emil castagnier

"emil castagnier" by floppa

Dressup entry

emil castagnier

Postby floppa » Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:11 pm

my boy... my so n,,,,, the first tales game i ever played was tales of symphonia: dawn of the new world and oh hh boi did i relate HARD with emil back then. i no longer relate to him but he and this game have a special place in my heart n soul
floppa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: emil castagnier

Postby Vigilante Wolf » Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:15 pm

I legit screamed when I saw them name.
    Hnnggg I love Emil. ;w; to precious to hate. My favorite tales character cause I can relate so much to him ;w;
━━━your━
░░░░░░░░
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
link - link - link - link
text text text text text text

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Vigilante Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby floppa » Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:18 pm

aaa i know hes so precious;; ill protect him faster then myself tbh. im also happy theres ppl who love tales games here :0 !!
floppa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vigilante Wolf » Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:27 pm

Protect the innocent child. Especially at the end. I cried.
    Ahh I wasn't expecting to find another fan either tbh ;w;!!! I know at least two on here? Who love tales I mean. I just wish more people knew it :/ there great games with great characters.
━━━your━
░░░░░░░░
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Vigilante Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby floppa » Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:33 pm

me too!! man, ive beaten tos2 many times and ive always cried. ive seen a couple of tales of fans on here before, we're probably thinking abt the same two tbh. and same, the series is so good at ripping my soul and heart out with plot and character development and aaa everything honestly ;v; the fandom is a lot bigger on tumblr tho then on here and im glad!! the series deserves so much love.
floppa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vigilante Wolf » Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:46 pm

Hnng I only beat it once and didn't want to beat it again cause I didn't feel like crying my soul out again x'D though what really ripped my heart out of my body was TOX2. I still need to beat it with normal ending see how lazy I am It's really really sad that TOZ didn't do so hot ;u; I fell in love with the characters hnnng. Yeah we probably are thinking about the same two. Actually I think I may have seen four now that I think about it?? But not nearly enough as on tumblr x'DD which. Tumblr is literally fandom trash though you find fans for any fandom.

Yeah it does. I mean sure it's kinda an awkward cousin to Final fantasy and kingdom hearts but there just as good as them ;w;... tho I have seen some FF fans who love tales I mean the characters are so well developed it's hard to hate them. ;w; IT's sad really when you see the poor critics Zestiria got. I personally enjoyed it a lot! That and I was to busy gaping at the graphics
━━━your━
░░░░░░░░
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Vigilante Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby floppa » Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:51 pm

woopsie this is a late reply i got distracted w/ life

aha h, i dropped tox2 after hearing spoilers, i didnt want to kill my bro and i also didnt want to kill my friends bc its the main group from the first game and i couldnt choose so i just dropped it;; toz couldve done a lot better tbh especially with alisha like ive got a whole rtf written out on tox2 and toz on what couldve been better tho im v salty in it,,, the two i know of are currently zelos and sheena (the fans on cs i mean). tumblr is my source for Memes™, but ye theres a fandom for everything lmao. i love ff series too aaa. i mean, when i got toz, it had extremely high expectations and was highly praised by a vast part of the fandom on tumblr so i was expecting a lot and didnt get much out of it and i could rly go on abt this tbh, but itd get rly long ;;
floppa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vigilante Wolf » Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:34 pm

pSht It's fine I fell asleep :,)

Tbh at first I didn't want to kill Julius but I didn't expect to have to kill the other group. X,D I thought I was just knocking em out or something but--- nope yandere brother I guess. Well yeah there are some things that TOZ could have done better with 0: I thought the endings were completely confusing. Hence why I didn't cry at the end. And I don't think they did that thing of "oh you thought I was the villain? Haha wrong I'm the true villain here. This is gonna be a longer game now have fun." Honestly I think the masterpeices so far are TOX and TOS. Though, the characters in TOA and ToV are nothing to sneeze at especially Yuri if you see how crazy good he is at winning the most popular tales character poll for like four years strait I think even though I personally never played TOV in english since I'm stuck to playing the JP ps3 version and really need to stop being lazy and use the script but FFXV keeps distracting me Ahhh nope it's not the same ones. Cause the fans I'm thinking of are Dei and Key. (Not actual usernames just internet names x,D) True for Tumblr. Though my tumblr rn is just FFXV trash just like my CS profile whoops
━━━your━
░░░░░░░░
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Vigilante Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sheena » Sun Jan 01, 2017 8:43 pm

aha noticed my name dropped here and wanted to drop in and compliment the dress up! (even though i'm super late) it looks wonderful, and seeing other fans of the tales series is so nice! dotnw wasnt my favourite game but im really fond of the characters the added over the plot.
ɪ ᴄʀʏ ━━━━━━━━━━
━ ❝𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐄𝐋, 𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐄𝐋‼
╒════════════════════╕
i'll finish this later lol
text text text text text text text

╘════════════════════╛
𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐀𝐓 𝐌𝐄 𝐍𝐎𝐖‼❞
╒════════════════════╕
links are gonna go here
and here

╘════════════════════╛
ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʟʟs ᴏғ ᴍʏ ᴛᴏᴡɴ
━━━━━━━━━━━━
ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴄʀᴜᴍʙʟɪɴɢ ᴅᴏᴡɴ
sheena

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby floppa » Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:18 am

sheena wrote:
    aha noticed my name dropped here and wanted to drop in and compliment the dress up! (even though i'm super late) it looks wonderful, and seeing other fans of the tales series is so nice! dotnw wasnt my favourite game but im really fond of the characters the added over the plot.

cant be any more late then my reply; thank you ! agreed, seeing other tales game is neato ! tbh after playing the first symphonia i Realized why ppl had a distaste for the sequel, but since tos2 was my first game, it still holds a special, nostalgic place in my heart.
floppa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me