazes me, you capture a feeling so clearly and with a really deep ability I just ahhh you're so talented!!

Oh my word thank you a million times over it means a bunch!
Birds, Reptiles, and The Elder Scrolls, and my drawing tablet, basically are all I need in life.

Hi I'm Tornado, I like animals, drawing, and The Elder Scrolls. Ive been on this site for years and am pretty friendly so im always up to chat!

Selina ref guide
Best thing since sliced cheese.
Don't do Skooma kids
Kids these days
Angel on earth
Note: Finish Cp's request At with PD

~Tornado~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes