Ghost Rider

"Ghost Rider" by ThousandSounds

Dressup entry

Ghost Rider

Postby ThousandSounds » Tue Nov 08, 2016 8:44 pm

Ghost Riders In the Sky
And yes there actually is a Video Game called Ghost Rider, find info abut it here, watch someones playthrough here

And yes i absoloutley love Ghost Rider i find t as the greatest film i've watched, it only my list as my fav, same level With Transformers[all movies, even those who are yet to come] and Fast &Furious[all series] NR1 i absoloutlay love it. [+I watched it just recently]
Many think or mistake him for Angel Rider, but there's no such thing, Everytime you see Ghost Rider and blue fire-titled Angel Rider, it's fake.

[Quotes from the movie] Ghost Rider wrote:
You. -..Guilty.
Look into my eyes. Your soul is stayed by the blood of the innocent. Feel their pain.
Heeck~ ... My bike ok?
-Yea.. Bikes fine.
You. -..Innocent.

The Devil, Mephistopheles, sends his bounty hunter of the damned, the Ghost Rider, to retrieve the contract of San Venganza for control of a thousand corrupt souls. Seeing that the contract would give Mephistopheles the power to bring Hell on Earth, the Rider refuses to give him the contract.

In 1986, Mephistopheles (Peter Fonda) reaches out to 17-year-old stunt motorcycle rider Johnny Blaze, offering to cure his father's (Brett Cullen) cancer in exchange for Blaze's soul, to which he hastily accepts. The next morning, Blaze awakes to discover that his father's cancer is cured, but he is killed that same day in a motorcycle stunt in which he falls into the ring of fire he is jumping through. Blaze accuses Mephistopheles of causing his father's death, but Mephistopheles considers their contract to be fulfilled and promises to one day see him again.

21 years later, Blaze (Nicolas Cage) has become a famous stunt motorcycle rider known for surviving numerous deadly crashes. Blaze meets his lifelong sweetheart Roxanne Simpson (Eva Mendes), now a news reporter, whom he abandoned after his father's death. He convinces her to attend a dinner date. Meanwhile, Blackheart (Wes Bentley), the demonic son of Mephistopheles, comes to Earth, along with three fallen angels who bonded with the elements Air, Earth, and Water. They are tasked to find the lost contract of San Venganza. In response, Mephistopheles makes Blaze the new Ghost Rider and offers to return his soul if he defeats Blackhearts, though he is also told he has no choice in the matter. Blaze is driven straight to the station on his "first ride", where he transforms into the Ghost Rider and kills the Earth Angel Gressil. The next day, he meets a man called the Caretaker (Sam Elliott), who seems to know all about the history of the Ghost Rider. He tells him everything that happened was not a dream and that it will happen again, especially at night when he is near an evil soul. Read more...

answers to replies:
@superwolf2254- Thank you
Last edited by ThousandSounds on Thu Nov 17, 2016 11:09 pm, edited 4 times in total.
ThousandSounds

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Ghost Rider

Postby superwolf2254 » Tue Nov 08, 2016 8:50 pm

that looks too cool :)
superwolf2254