Re: kalon #1003

Postby doryphoros » Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:47 am

π•¦π•€π•–π•£π•Ÿπ•’π•žπ•–:: π•§π•’π•π•–π•Ÿπ•”π•šπ•’π•₯𝕒;;
π•Ÿπ•’π•žπ•–:: π•”π•’π•£π•žπ•–π•Ÿ
π•˜π•–π•Ÿπ••π•–π•£:: π•—π•–π•žπ•’π•π•–
π•€π• π•Ÿπ•˜:: π•žπ•šπ•£π•’π•”π•π•– π•‘π•’π•šπ•Ÿπ•₯ (𝕙𝕒π•₯π•€π•¦π•Ÿπ•– π•žπ•šπ•œπ•¦)
𝕨𝕙𝕒π•₯ π•₯𝕙𝕖π•ͺ'𝕣𝕖 𝕠𝕓𝕀𝕖𝕀𝕀𝕖𝕕 π•¨π•šπ•₯𝕙:: π•”π•’π•£π•žπ•–π•Ÿ'𝕀 𝕠𝕓𝕀𝕖𝕀𝕀𝕖𝕕 π•¨π•šπ•₯𝕙 π•‘π•’π•šπ•Ÿπ•₯π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜. π•’π•Ÿπ•ͺ 𝕀𝕦𝕓𝕛𝕖𝕔π•₯, π•’π•Ÿπ•ͺ π•₯π•šπ•žπ•–, π•’π•Ÿπ•ͺ𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖. 𝕀𝕙𝕖'𝕀 π•‘π•’π•šπ•Ÿπ•₯𝕖𝕕 𝕑𝕣𝕖π•₯π•₯π•ͺ π•žπ•¦π•”π•™ 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣π•ͺπ•₯π•™π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜, π•—π•£π• π•ž π•₯π•£π•’π•šπ•Ÿπ•€ π•₯𝕙𝕒π•₯ 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 π•«π• π• π•žπ•–π•• 𝕓π•ͺ π•₯𝕠 𝕀π•₯π•’π•˜π•Ÿπ•’π•Ÿπ•₯ 𝕑𝕠𝕠𝕝𝕀 𝕠𝕗 𝕨𝕒π•₯𝕖𝕣 π• π•Ÿ π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•€π•šπ••π•– 𝕠𝕗 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π••π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ 𝕣𝕠𝕒𝕕. 𝕀𝕙𝕖'𝕀 𝕒𝕔π•₯𝕦𝕒𝕝𝕝π•ͺ 𝕧𝕖𝕣π•ͺ π•˜π• π• π•• 𝕒π•₯ π•šπ•₯, π•’π•Ÿπ•• 𝕀𝕖𝕝𝕝𝕀 𝕙𝕖𝕣 π•‘π•’π•šπ•Ÿπ•₯π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜π•€ 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕒 π•π•šπ•§π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜. 𝕙𝕖𝕣 π•—π•’π•§π• π•£π•šπ•₯𝕖 𝕀π•₯π•ͺ𝕝𝕖 𝕠𝕗 π•‘π•’π•šπ•Ÿπ•₯π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ 𝕙𝕒𝕀 π•₯𝕠 𝕓𝕖 π•€π•¦π•£π•£π•–π•’π•π•šπ•€π•ž, 𝕒𝕀 𝕀𝕙𝕖 𝕙𝕒𝕀 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•žπ• π•€π•₯ π•—π•¦π•Ÿ π••π• π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ π•₯𝕙𝕠𝕀𝕖. 𝕙𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣, π•šπ•₯'𝕀 𝕒 𝕙𝕒𝕀𝕀𝕝𝕖 π•“π•£π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ 𝕙𝕖𝕣 π•‘π•’π•šπ•Ÿπ•₯π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ π•”π•’π•Ÿπ•§π•’π•€π•–π•€ π•’π•Ÿπ•• π•‘π•’π•šπ•Ÿπ•₯𝕀 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣π•ͺ𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 π•¨π•šπ•₯𝕙 𝕙𝕖𝕣, π•’π•Ÿπ•• 𝕀𝕙𝕖 𝕙𝕒𝕀 π•₯𝕠 𝕕𝕖𝕒𝕝 π•¨π•šπ•₯𝕙 π•“π•šπ•π•π•šπ• π•Ÿπ•€ 𝕠𝕗 𝕒𝕦𝕖𝕀π•₯π•šπ• π•Ÿπ•€ 𝕒𝕓𝕠𝕦π•₯ π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•π•’π•£π•˜π•– 𝕔𝕒𝕀𝕖 π•’π•Ÿπ•• π•€π•¦π•€π•‘π•šπ•”π•šπ• π•¦π•€ 𝕀π•₯𝕒𝕣𝕖𝕀 𝕒π•₯ π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•’π•šπ•£π•‘π• π•£π•₯. π•’π•Ÿπ•• π•ͺ𝕖𝕀, 𝕓𝕖𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖 π•ͺ𝕠𝕦 π•’π•€π•œ, 𝕀𝕙𝕖'𝕀 π•–π•§π•–π•Ÿ π•‘π•’π•šπ•Ÿπ•₯𝕖𝕕 π•¨π•™π•šπ•π•– π•€π•œπ•ͺπ••π•šπ•§π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜. 𝕔𝕣𝕒𝕫π•ͺ, 𝕙𝕦𝕙?
Last edited by doryphoros on Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:37 am, edited 4 times in total.
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
rio | pansexual| enfp | libra

i make art, occasionally.

come support these amazing adoptables !!!

memelord | kalons | art shop | babusagi

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
doryphoros

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hazilnut » Mon Apr 24, 2017 4:40 am

Res with obsession of blood... but not in that way! She's a Hematologist!
ImagexImage
β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†
~link~ Coded by ο½ο½Žο½‡ο½…ο½Œ ~Link~
β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†

β–Ίβ–Ίβ–Ίβ–Ίβ–Ίβ–Ίβ–ΊImage
β—€xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxβ—₯
Heya! I'm hazilnut but you can
call me anything you want! Just
not late to dinner hahahaha

I enjoy jokes, puns, wordplay &
writing of any kind! I'm a mod
over on Create A Clan, which
you should definitely check out
if you like warriors and writing!
Female/Teenager/Christian
β—£xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxβ—’
hazilnut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby whatswrongwithangela » Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:09 am

res w/ obssessed with falling in love
whatswrongwithangela

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cinnamon Heart » Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:13 am

username:: StripySeagull
name:: Carmela
song:: Heart a la mode - it's really mainly the title that's related to her, With the "Heart" at the beginning put aside it means fashionable/in fashion, but I suppose the lyrics could also relate to her personality and what love is for her?

what they're obsessed with:: Carmela is obsessed with her nails. She's constantly painting them, and whenever the varnish starts to chip off, she gets it all off with a metal device, that she created a while back, by putting it against the thickest part of her claws and pulling it down ti scratch off the varnish, only to paint them again. She has a big set of varnishes and nail stickers of all sorts and keeps them in a special cupboard which she keeps at the right temperature to slow down the varnish's gradual drying up, and always asks her parents for nail varnish or claw maintenance gifts for Christmas and her birthday. She hates using her claws since that ruins her manicure; she also kind of dislikes fake nails and rarely puts them on, although that's mainly because of her past experiences of them breaking whilst she was doing sports at school or by some other accident. She even uses a special fragrant soap to make her paws and consequently claws smell nice and to avoid shortening the lifespan of her current manicure.
Last edited by Cinnamon Heart on Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
she/her or they/them
bi Β¦ BLM
Cinnamon Heart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby warlord. » Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:22 am

ImageImage

Vex | they/them | lesbian | adult
warlord.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Murdoc Niccals » Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:03 am

username:: Murdoc Niccals
name:: Aenius
song:: Prose Poetry- Mew (Aww, she's gonna be a voicecanon! So cute!)

what they're obsessed with::

Poetic moments. The profound feeling of a set of words that concisely expresses a certain feeling or time or simply a description. Sometimes just a small description suffices: like:

"when the sun sets, on a summer's night over the sea.
The sea breeze comes, like a lover to the sun, beckoning her to cross the dusky ocean to her embrace."

Aenius lives for that stuff, even more so when she gets to sit there and just think poetically. Brings a tear to their eyes. Even when they remember it. Her work makes decent money, and you bet she uses her vacation and sick days to take vacations to romantic/poetic places just to sit and be such a basic Artiste(tm) there, silently sobbing into her designer scarf.

She was almost banned from Walden Pond for jumping into the lake from a tree. It was poetic. Nobody understands good sad, profound art these days.
whoops
I'm gonna make this look good someday
Murdoc Niccals

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kaidaft » Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:32 am

mark uvu

About Me wrote:

β€’Female
β€’A Complete Dork
β€’Artistic
β€’Friendly
β€’I love k-pop if you wanna
talk about groups
and biases, my DMs are open! :3

I love danganronpa + BTS.

A little Hello wrote:

I'm Cursed at the Heart, but feel free to call me Cursed or Kai!
Im a nerd who is obsessed with anime(Danganronpa, Fairy Tail),
Drawing, K-pop(BTS, GOT7, SEVENTEEN, Block B, +more),
and Books(Wings of Fire, Cursed, Daughter of Smoke and Bone)
I enjoy roleplays, so if you would like, send one over (1x1 are good ;3)
Kaidaft

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfwithWings38 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:01 am

username:: WolfwithWings38
name:: Sadokeu (Sa-doke-oo) a unisex name I made up just now to be creative......
song:: I'm stuck with a few buuut gere ya go VOCALOID ECHO https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQKGUgOfD8U
what they're obsessed with:: This marble https://s-media-cacheak0.pinimg.com/736 ... f91511.jpg because her crush gave it to her and she's obsessed with marbles, I mean she has a full blown hoard of marbles! These are ones she's been stalking on the internet https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/56 ... cb650f.jpg and https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/73 ... 4eaeae.jpg and to make a long story short she has been obsessed with marbles all her life.... yeah it scares her parents because while other people waste their money on other things she wastes a good amount of money on marbles..
Hey, this is me! WolfwithWings38! You may call me: WolfwithWings38, Wolf, WolfwithWings, and WolfyWingy Though I really don't know why you would XD ....... and in a nutshell I'm weird when I really want to be! I also don't mind trading... and also PM me if you want to talk or something, I won't bite!
My avatar is colored by me and is my new wolf OC, but lines are made by Vixey!
My Viscets Page Link!: viewtopic.php?f=103&t=3335559&p=105943506#p105943506
Image Image
WolfwithWings38

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShutterIsland » Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:14 am

username:: ShutterIsland
name:: Scribly
song:: sweet cherry pie
what they're obsessed with:: drawing scribbles wverywher! It's like their signature, whatever they come across it seems like they HAVE to draw scribble on it.
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ

Hi!
I'm ShutterIsland! My b-day is on the 5th Of June! And Im in year 9 (for the second time...) I lived in Australia and France and I like to draw, write, watch TV, RP, trade with people and bake cookies! I absolutely love Manuel Neuer, Bayern-MΓΌnchen, Germany National Team, Video games, movies and way too many TV series!

ShutterIsland

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nessiie » Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:21 am

username:: echos.
name:: Violette
song:: wip c:
what they're obsessed with:: She's obsessed with dreams. {Particularly lucid dreaming and how they work}}
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
β˜€
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
🌧