Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

j a u p l i n by kivr & fireflii

Artist kivr & fireflii [gallery]
Time spent 15 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
67 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

j a u p l i n

Postby kivr & fireflii » Tue Feb 02, 2016 7:23 pm

- city of wealth -
[welcome - fanclub - information - events - faq]

welcome!

xxx is home to a bipedal feline species called ----- and the Capital of the yyy empire.
Controlled by a collection of aristocrats and the royalty above them, it is a bustling port city filled with chances wealth and dangers of crime.

staff
- winter & fireflii

rules
- Do not spam or mini mod. Do not ask to be staff.
- Do not take a design that is not your's. Always credit
- Customs are limited and can be only commissioned with USD. please contact me @kivr#5261 on Discord.
- No limit of xxx you can own. However you may only own 3 that are above the High Class.
- Trade between xxx are fine, however you may not resell/trade/gift.
(however, exceptions are made, just contact me)
- All xxx have to stick with the given power, no more or less-
unless through an event they improve or loose their power.
- 2 warnings, after that it is a ban.
Last edited by kivr & fireflii on Fri May 01, 2020 7:05 pm, edited 10 times in total.
kivr & fireflii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

info

Postby kivr & fireflii » Wed Feb 03, 2016 7:41 am

information

power

- All citizens of the yyy empire receive a gem that they channel draw their power from. It can be bought from a (reliable) magic store, or passed on as a heirloom.
- The powers of them gem varies depending on the quality and the size, however, the innate power of the individual is always the basis of one's magic.
- If broken, their powers will greatly diminish, but not completely disappear due to their natural affinity with magic.
- If lost (which happens from time to time - gems have great value in the black market), the xxx will not be able to wield any magic. Their magic will continue to be channeled through the lost gem, but they themselves won't be able to use it because it's likely being used by another that is holding onto it. It is recommended then, to seek a mage powerful enough to cut off your magic from the gem by proxy.
- In rare cases, with a heft amount of training and natural ability, one could possibly extend their powers beyond what was given at birth.

class

There are 4 classes. The Royalty and aristocrats are seen above the class and the outcasts are outliers of the system.

Outcasts - The ones too poor and mainly rely on illegal terms to make a living.
It includes but not limited to thieves, pirates, conman, and criminals.
Lower Class - Most city folks, labor workers, artisans, any jobs requiring a certain physical skill.
Middle Class - Sought after by majority of the public and jobs that pay relatively well. Such as physicians, teachers, and any jobs that would usually be in lower class - but serving the aristocrats or the royalty.
Military Class - Many in this class works under a specific 'House' of Aristocrats or Royalties. However, it is not uncommon to see independent/contractors. This includes the Royal Guards, Army, Navy, Mercenaries and so forth.
High Class - The ones with land, usually with old money. Ranges from landowners to business owners, often invited to parties of the Aristocrats. Also includes any religious roles serving the royalty.
Aristocrat - Serves the royal court, owns smaller provinces within the empire. Lives in wealth and often doesn't have any role beyond their position in court. Aristocrat houses have risen and fallen with time.
Royalty - Royal blood. Owns the yyy empire. yyy empire is under a matriarchy rule.

world

xxxx is a port city located in the eastern shore of the yyy empire. It is also the capital, therefore the royal court and the castle is all located within the city. The world is set in a time before what would be called the 'industrial revolution'. Candles light the city at night and while there still is a sewer and water system, it is crude and generally the less privileged has to pump water manually. The class divide is prominent, and it can still be quite hard to travel upwards unless you choose to become part of the Military class.

Because of the strong concentrated magical abilities within the royal blood, romance outside of their level is forbidden by tradition. Although not as potent as the royals, the aristocrats are also known to stay mingle themselves to carry their House's power and reign over their regions. There has been rare cases of them marrying into a lower class, but unfortunately, their stories are hidden in shame by the House.

Surrounding the vicinity of xxx, sand and rock decorates the view up until the endless horizon. However, there are many traders still crossing the desolate and unforgiving land to sell and buy trinkets and goods from the city.

Last edited by kivr & fireflii on Fri May 01, 2020 7:02 pm, edited 4 times in total.
kivr & fireflii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

events

Postby kivr & fireflii » Wed Feb 03, 2016 7:55 am

events
Last edited by kivr & fireflii on Sat Oct 19, 2019 2:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kivr & fireflii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

faq

Postby kivr & fireflii » Wed Feb 03, 2016 7:58 am

ask away!
kivr & fireflii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

affiliates

Postby kivr & fireflii » Wed Feb 03, 2016 7:59 am

Image Image
Last edited by kivr & fireflii on Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
kivr & fireflii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

reserved

Postby kivr & fireflii » Wed Feb 03, 2016 7:59 am

reserved
kivr & fireflii