Based on Click to view
Artist Nodell [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 24 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
13 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

RPW Howloween Adopt #15 - winner!

Postby Nodell » Thu Nov 03, 2016 2:19 pm

Information
Normal fur - Floppy ears - Small bob tail - 3 Horns - Small tuft - Blue drool always dripping from mouth - uncommon pink/blue paint

Sorry for taking so long with making one! I'll try to put out as many as I can before we can't make anymore. ;o;
For the comp, do whatever you want, but it all has to fit into the prompt of "I just wanted your heart." You're free to interpret that however you want, and with as many extras as you want. But everything (even art and the like) has to have something to do with the prompt. There is no limit on art/words, just try not to make walls of text. ;o;

Code: Select all
Username --
Name --
Gender --
Prompt extras -- ("I just wanted your heart")

Ends - 11-15-2016 at 5:00 PM CST
Last edited by Nodell on Sat Dec 10, 2016 9:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nodell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

-- Nothing Personal --

Postby Reiji » Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:49 am

Username -- Reiji
      Name -- Ryan Ashwood
      Gender -- Male
    Prompt writing --

Ryan stared into Lania's eyes, his gaze cold and distant. This is their fifth date, and they have yet to be a thing. Lania had confessed to her crush, Ryan, a few weeks ago and while Ryan didn't exactly return it, they had dates. He never exactly said how he felt but Lania was happy to spend time with him. Oh, how she bounced around in joy around the campus. Though, only dated at restaurants and cinemas, nothing more than that. Ryan never invited her home or anything. Lania didn't complain, the love of her life is spending time and talking to her and that is enough.

Lania is a gorgeous poodle that almost every guy- and some girls- fell in love at first sight. She had to reject love confessions a lot so when she confessed her love towards Ryan, she was scared of rejection. Though, when invited her to a date, she beamed and ran away squealing-texting him yes later-.

"How was the Lasagna? I think it tasted great." Lania started a conversation as she drank from a glass of orange juice. Ryan only nodded and looked away, uninterested. "I liked the bread." Ryan replied after a long, awkward pause. He then sipped his hot coffee. They idly chatter about normal things, nothing of the usual. "Have you been enjoying the dates so far?" Lania asked to change the subject and because she's genuinely curious. Ryan only stayed silent, as if he had no answer. "I liked the pie." Ryan replied, getting a spoonful of the Crème Brûlée dessert. "Me too! The custard was scrumptious!" Lania agreed. Next, it became silent again.

They walked out of the restaurant together, Ryan holding an umbrella as it is raining. "So, will there be a next time?" Lania grinned, blue eyes shining under the pale moonlight. "I'm sorry." Ryan whispered with his husky, deep voice.

"What are you sorry for?" Lania asked, confused. Ryan looked to his right and handed her the umbrella before turning his back towards her a took a step. Then, as if the world had paused, Lania's senses became deaf. She finally realized. Ryan had only accepted her confession and love because he didn't want to hurt her feelings. It had always been a one sided love.

"I just wanted your heart." She whispered her last words before Ryan walked away, leaving her in the rain.
Last edited by Reiji on Sat Dec 03, 2016 8:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reiji

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: RPW Howloween Adopt #15

Postby IrkenChu » Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:13 am

Username -- IrkenChu
Name -- quick wip
Gender -- Female
Prompt extras -- ("I just wanted your heart") most likely doing art
IrkenChu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firedancer77 » Fri Nov 04, 2016 12:13 pm

Username -- Firedancer77
Name -- Asgre (meaning "heart")
Gender -- Female
Prompt extras -- "I just wanted your heart." Asgre whispered the words, tears running down her cheeks as she said them. "Please, you don't understand. I need it."
The children stared at her in horror before one, Alkina, took a step forward. She'd always appeared to be the leader of the small band of children. Asgre appreciated that. "We are going home now. Let us go."
"No, please, you as children can't comprehend what I am saying." Her words sounded more and more increasingly desperate as she continued to speaks. "I don't need all of your hearts. Just one. Please, I need it."
"I knew we shouldn't have come with her." Ushasti scowled as he took a step forward, shaking his head. "I told you not to trust her. We need to go home."
Him, on the other hand? Asgre would be okay with taking his heart. He deserved to live a cursed life, whereas Asgre did not. "Please. I could take his."
"No!" Glimmer cried, shaking her head. "You can't take his heart!"
Alkina nodded. "She's right. You aren't allowed to have his. Or anyone's, for that matter."
"Please, don't do this to me. I need one of your hearts." What was Asgre supposed to do? She had to have one.
Jack followed Ushasti over to his spot by the door. "Leave us alone. Let us go."
"I thought you trusted me." Asgre's voice shook, close to breaking, as she stared at them. "I worked so hard to become your friends. Please don't do this to me."
"You became our friend just so you could take one of our hearts?" Glimmer actually sounded as if she was about to cry.
"What?" No!" Perhaps it was a lie, but Asgre refused to say it. She had to fix it, so she could have one of their hearts. "You must give me permission for one of your hearts."
Alkina's eyes narrowed in thought. "You need permission?"
And it was at that moment that Asgre realized her mistake. "No, no, I don't need permission. But I would like to have it. Please. Don't make me take one without permission."
Ushasti glared. "Prove it. Take one of our hearts without our permission, because none of us are allowing you to have our hearts."
"Please, just give me one of your hearts! I need one so that I can leave." Asgre stepped forward, but Alkina and Glimmer moved to stand with Ushasti and Jack. "If you don't give me one, I will be cursed."
Jack shook his head. "Come on, guys. She can't take them. Let's go."
"No! Don't leave!" Asgre sobbed the words as the children began to rush out.
She sunk to the floor in defeat once they were gone. She'd needed a heart so that she could leave. Except now, they were not allowing her. It would've broken her heart, if she had one of her own. If only it hadn't been taken from her. She would never be able to leave this town, and she would never be able to find a family that could love her, if she couldn't get herself a heart...
Last edited by Firedancer77 on Sat Dec 03, 2016 2:02 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Isle of Roses | Valley of Kings

One of these days a-coming, I'm gonna take that boy's crown

Cause I am, I am a little wicked
I am, I am
Hands red, hands red just like he said

I am a little wicked

No one calls you honey when you're sitting on a throne
Firedancer77

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NE0N-UMBR30N » Sat Nov 05, 2016 4:05 am

Username --viixen
Name --
Gender --Female

mixture of writing and art,was a very happy child who just wanted her single father to care for her but due to her strange horns(they aren't hereditary) he was scared of her,and all the kids around her treated her like a monster for it,so she grew up believing that and acting as one

FOUND
Last edited by NE0N-UMBR30N on Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:10 am, edited 2 times in total.
icon art by SourdoughCrow on TH and gif by dogtoyz on TH

Neon - it/its [or any]
previous username was sylvender

nerd - kalons - UMAs
mods, victorbirdeh and i may sometimes trade
unfairly with each other :0! please don't ban us!

NE0N-UMBR30N

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snowseph » Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:53 am

Marking,,, I know I shouldn't but I am
    i'm not that active... i pop in every now and then out of boredom or nostalgia.
    i'm keeping my stuff unless otherwise stated.

he/they. queer. adult. multi&mixed media artist.
    discord: eat_plant
Snowseph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Foxy The Pirate » Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:37 am

Username -- Foxy The Pirate
Name --
Gender --

aa cutie
xxxxxxxxxxxxxImage
xx╔══════╗
she/her
i'm always open to talk
i wont bite i promise
just fyi i do art
i am total trash
and i'm a total
anxious wreak over
everything
meme acid

xx╚══════╝
Foxy The Pirate

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nodell » Mon Dec 05, 2016 6:58 am

This will be extended to December 6th!
Nodell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: RPW Howloween Adopt #15 - Winner!

Postby Nodell » Sat Dec 10, 2016 9:40 am

Firedancer77 wrote:Username -- Firedancer77
Name -- Asgre (meaning "heart")
Gender -- Female
Prompt extras -- "I just wanted your heart." Asgre whispered the words, tears running down her cheeks as she said them. "Please, you don't understand. I need it."
The children stared at her in horror before one, Alkina, took a step forward. She'd always appeared to be the leader of the small band of children. Asgre appreciated that. "We are going home now. Let us go."
"No, please, you as children can't comprehend what I am saying." Her words sounded more and more increasingly desperate as she continued to speaks. "I don't need all of your hearts. Just one. Please, I need it."
"I knew we shouldn't have come with her." Ushasti scowled as he took a step forward, shaking his head. "I told you not to trust her. We need to go home."
Him, on the other hand? Asgre would be okay with taking his heart. He deserved to live a cursed life, whereas Asgre did not. "Please. I could take his."
"No!" Glimmer cried, shaking her head. "You can't take his heart!"
Alkina nodded. "She's right. You aren't allowed to have his. Or anyone's, for that matter."
"Please, don't do this to me. I need one of your hearts." What was Asgre supposed to do? She had to have one.
Jack followed Ushasti over to his spot by the door. "Leave us alone. Let us go."
"I thought you trusted me." Asgre's voice shook, close to breaking, as she stared at them. "I worked so hard to become your friends. Please don't do this to me."
"You became our friend just so you could take one of our hearts?" Glimmer actually sounded as if she was about to cry.
"What?" No!" Perhaps it was a lie, but Asgre refused to say it. She had to fix it, so she could have one of their hearts. "You must give me permission for one of your hearts."
Alkina's eyes narrowed in thought. "You need permission?"
And it was at that moment that Asgre realized her mistake. "No, no, I don't need permission. But I would like to have it. Please. Don't make me take one without permission."
Ushasti glared. "Prove it. Take one of our hearts without our permission, because none of us are allowing you to have our hearts."
"Please, just give me one of your hearts! I need one so that I can leave." Asgre stepped forward, but Alkina and Glimmer moved to stand with Ushasti and Jack. "If you don't give me one, I will be cursed."
Jack shook his head. "Come on, guys. She can't take them. Let's go."
"No! Don't leave!" Asgre sobbed the words as the children began to rush out.
She sunk to the floor in defeat once they were gone. She'd needed a heart so that she could leave. Except now, they were not allowing her. It would've broken her heart, if she had one of her own. If only it hadn't been taken from her. She would never be able to leave this town, and she would never be able to find a family that could love her, if she couldn't get herself a heart...

Congrats! I thought the story was interesting. ;o;
Nodell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: RPW Howloween Adopt #15 - winner!

Postby Firedancer77 » Sat Dec 10, 2016 10:01 am

Eep, thank you! :D I'll take good care of Asgre. c: