dead man's hill (story below)

"dead man's hill (story below)" by agile

Dressup entry

dead man's hill (story below)

Postby agile » Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:04 pm

Leo smirked, before dashing off in a bundle of fur away from Claire and Andrew before they could say anything. The two watched silently, no words falling out of their gasped mouths. He was running so fast, pieces, before clusters of lollies and sweets fell out of his jack-o-lantern candy basket, before the basket itself fell out of his mouth and disappeared behind him, as he didn't stop even for a breath. "LEO!!" Claire called out, gently placing her trick-or-treating bag behind a rock. She began to leap after him, her sprinting combined with her fast, leopard-like skills of running. Her costume was different to her friends, as she didn't like to go so mainstream as most. She was dressed up as one of her ancestors, then there was Andrew. The boy poor had only put on some contacts and a cape that he had bought from the local K-Mart, although still creative. He had eaten half of his rewarded treats by the time Leo had run off. "Claire! W-wait for me!" He helplessly cried, dropping his decorative sugar-skull trick-or-treat basket in shock of the recent events. He knew if he didn't start running, he'd be left in the middle of nowhere! -Not to mention that he was slower than Leo and Claire. But, out of fright and peer pressure, he stormed after them, his legs extending out from each large stretch to the sky. After a little while, they were soon miles away from civilization. Andrew had caught up with Claire, but they had made a big mistake. -Well, according to them, Leo was the one to blame. He shouldn't of listened to that 'witch's story about Dead Man's Hill! Why would he run off into the forest looking for it? Claire and Andrew both had a sinking feeling in their stomachs as they began to ascend up a large hill. "I don't like this, not one little bit... -It's far too idiotic to be out in the forest, -in the middle of the night, -ON HALLOWEEN!" Claire snapped to herself, clearly frustrated with her friend. They were still searching for him by the time they agreed it was his fault they were lost. Usually, Claire and Andrew can never agree! All of a sudden, Andrew was yanked by the scruff, an uneasy sound of ripping fabric filling the eerie silent air. "HELP!! CLAIRE, HELP!!" The rabbit screamed loudly, pushing his attacker off with all his might.Claire sat tight, a large grin, smirk, then chuckle appearing on her face. The rustle stopped, and Leo walked out from behind the rabbit. "Miss me?" Leo smirked, amused with ruining his friend's outfit and giving him permanent scarring. "Follow me." The wolf whispered, turning around and fading in and out of the moonlight and tree's night shade. After a few minutes, the three came upon an open area, with large rocks and old dirt paths. There was a long rock wall, making a barrier around a... -GRAVEYARD?! "Welcome to Dead Man's Hill." The wolf read out, looking at a very out rusty plague. "EST. 1492" Andrew added in, a croaky shyness in his voice. Leo was wearing a two piece skeleton suit, but his mask fell off as he was running off. He slipped his paw into his pocket, pulling out a map ripped into four quarters. He fitted them together, spread out on the dead grass in front of them. "Yes! We're at the right spot! Just like the wit-... -lady said!" Leo cheered, a smile appearing on his face. Claire looked intrigued, but they both knew Andrew would rather be doing school-work or homework, something of the sorts. Claire always noted her surroundings, so she looked around her as Leo and Andrew read the tombstones around them. There was a piece of very old wood, rotting on a piece of thin rope. It had said something, but had been sprayed over with graffiti. "I suppose we're not the first ones to of been here." The slim feline murmured, noting them the paint was still wet.
"In memory of Count Victor Berlingham,
A loving companion.
1465 - 1512"

Leo and Andrew quietly read out, mumbling their way along. "Wow, he was born a long time ago!"
"You don't say." Andrew retorted, still rather annoyed with his friend Leo. Leo didn't reply, but Claire watched from the corner of her eye. Claire got a fright, gasping and jumping back with a hiss. There had been a blue patterned box beside them, which none of the trio had taken glance upon. A joker doll leaped out, then giving all three a fright. "How did this even get out here?" Andrew wailed, sitting close to Leo for protection. "I don't know. But I think we should go inside the graveyard for safety reasons. I don't care as much for why someone decided to give us a fright, I care more about who it was." Claire replied, stretching out a paw to point in the direction of the graveyard. "Come on! Grow up! I mean, how bad can it be?! We should only have to wait here until sunrise!"

Comment for Part 2~!
agile

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: dead man's hill (story below)

Postby agile » Tue Oct 27, 2015 9:23 pm

marking ;A;
agile

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Toxic Skit » Tue Oct 27, 2015 9:25 pm

too much to read!!!
Toxic Skit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby agile » Wed Oct 28, 2015 7:59 pm

lpsart wrote:too much to read!!!

it's only there for the people who want to read it, thanks!

Last bumped by agile on Wed Oct 28, 2015 7:59 pm.
agile

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me