≋≋ WAVE CLAN - discussion

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Like it?

Poll ended at Mon Dec 07, 2015 1:45 pm

1. yes.
63%
2. no.
13%
3. maybe...
No votes
4. kinda.
25%
5. are you still accepting?[pm me]
No votes
6. nah.
No votes

Total votes : 8

≋≋ WAVE CLAN - discussion

Postby yella » Fri Dec 04, 2015 10:04 am

this is Waveclan, a strong clan lacking in warriors. It is neighbored to Oceanclan, Oceanclan happened to have more warriors and cats in there clan and we want you in are clan! It is on the shore of a river and lake. It was created by, a clever and cunning male rouge. He gathered Rouges and Kittypets from all over the waved land, and is known for it's waves. Then came the tsunami, and stormed over a lot of cats, most of them including the leader, the rouge. His son and daughter were split and his son became the next leader. His name is Squirrelstar. Now he wants you to become one of the clan, will you?

post your forums and discussion on the rp here!

NAVIGATION :
roleplay thread
Last edited by yella on Sun Dec 06, 2015 6:43 am, edited 4 times in total.
yella

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ≋≋ WAVE CLAN - discussion - warrior

Postby yella » Fri Dec 04, 2015 10:04 am

name ; squirrelstar
gender ; tom.
rank ; the leader.

pelt : orange tabby and tabby.
eye color ; light pale green.
other colors : pad colors are pink, nose is pink.

kin : Luke[rouge//leader//father], Blackfoot[mother // all black molly// mom]
crush : open.
mate : nope.
offspring : No.

other // extra : nope.

traits : kind, loving, strong, hot-headed,forceful.
Last edited by yella on Fri Dec 04, 2015 12:01 pm, edited 3 times in total.
yella

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ≋≋ WAVE CLAN - discussion

Postby duncundog » Fri Dec 04, 2015 10:13 am

{mark. c:}
duncundog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ≋≋ WAVE CLAN - warrior[s]

Postby yella » Fri Dec 04, 2015 10:15 am

[right]Image
[size=85] (you'll remember me for ) (centuries! Centuries! )

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
name : Windrunner

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
history :
When Windkit was born, she was lame in one leg, making her probably not going to live her dream as a leader. She soon, grew out of her teasing and shame, when her leg was finally useable again. She saw her sister, Bunnykit, die before she got to be a warrior. She died because of her aunt, Joleen. A kittypet, that wanted all cats to feel the pain of being rejected. She soon got killed her mom did it. She didn't get blamed or treated for it. She just got remembered for it. Soon, she got to be a warrior and met Hawkstar. A knowable male and fell in love with him. He was in a different clan, once she had the kits she lost her first kit towards taking care of Falconkit. The only one that survived, the rest died in a river. She gave him to Hawk, and was soon crowned leader. She was very happy, even with Falconkit in a different clan.

Personality : WindRunner is very considerate, and worthy and shows every bit of it. She didn't have a great start in life, but she was there to take care of the cats who lost the ones the loved. She also lost her love, Hawkstar. But she knows he would be proud of her. She is very sweet, not a rude bone in her. She never accepts kittypets because of Joleen, because she knows what cats are capable of doing. She doesn't want love again even though she is most of what you look for in a female.

lovelife : She is looking for a male that is tough and strong, and to help her keep straight. She sometimes even thinks about Hawkstar being her mate again in starclan. She does want a funny male, of course and a kind one too. But if you're tough enough and you have no personality, than you have a 30 percent of her liking you.
crush : open[pm me]
mate : xxxx
offspring : xxx
kin : Falconstar(dad deceased) and Riverbrooke(mom deceased) Bunnykit(sister (deceased)) [ mostly all deceased. ]
[/size][/right]

[left]Image

name : Poppyseed
clan : Waveclan.

pos. traits : sweet-hearted, loving, good fighter.
neg. traits : aggressive, snappy, a big grump.

weight : under weight
height : average.

lovelife : i met this molly named Copper, she's pretty chill.
Last edited by yella on Fri Dec 04, 2015 11:40 am, edited 2 times in total.
yella

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ≋≋ WAVE CLAN - discussion - loner

Postby yella » Fri Dec 04, 2015 10:15 am

╔════════════════════════════════════╗

name : King
nick name : King is short enough.
+ traits : intelligent,sarcastic,out going, independent.
- traits : flirty, gets scared easily, hot-headed.
dislikes : loud noises, fire.

eyes : her eye color is light sky blue.
kin : Blake[father//kittypet] Lily[mom // rouge(deceased)] Grenda[step mom // (deceased]
Vern

╚════════════════════════════════════╝
Last edited by yella on Sat Dec 05, 2015 10:31 am, edited 2 times in total.
yella

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ≋≋ WAVE CLAN - discussion - kittypet

Postby yella » Fri Dec 04, 2015 10:16 am

Name : Vern.

P. traits : kind, sweet-hearted, loving, good fighter.
N. traits : over protective,terrible hunter,depressed.
M. traits : Shy, good fighter

kin : Blake[father//kittypet] Lily[mom // rouge(deceased)] Grenda[step mom // (deceased]
king[step brother]
crush : none, never again.
mate : nope.
offspring : nope.
Last edited by yella on Sat Dec 05, 2015 10:31 am, edited 3 times in total.
yella

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pawplush » Fri Dec 04, 2015 10:20 am

{{ may I reserve Med. cat?
☵☵☵☵
☵☵☵☵
☵☵☵☵
☵☵☵☵
☵☵☵☵
☵☵☵☵
☵☵☵☵
☵☵☵☵
☵☵☵☵
☵☵☵☵
☵☵☵
☵☵

☵☵
☵☵☵
☵☵☵☵
☵☵☵☵
☵☵☵☵
☵☵☵☵
☵☵☵☵
☵☵☵☵
☵☵☵☵
☵☵☵☵
☵☵☵☵
☵☵☵☵
☵☵☵☵
☵☵☵☵
☵☵☵☵
☵☵☵☵
☵☵☵☵
☵☵☵☵
☵☵☵☵
☵☵☵☵
☵☵☵☵
☵☵☵☵
☵☵☵
☵☵

☵☵
☵☵☵
☵☵☵☵
☵☵☵☵
☵☵☵☵
☵☵☵☵
☵☵☵☵
☵☵☵☵
☵☵☵☵
☵☵☵☵
☵☵☵☵
☵☵☵☵

╔══════════════════════╗
lay your head on mine we're leaving
everything behind chest beating
i'm only there for you;;

╚══════════════════════╝
jackie ▸ she/her pronouns ▸ furry trash

if you need to talk to me or want me to join a cool rp pm me
( Lets run away by Jhameel )
pawplush

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yella » Fri Dec 04, 2015 10:22 am

oh i am sorry that just got reserved, but you can have any other rank that's not reserved.
yella

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Sparrowheart: Medicine Cat

Postby duncundog » Fri Dec 04, 2015 10:34 am

╔═══════════════╗

╚═══════════════╝

name;; Sparrowkit Sparrowpaw Sparrowheart Sparrowstar
gender;; male
age;; 20 moons
rank;; medicine cat
clan;; Waveclan
kin;; none
crush;; open
scars;; none

personality;; Sparrowpaw is a bit of... Well, a put down, to be blunt. He's rude and rather inconsiderate of others, always making snappish remarks without thinking of the consequences. He has a true medicine cat tongue and doesn't put up with any nonsense. Despite his young age he is rather serious and doesn't tend to speak much unless he deems it necessary. He's quite easily annoyed as well and seems to be in a permanently bad mood. However, despite his many painfully obvious flaws, he does have some good parts to him as well. Although he may not act like it, he does genuinely care for those around him and never truly wants to see anyone hurt. He's had many cats close to him die or leave in the past, and so the idea of losing someone when he could have done something to help them really pains him. Deep down he's incredibly caring and only acts detached so as to distance himself from others. That way, if something happens to them he won't have to feel it as much. The less he lnows someone the easier their death will be to handle. He also has a very strict belief that no matter what, as long as you follow your heart you can never do wrong in the eyes of Starclan, whether it breaks the warrior code or not. He always does what he believes is right, even if everyone else thinks he is wrong.

history;; Sparrowpaw was one of four kits born to Mapleheart and Briarpelt, his parents. His three other siblings were his two brothers Rabbitkit and Hollowkit and his sister Fawnkit. Briarpelt was a loner, kicked out of his clan, and so they never actually got to meet him. They had their mother, though, and the five of gem were happy that way. Their family, however, sadly didn't last. The first strike came when Rabbitkit died of whitecough that winter. Sparrowpaw hardly remembers him, but he does remember how distraught his mother was when it happened. Next, was his mother.
He remembers it like yesterday. He was barely an apprentice of one moon, training to become a warrior, when he went out hunting with his mother. A random cat - likely a rouge or loner - attacked and he hid in the bushes. He watched as his mother was murdered right in front of him and felt helpless, doing nothing. After that, his siblings became upset with him. They were angry that he'd done nothing. One night, both Hollowpaw and Fawnpaw disappeared, and he hasn't seen them since. He doesn't know what happened to them, but now he's decided he doesn't care.
After all that Sparrowpaw decided to switch to training as a medicine cat's apprentice. His mother's death plays again and again in his mind and he wants to know in the future that if someone else is hurt and dying, he can do something about it.

other;; I just copied and pasted this and changed a couple things, so sorry if it looks like mousedung. =-=;
Last edited by duncundog on Fri Dec 04, 2015 10:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
duncundog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yella » Fri Dec 04, 2015 10:35 am

accepted! also he will be the mentor of Rosepaw. ]]
yella