Halloween Viscet #1024 - The Fire Beast - WINNERS by Hail.

Based on Click to view
Artist Hail. [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 55 minutes
Drawing sessions 7
21 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by Hail.

Halloween Viscet #1024 - The Fire Beast - WINNERS

Postby Hail. » Tue Oct 25, 2016 3:59 am

This fiery viscet is based off of the idea of a fire beast.
The concept of the items are that there are burning
embers within them. When the viscet breaths or speaks,
sparks spew out of the armor-like items, and when it's
tail moves sparks trail after it. You do not have to follow
that idea, it is just what I had in mind when I made it.
Archive Owner: Placebo
Co-Owner: r.ddler
Name: Zwei-Ming and Zehn
For this competition, tell me about how their Halloween
routine plays out. What do they do? Do they hang out with
friends, go trick or treating, or possibly hid in the bushes
to terrify others?
-cut-
You will have 500 words to explain the routine. For the extra,
you can either have 300 words (cannot be added to the routine)
or one art piece (no comics over 2 frames, no complex animations
(walking, moving, speaking, etc.))
This competition will end on 10/31, just in time for Halloween.
Extensions will be available later on.

This ends 11/2
THE "EYES" ON THE TAIL ARE JUST MARKINGS. THEY CANNOT SEE OR
BLINK OR EVEN MOVE.

Items
Code: Select all
[img]http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=2635740&size=medium&format=auto&rev=1477323131[/img]

itemless
Code: Select all
[img]http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=2635740&size=large&format=auto&rev=1477324564[/img]

//Mutations//
Tail Mouth - Event Rare
Four Eyes - Rare
Last edited by Hail. on Fri Nov 11, 2016 4:52 am, edited 7 times in total.
(formerly howlingtothestars)

ImagexImagexImage

┌─────────────┐
coding My Characters
DA Art Sales Amarogs
Cinderclan Avatar

└─────────────┘
● ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ● ●
┌─────────────┐
Back to college!
Heya! You can call me Howl, I'll
respond to both c:

└─────────────┘
Hail.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Halloween Viscet #1024 - The Fire Beast

Postby *Shiveren* » Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:10 am

I love this bab so much oml
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxx"Reality is just an
x..xxxillusion and the
xxxxx.xuniverse is a
xxxx.xxxhologram"
xxxxx.....xxxx-Bill CipherImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
x.xDA
x.xvιscєтs: please say *Shiveren* sent you!
x.xмʏ cнαяαcтɛяs
x.xtext text text text text text
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xcoding credit
*Shiveren*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grifforik » Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:11 am

Merk... for reasons....
grifforik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strudel » Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:12 am

Marking to watch ^^;
This bab is beyond beautiful <3
Strudel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cyberdragon725 » Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:21 am

Igneous: Meaning Produced under intense heat ~ MacKay: Meaning Son of FireImage
Cyberdragon725

Igneous MacKay

Male

Full Size Here
Before I tell you his story, let me tell you a tale. The story of the Night Runners. Once a year, a collection of demons and monsters, led by a beast formed from an element, emerge on the opening night of the harvest festival. Together, they run from the graveyard in the forest all the way through to the city hall and back. They have come to collect. To take the souls of all those who lack light and make them join their ranks. Any viscet without a lit candle at hand is without light. This shows the darkness in their hearts and will open their space in the beasts collection of souls. Who is this years elemental beast? Well, this is where our story truly begins.

During the year, he's normal and as far as they know, he is always this way. He stays as a mechanic, building and fixing on his small farm gaining money from doing his work and living with passion. Once a year though, He works to continue an old family tradition. You see, for almost a hundred years his family has kept a secret. They are the night runners. The demons haunting the night are actually regular viscets, dressed in costumes and makeup, and well trained through years of experience. Igneous, as the only son, was destined from the beginning to take on the role of the elemental beast, and he did far more than take that role on. He nurtured it until it became a part of him. A piece of his life that he can cleverly use even when others don't realize it. His burning fury and metal plated costume of living fire made him an elemental to remember. Named after the beast Scitalis, a serpent who's markings are said to stun the viewer or work as a distraction (Given because of his stunning tail) and who's internal body heat was so great that it sheds it's skin even in the winter, he has embraced his role. Other 'demons' continue to follow him, one of which is a close family friend named Tabitha, AKA Nyx if you ask her demon name. Together, they rule the night, teaching other viscets about the darkness in everyone's hearts while also giving so many a hope of redemption. The tail of the night runners is not one to be taken lightly, as many have learned, yet it continues to serve as a great tradition that attracts so many others from all over the world with the hope of catching a glimpse of this horrifying parade. Yet still, after years of carrying this out, The Mackay's are still the unknown ringmasters of this horrifying circus and, for as long as they can, it will remain this way forever hidden beneath masks and mystery until the day one unlucky soul finally discovers the truth.
Last edited by cyberdragon725 on Wed Nov 02, 2016 2:58 pm, edited 9 times in total.
xxxx my fren
xcreaterazoralexhowl
xbettajamesmiloyugi
xblutengu
xxx x COLLEGE‼‼‼
x blu helped coding siggg.
xxxxxx ^Precious Blu Bean
━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ 🌑 ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
x To Do ::
✁ Full time job! Growin up
✃ plz send help
✁ Make adopts
✃ Update that toyhouse
✃ Do your gosh darn homework
✃ Stop failing college
✃ HMU if you need a toyhouse code
✃ Anxious as heck, but I'm still here so there's that
✃ Comissions are open, feel free to pm me

━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ 🌑 ━ ━ ━ ━ ⭐ ━x
My Website - TH - DA - The Tribe
cyberdragon725

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby corgiboy » Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:24 am

I need a tail mouth babe I need
Username -
Steampunkalec
Name -

Gender -male
Halloween Routine -
Extra -
ART
Last edited by corgiboy on Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:17 pm, edited 4 times in total.
corgiboy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby IMadeYouRead.This » Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:31 am

⚙ ⚙ ⚙ ⚙ ⚙ ⚙ ⚙ ⚙ ⚙ ⚙ ⚙ ⚙ ⚙ ⚙ ⚙ ⚙ ⚙ ⚙ ⚙ ⚙ ⚙ ⚙ ⚙ ⚙ ⚙ ⚙ ⚙ ⚙ ⚙ ⚙ ⚙

Names:
Viscet: Castor
Tail-mouth: Pollux

Genders:
Viscet: Male
Tail-mouth: Male

The day is October 31st, 1901, a holiday is being celebrated today here in Manchester. It goes by the name Hallows eve, and as many other refer to as Halloween. With the different names, it has there are also many different ways to celebrate it, and tonight I will tell you mine.

7:30 pm:
I had just begun to finish up my latest contraption for this evening. I had been working for months to complete it and tonight was the night to show it off. "How's it holding together?" Pollux's voice could be heard to my left. I observed over the armor being sure to check off every small detail. "I think it's about done." With about thirty minutes to spare we began to place the equipment on us, strapping it down on Pollux and partially on my shoulder. Lastly, I placed the mask upon my muzzle tightening it a bit before taking a look at our reflection. The embers luminosity showed through the armor with its red glow. It was just what we wanted, but something was missing. I gave Pollux a good look before grabbing what was needed to finish my masterpiece, with paints in hand and a subtle "Hold still" I got to work.

8:00 pm:
The whole city was gathering in the town square for the annual Halloween bash where there would be food, dancing, bobbing for apples, costume contests, and much more. This year we were to attend costume contests were many inventors, such as ourselves, work hours upon hours to create the perfect contraptions for their tryouts.

8:30 pm:
Through all the chattering and music you could hear the abrupt sound of the intercom going off. "Ladies and gentlemen, gooood evening!" A women's voice was displayed all around the courtyard. "It's such a pleasure to see so many of you here on this frightful night, and folks, starting at 9:00 we will be hosting our yearly costume contest to the east of the courtyard and pie eating contest to the left. Sooo don't miss out!." The click of the intercom was our cue to head over and sign ourselves up.

9:00 pm:
I could feel Pollux beside me jittering in excitement, this had been our third year attending and we were positive it wouldn't be our last. This had come a routine for us, coming here and spending quality time together. As the judges went over each of our works one by one, critiquing, I looked over to my brother admiring the small touch that really made our costume stand out, the vibrant painted on eyes. They were a festive orange color displayed against a somber brown. With all this pressure put on us and the amount of effort we put into our work, I still had no intention of making first place because whether we win or loose I couldn't possibly ask for more than to be here with my brother.

Castor and Pollux are mechanical engineers as well as inventors, they live in the time of steam-powered machinery, and Castor from a young age had yearned to build/create an eye for his brother. He always considered his tail to be more family than what others would consider a nuisance. Though he was never successful at making this invention over the years, Castor became Pollux's eyes as Pollux became his closest lifelong friend.

The evening had just begun as Castor fiddled around with his work in front of him. His eyes were intent, his ears giving a slight twitch.
"It's not worth it.." Pollux spoke in a soft tired tone just beside him, catching only a small bit of his attention. Castor said nothing, simply adjusting a few springs and continuing on. He had been working for months upon months to create the perfect set of eyes for his brother, he wanted him to see the word around him knowing little that he was happy just the way he is. Silence took over the room around them and not a word was spoken for the next few hours, not until Castor drifted off to sleep during his work. As he laid his head limply on the desk his brother listened intently to his breathing, it was barely audible, his shallow breaths being his main focus.
"Oh Castor, you are my eyes, when would I ever need more than that?" He whispered to the sleeping viscest whom he loved dearly, Nothing could ever change that.

⚙ ⚙ ⚙ ⚙ ⚙ ⚙ ⚙ ⚙ ⚙ ⚙ ⚙ ⚙ ⚙ ⚙ ⚙ ⚙ ⚙ ⚙ ⚙ ⚙ ⚙ ⚙ ⚙ ⚙ ⚙ ⚙ ⚙ ⚙ ⚙ ⚙ ⚙
Last edited by IMadeYouRead.This on Wed Nov 02, 2016 7:37 pm, edited 11 times in total.
»»-------------------¤--------------------««
My ToyHouse
My Viscets

.....·• •·.....
Male
Bi
♡ Taken ♡

»»-------------------¤--------------------««
Artwork by Corgi
IMadeYouRead.This

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Macyduke » Tue Oct 25, 2016 5:05 am

Username - Macyduke
Name - Duaberous and Urobach (Unk)
Gender - Male
Halloween Routine -
Extra -

Wowza. I gotta try for this.
Last edited by Macyduke on Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
"There are two stars in the sky, and they're both planes."

Really though, just *Incoherent screaming*
Macyduke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MistCat » Tue Oct 25, 2016 7:19 am

Username: MistCat
Name: Adrik (Meaning "Darkness") and Ahanu (Meaning "He who luaghs")
Halloween Routine: res with corn maze fun, pumpkin craving for kids and decorating His house over-the-top scary
Extra: Art of Him as blacksmith/potter
Huge mark!
this baby ;~;
so awesome.....
Last edited by MistCat on Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
░░░░░░░░░░░░𝓱𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓸 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮!░░░░░░░░░░░

Mist - She/Her - Adult‎‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎

Welcome to my humble signature, I hope you're doing well!
I'm just a local sunback enthusiast who is here for the art.‎
Always happy to talk ocs or designs or just cool doodles
in general! Sorta bad at keeping up conversation but I never
mind PMs! I'm not super active rn though.

Please credit my art and designs @ my TH, Mistcat.‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎

MistCat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sullivan Maurus » Tue Oct 25, 2016 7:25 am

: Username :
Amxen no.XV

: Name :
Pele & Kilauea
Her egg was discovered by the native Hawaiians in the crater of Kilauea. They believed that the Viscet was an incarnation of the Goddess of volcanoes and fire, Pele. They named the Viscet for the Goddess, and her tail for the crater.

: Gender :
Female

: Halloween Routine :
Not being allowed to leave the Kilauea crater, Pele previously had no knowledge of Halloween until Viscets from the mainland told her of it. She found the concept odd. Why would people and animals dress up and take candy from strangers? She now had but one wish, to see this event for herself. Sadly, she was taught not to leave the crater, for fear that it would make the islands angry and cause eruptions. For many years, she wished to see that event with her own eyes, and maybe take part in it. However, her inability to leave has kept her from this. Though, for many years, people who visit the crater have been dropping pieces of metal jewelry and just leaving them there. Pele had started collecting the shinnies from a young age, and recently she started melting them down and making costume parts out of them. She makes buckles, buttons, and other small metal adornments for people. And, in return, the people who use materials made by her often send her a small token of their gratitude, which is often unused jewelry or candy. However, even this didn't help Pele achieve her dream. She wanted something else. So the people of Hawaii listened to Pele, and they gathered candy late one October evening and took it up to Pele's crater. There, they set up shop, and waited. Pele didn't notice at first what people were doing. However, when she did, she was over joyed. She went around, collecting the candy from the people of the islands that had gathered near her crater. She was grateful of the people's kindness, and the next night she gorged herself on her horde. This has happened every year since then, and Pele will always be grateful to the people who helped her dream come true.

: What's With The Armor :
Pele's armor was created to protect her from the toxic gases and heat of the crater she lives in. It also channels her inner Goddess when she speaks, which heats it up and causes sparks to fly. While she is required to wear it so she doesn't become ill, she does take it off on occasion to take a break from it's immense weight.
Last edited by Sullivan Maurus on Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
Gone.
Sullivan Maurus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me