Artist Khans [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 14 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
9 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

#4587 Bay Splash White Overo

Postby Khans » Sat Feb 06, 2016 5:42 pm

User: cairo.
Name: Peppermint
Personality: Peppermint is that happy go lucky guy that everyones loves. He's out-going and always sociable but he often feels lonely because he doesn't have a best friend. He's not the competitive type at all, despite several attempts to train him in different disciplines, which is why he never got a show name. He's allowed to roam the farm freely and likes to spend his days running from barn to barn visiting all his friends and spreading gossip.
Halter: surprise me please c:

Code: Select all
[b]User:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Halter:[/b]
[b]What does Khaos need to work on to improve as a BRT artist? What colours should she do more? Markings?:[/b]

Listening to all advice ^^ Please don't hold back, I wanna know~
Last edited by Khans on Mon Mar 21, 2016 4:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

all arts, beh
avior,psycho
logy,equines
, canines, ce
rvides, bovin
es← ← ← ← ← ← ← ←

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
FGEE // CEE // Ask.fm // FR
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

INPT, naturally curious, dist
ant at times, wanting drea
mer, confused, procrastina
tion queen ← ← ← ← ← ←

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
↑↑
Khans

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: #4587 Bay Splash White Overo

Postby Yodel » Sat Feb 06, 2016 5:47 pm

User:
Name:
Halter:
What does Khaos need to work on to improve as a BRT artist? What colours should she do more? Markings?:

Res
Yodel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarkestWerewolf » Sat Feb 06, 2016 5:53 pm

User: DarkestWerewolf
Name: Speed of Light // Veneno
Personality: Veneno loves to be free. Everytime he's out in the open, he runs. When other horses spend their time grazing in the pasture, he's out and about, feeling the wind in his mane. He can be quite a goofball at times but he can also be mischievous, pulling harmless pranks on the other horses.
Halter: Ice blue.
What does Khaos need to work on to improve as a BRT artist? What colours should she do more? Markings?:
I have seen only a handful of your Tolters so I don't think I can say much but I love your Tolters #4583, #4570, #3136 and #2887.
I think you really suit making splash coats and I really hope to see more. I'm not sure if you've done Manchado but I really hope to see Manchado coat colours.
DarkestWerewolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nimrod. » Sat Feb 06, 2016 6:59 pm

username ;; rachieboo
      name ;; forever searching / earnest
      gender ;; gelding
      personality ;; it is difficult to come to the conclusion that this mysterious creature even holds a personality within their sheltered eyes. he is one to keep to himself, often caught standing in the midst of the pasture, head hung ever so slightly as his gaze scans over the horizon. this has been a habit of his since birth, forever searching, hence his elusive show name. although he is a rather hollow creature, he is not one to let others down, often pushing himself over the edge as he attempts to impress his master, having made him an excellent steed in all variations of competition. alas, this lead to his untimely retirement, tripping during a race, breaking his right foreleg in two places. no longer able to compete, he has retreated yet further within himself, secretly reliving the old days.
      halter ;; simple, slightly worn leather with bronze buckles and clasps with the indentation of a bite mark. someone didn't feel like wearing it one morning. naughty boy
      what does khaos need to work on to improve as a brt artist? what colours should she use more? markings? ;; firstly, khaos needs to remember how much I enjoy getting to hear from them, and not be so shy! more honestly though, I feel that light colorations when created by you, would be utterly striking. as for markings, who doesn't love a nice ol' rabicano c;
nimrod.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby buckskin. » Sat Feb 06, 2016 7:02 pm

User: MiloThePitBull
Name:
Halter:
WIP
Thunderbolt Tolter Stable-Gypsy stable
    one day i woke up and smiled for the memories we had, instead of crying for the memories that we cant make
buckskin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tazaria » Sat Feb 06, 2016 7:26 pm

Life isnt Whole
User:
.Taz.
Name:
Beauty with the Beast// Bayard
Personality:
|Outgoing|Humorus||immature|Friendly|Lazy|
Bayard is friendly and humourus. He knows how to cheer a friend up or introduce himself to a stranger. He is sometimes immature with his silly behaviour. He loves to play pranks on his closet friends or annoy them to the point they start running away! Bayard has his good days but sometimes he has his bad days. He can be lazy. This sometimes clashes with his other trait, 'outgoing'. Yes Bayard loves to look at and explore new places but sometimes he can't be bothered moving a muscle. Bayard is a great friend to have around, I suggest you become one of his.
Halter:
Surprise me! <3
You should make some solid grullos or duns! *dies for grullos* how about some dapple greys or red rose dapple grey? you need lavender eyes, seafoam green eyes or pastel green eyes.
Without your Half
| Taz | University Student | He/Him | Bisexual |
| Thor to my Loki |
| My deviantart |
| My Tolters |
| -- |
Animation by saintswine on DA

Tazaria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Phina Wolf » Sun Feb 07, 2016 2:44 am

User: Phina Wolf
Name: Who Painted the Fence? //Pan
Personality: Pan is the type of horse who, given a fence with a loose board, will work for word to pull it and all it's neighbors off the fence, but doesn't escape afterward. He is a total joker, knocking stuff over, hiding things and stealing things, and a total ladies man and show off.
Halter:
What does Khaos need to work on to improve as a BRT artist? What colours should she do more? Markings?: With a quick look through your gallery, I saw a lot of splashes and, don't get me wrong, i adore splash horses, but I think you might should do some more of other paint patterns, overo, tobiano, sabiano, and different appaloosa markings, snowcap, blanket, leopard, fewsopt. Other than that, you seemed to have balanced your base coat colors nicely, doing both lights and darks and not showing much of a preference for either.
KhimBWSD•Kalon
Cat•Dog•Other

Hi, I’m Phina Wolf, but you
can call me Phina. I
am currently involved with
Khims and Kalons, so PM if
you are interested in
arranging a breeding!
───────{Who turned out}───
“Books! The .
best weapons .
in the world!” .
- Tenth Doctor .
{The}───
───{Lights??}
Phina Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OutdatedBoombox » Sun Feb 07, 2016 4:21 am

User: Chibi~Predator
Name: Sweet Song Breeze//Verano
Personality: Verano is a spitfire, perpetually raring to go and run his heart out. He's got a major attitude, and it takes a strong hand on the reins to keep him obedient. If he can test a rider, he will, and this stallion isn't afraid to buck off any rider he feels is too incompetent to deal with him. If someone doesn't meet his extremely high standards, whether is be another horse or human, he will kick, bite, and do anything to 'put them in their place'. He believes is being on top, whether is be in a herd or in competitions, and this has actually brought him quite far. However, his high and mighty aggression has made him 'Enemy #1' of the many grooms, riders, and horses he has deemed 'unworthy'.
Halter: sorta summery?
What does Khaos need to work on to improve as a BRT artist? What colours should she do more? Markings?: I'd like to see more pale colors from you, like Palomino, champagne, pearl, cremello, etc. I'd also love to see some blue and red roans, maybe a claybank dun? As for markings, More appies. All the appies. Some Pintaloosa's would be amazing too. For paint markings, how about some reverses? Like a reverse overo or tobiano?
OutdatedBoombox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby trees |-/ » Mon Feb 08, 2016 4:26 am

User: #phan
Name: Passing The Ocean ; Paralian
Personality: Paralian is a type of mare who giving the chance, will be your best friend and worst enemy. She hates being left out but will leave you out if you hurt her. You have to be careful with this mare because sometimes she can be funny, nice and calm but other times she can be coldhearted, snappy and mean.
Halter: a halter cut in two so the top part is sunny and the bottom half is night (dont actually cut the halter xD)
What does Khaos need to work on to improve as a BRT artist? What colours should she do more? Markings?:hmm, maybe a solid chestnut? or a red roan appaloosa? or maaaaybe a solid gray or white? no markings? it would be kinda plain but cute and simple
trees |-/

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rook. » Thu Feb 11, 2016 2:31 pm

User: cairo.
    Name: Peppermint
    Personality: Peppermint is that happy go lucky guy that everyones loves. He's out-going and always sociable but he often feels lonely because he doesn't have a best friend. He's not the competitive type at all, despite several attempts to train him in different disciplines, which is why he never got a show name. He's allowed to roam the farm freely and likes to spend his days running from barn to barn visiting all his friends and spreading gossip.
    Halter: surprise me please c:
    I'd love to see more roans and dapples and maybe some duns. I'd also love to see more appaloosa patterns. More specifically, leopards, blankets and snowflakes. I think if you just worked on more spotty coats and developed a style/technique for them you'd pretty much have every sort of pattern down since you're already bomb at tobianos and overos. I really love how unique and special each of your adopts are, between the shading and how you do markings so definitely keep your style c:
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxhey i'm rook
xxshe/her
xxasteria rift - briar rose
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
rook.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups