Noëlle by ~Teya~

Based on Click to view
Artist ~Teya~ [gallery]
Time spent 2 minutes
Drawing sessions 1

Noëlle

Postby ~Teya~ » Thu Dec 22, 2016 4:44 pm

✠•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••✠
username; ~Teya~
name; Noëlle
meaning; The name Noëlle has many meanings. But the main one is it is the feminine version of Noël meaning Christmas in French, the name Noëlle is usually given to those who are born on Chrismas Day, which, she was.
gender; Female
favorite weather and/or season; Winter
why; Noëlle has always adored winter and Chrismas time. One of the reasons may be because she was born on Chrismas Day. Noëlles mother, Grace, didn't expect Noëlle to be born until around January 21. But, on Christmas Day, when there was a historically large blizzard outside, Grace just knew Noëlle was going to come early. Grace and Noëlles father both knew they wouldn't be able to go to the hospital in this weather, so they had to stay home. After Noëlle was born, they didn't know quite what to name her at first. But then it struck her, the name 'Noëlle' was given to those who were lucky enough to be born on Christmas Day.
When Noëlle was just a few months old, she would constantly be playing outside in the snow, whenever the snow went away Noëlle was always sad. But, luckily for her it wasn't warm very long in Alaska before it started snowing again.
One of Noëlles fondest memeories was also in the winter. Noëlle couldn't wait for the first winter snow on a cold, crisp winter morning. She just knew it was going to snow. Her mother always said she had a knack with those things. So, as soon as she got up she went outside and waited for it to snow with a few of her friends. After awhile of waiting they had almost given up when Noëlle whispered, ''Shh.'' She hushed. Noëlle closed her eyes and wished for it to snow. When Noëlle finally opened her dark brown eyes she saw a single snow flake on her nose. She yipped with joy as it continued to pour delicate snow flakes from the heavens.
279 words

other; When Noëlle was a tiny Viscet and it was getting around Christmas time, her mother asked her to go pick holly berries for the Christmas decorations. So, out she went. Into the frosty forest. It looked as if the whole country side and trees had been covered with a thick white blanket of snow. After a few minutes of walking, Noëlle found a holly bush filled to the brim with holly berries. Right next to it, she saw mistoletoe hanging from an oak branch. ''Mom would love that..'' The tiny Viscet thought to herself. After a few hours of Noëlle loosing track of time and filling her hand weaved basket full of holly berries, mistoletoe, wild mulberry tree leaves, and other Christmas decorations for her mother, Noëlle suddenly realized it was sunset and close to dark. ''Oh no!'' Noëlle muttered aloud. ''Moms gonna be furious with me.'' she thought in frustration. She had to get home quick before she got to mad. Noëlle paused uncertainly, she twisted her head around in each direction. It was getting dark and she didn't quite remember which way she had come!
Now Noëlle was starting to panick...how was she going to get home if she didn't know which way?! Her mind started to spin as she tried to remember which way was home. If she hadn't been so busy picking berries..this wouldve never happened. Hastily Noëlle picked a random way to walk. She mind as well get moving if she was ever going to get home. As Noëlle started trumping through the snow, it was almost completely dark after a few minutes, but, thankfully it was a full moon so she still had reasonable light. Shortly after Noëlle noticed the holly bush she had picked berries from that was not far from her house. Happily Noëlle rapidly ran towards it and in the direction she remebered she had come to get there and quickly ran towards home.
Once there, she burst through the front door and hugged her mother tightly before she could say anything. ''I love ya, mom.'' Noëlle hugged her tighter before letting go. ''Where were you hun?'' Her mom asked. ''Oh, just a little late..'' Noëlle said with a grin.
369 words

✠•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••✠

My 3rd Viscet ! She is so purrrtty<3
Sherlock, Downton Abbey, Once Upon a Time, Supernatural, Psych, and Doctor Who NERD. My Viscets RP
Image Image Image
I'm also a Viscet nerd c: If you haven't heard of them click here and tell them I referred you please ^-^
Check out my NEW and improved Art Shop! My prices are still negotiable c:
My WIP story, ♛ The Prince, ⚔ the Soldier, & the Gifted ☀ #2 <3
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me