Based on Click to view
Artist grifforik [gallery]
Time spent 48 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
17 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Viscet #1305

Postby grifforik » Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:46 am

Oooh stripes! So for this one I want you to design either 2 items they're never without or a small companion they go everywhere with (the companion MUST be small enough to fit somewhere on them ^^)

Username: iBrevity
name: Blaise
Gender for breeding purposes: Male
Owned as of: 4/4/17

Rules:
1. Be kind, sourness gets you nothing.
2. NO OFF Thread forms/offsite forms.
3. Word limits matter.
4. Show me what they love :)
5. Creature and items must be small enough to fit somewhere on the viscet.
6. You CAN add one item with the companion, but not both.

Form:
Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
Item or companion: You have 500 words to describe the companion or the items.
Extra: You have an extra 200 words to describe, or 1 piece of art.

Mutations:
Drapes - Uncommon

End date:
3/20/17

[/code]
Code: Select all
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=3390421][img]http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=2775475&size=large&format=png&rev=1489182436[/img][/url]
Last edited by grifforik on Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
grifforik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #1305

Postby Hail. » Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:50 am

Username: howlingtothestars
Name: Zagan
Gender for breeding purposes: male

Companion

Zagan's companion is a small endangered species known as Nerievei. This tiny, two-legged dragon grows only to two or three feet in length and is flightless and blind. These small creatures seek out other life forms at birth and form a bond with them. When a bond is formed, the Nerievei shares the sight of their companion and feels the pain their companion receives for them.
Nerievei are savagely protective of their bonded and will do whatever it takes to protect them. The most common attack from a Nerievei is it's poison. If a threat comes too close to the bonded, the Nerievei will form a frill of light around its head to make it appear larger and will spit a powerful venom at the threat.

Zagan had found a Nerievei nest when he was just a small viscling. He was not curious or afraid for he knew exactly what they were and how they could aid him in his life. Quietly, he took an egg from the nest of feathers and ran with it. He cared for the egg fervently on his own, using his draping fur to keep the egg warm and in comfort until the day it shook and began to crack. As the new born Nerievei climbed out of the egg and chirped helplessly, Zagan picked it up in his paws and cradled it against his chest. Sensing the beating of his heart, the Nerievei clung to him and formed a bond with the strong viscling. Since then, their relationship has only blossomed into one which can only be related to the bond of close brothers. They had found an eternal friend within each other, and nothing would be able to pry them apart.

As Zagan and Carthis, his Nerievei, grew the world began to know less and less of the two. Zagan began to speak less and less, but Carthis spoke to him more often in quite or eager chirps, egging Zegan onward and feeding his emotions back into him to make them stronger. Some say that the two are able to read each others minds, which isn't far off, and others claim that Zagan fears Carthis, which is about as far off as you can get. Zagan sees Carthis as a brother rather than a companion and treats the creature like family. He never travels anywhere with Carthis and always ensures that the Nerievei has a place to rest on and be comfortable. He holds Carthis higher than his own life and will grow aggressive or wrathful fairly quickly if his brother is insulted in any way. When Zagan turned two, he told Carthis that he stole the Nerievei's egg to ensure that he would bond with him, but rather than be angry or upset, Carthis released a churr of joyous laughter and thanked Zagan for stealing him, as otherwise the two likely would have never met.

(483/500)
Last edited by Hail. on Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:32 pm, edited 3 times in total.
(formerly howlingtothestars)

ImagexImagexImage

┌─────────────┐
coding My Characters
DA Art Sales Amarogs
Cinderclan Avatar

└─────────────┘
● ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ● ●
┌─────────────┐
Back to college!
Heya! You can call me Howl, I'll
respond to both c:

└─────────────┘
Hail.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby funderful;; » Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:07 am

m a r k
funderful;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fromage » Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:08 am

Username: Mareep(to be gifted to SelimPride)
Name: Nootau
Gender for breeding purposes: Female
Item or companion: (A grimoire book and a staff with skull on top of it)
Growing up, Nootau had always been interested in magic. She just didn't know where to start until she stumbled upon a really dusty, old book in a crate while walking around a village. It seemed to have been forgotten by a traveler so she pulled the heavy book out and blew the dust off. She had thought the dark color were due to the dirt but the book was originally navy blue with black linings and wording. The word that were on the front, and in a fancy font was; 'Grimoire'. The papers inside were aged, splotched with yellow and the contents were paw written but it seemed to have almost faded. She still could make out most of it, so the viscet clutched the thick book in her arms and ran home. When she arrived at her run-down cottage where she lived with her parents, she darted to her room to read the book, she thought it was a good magic from the wording. So she had skipped the introduction page completely, she knew what the book was about so it's no big deal! After reading the whole book she was immensely interested in this whole thing, and when she read back on the first spell, it demanded the reader to do the spell first to confirm that they're serious about delving into Grimiore. So Nootau didn't waste time running out of her home to collect the required ingredients, she was so excited! Finally, she gets to practice magic!

Back at home, her parents questioned what was in the satchel but she said it was nothing and shut herself in her room. She set on preparing the spell, following the steps as she carefully spoke out the words to active the magic. Suddenly the book glowed brightly, she had to put her paws up to shield her eyes, a staff with skull on top of it started to rise up out of the book. Nootau was sure confused, when she reached out to grip onto the staff, she heard a wave of bloodcurdling screaming. When she looked behind her, her home, the cottage was gone. The village.. hundreds of viscets.. demolished and deceased. A realization slowly came to her, the book, Grimoire wasn't the good magic, it was dark magic. When she looked back at the book, the once fading words on rotting paper is new as if it was made a minute ago. It flipped itself to the introduction page, where it explained what the book was about and on the bottom, it said 'Host' with colon, the line next to it was blank until her name started to appear as if someone was writing it. Oh no.. once her soul's bonded to Grimoire, her soul will slowly die the longer she ignored the evil deeds. If she acted out the deeds such as burning a village down, bringing death to a viscet, general destroying and despair, it will keep her soul sated and to satisfy the Grimoire.

Extra:
Oh no.. oh no. She just wanted good magic, to help the village prosper with gold and give her parents good life.. not /this/! Maybe..maybe, she can use the book for good? Somehow? Is there a way? The book provided no answers even though she looked thoroughly but only thing she found is that the victims have to feel despair and hatred for the host's soul to be sated. That what she was. Just a host. Who knows what kind of future holds for her now, maybe she can come up with a way to use this evil magic for good or get rid of it.. She don't want to burden someone else with this Grimoire though.. She'll see what happens when she leave her demolished, bloody village behind. Either she will find her peace with being host to this book or discover a way to get rid of it's existence for good.
Last edited by fromage on Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fromage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Angelus Gaston » Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:11 am

Dropping from this I cant seem to find a connection anymore.
Last edited by Angelus Gaston on Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
CharsArt WantedTradescredit
╔══════════════════════╗
We would do something
Sarcastic and witty with this but
We cant be bothered. We go by
Angelus One Piece and Yu-Gi-Oh lover

╚══════════════════════╝
Angelus Gaston

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiffell » Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:14 am

Username: tigerblue

Name: Kasai

Gender for breeding purposes: male

Item or companion: res with a little fruit bat

Extra: wip art
- - - - - -
mangroveclan (stars) | cactusclan (stars)
- - - - - -
im no longer active on cs, if you want to talk/need to contact me please do so through discord or TH!
kiffell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Morta » Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:20 am

Username:
Name:
Extra: You have an extra 200 words to describe, or 1 piece of art

Res with a baby ermine named Pip

Dropping out, as there's no way I would ever be able to best the person above me (the one with the amazing art) XD Good luck to all though!
Last edited by Morta on Sat Mar 25, 2017 5:37 am, edited 2 times in total.
OwO
Morta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby smol ken » Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:38 am

Username:
Name:

Wip nwn
smol ken

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadyBro » Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:44 am

Username:
Name:

Possible wip ;-;
┏━━━━━━━━━┓ 
─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

ImageImageImage
✰Toyhouse✰
✰Closed Species✰
✰Sveldalas✰

ImageImageImage

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

─- ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ─- - ☾ - -─ ⋆⋅⋅⋆ -─
ShadyBro