We Race To Survive {Zombie Apocalypse Dog RP} CLOSED

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

We Race To Survive {Zombie Apocalypse Dog RP} CLOSED

Postby Trilf » Sun May 24, 2015 3:09 am

We Race To Survive, We Race For Our Life

Racing is normal for any greyhound but racing for you life is a whole new story.
Don't get left behind.
You haven't got enough time to catch up.

What used to be dogs are at your heels but you're faster, you run, you can smell they're rotting breath closing in on you, they're dead of course but they're still running. How long will you keep running?

A mutation of rabies was the cause.
It only affects canines.
Most of the other animals have been killed off.

Months pass.
All humans are evacuated.
All dogs remain...dead or alive.
There has been a sixty foot concrete wall put up cutting your city off from the rest of the world.
You can't leave, your only choice is to survive.
The only way the infection is spread if through bites, nothing else.
24 hours after being bitten, you turn.
Game over.

Welcome to my new RP! This is a zombie apocalyptic greyhound RP.
Last edited by Trilf on Mon May 25, 2015 8:53 am, edited 11 times in total.
Trilf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: We Race To Survive {Apocalyptic Greyhound RP} WIP

Postby Trilf » Sun May 24, 2015 3:32 am

Rules

All Tess' Rules apply.
You can only be greyhounds, nothing else.
Do not be mates with your own characters.
Keep genders even.
You can RP as zombie dogs when they are attacking or chasing your dogs e.g. "The rotting mutt was at my heels, it's hot breath filling my nostrils with disgust." But that's all, nothing else.
You can't be zombie dogs, only alive ones.
Killing characters off known and again is recommended.
Be dramatic!
No text talk!
No power playing!
You must have a picture in your form. POST FORMS here viewtopic.php?f=85&t=2700615
Black out when appropriate.
Take in mind I have limited space on the Rp, I'm probably only going to let 5 people in.
Minor-medium gore is allowed.
PM me if you're going to kill off one of your characters.
Enjoy :3
Last edited by Trilf on Mon May 25, 2015 3:34 am, edited 5 times in total.
Trilf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Trilf » Sun May 24, 2015 3:33 am

Main Areas

The Tracks

This is one of the main places the greyhound inhabit.
The seating stadium and the race tracks are surrounded by a 15ft wire fence that can only be opened from the inside

Trilf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Trilf » Sun May 24, 2015 4:05 am

The Stables

The dogs sleep in the stables, which are located inside the wire fence.
You can lock each stable from the inside.
There is a well near the stables which offers a supply of fresh water.

The Track

This old track is outside the greyhounds safety wire fence, it leads them straight to the city for main supplies or to the forest to hunt, every time you leave the fence you are taking a risk.
The distance is approx 8 miles.

The Forest

The forest surrounds either side of the track.
It is a dangerous area, since it is easy to get lost & the dead can lurk in there.
It stretches as far as the tracks and ends when they do.
It is a good place for hunting e.g. Rabbits and birds.

The City

The City is at the end of the Track and the Forest.
It offers all sorts of supplies e.g. Food, Medicine, bandages, protective dog-wear, rope, blankets, equipment etc.
It has loads of abandoned buildings to temporarily stay in if its too late to go home, but they aren't very secure or safe at all.

Last edited by Trilf on Mon May 25, 2015 2:24 am, edited 3 times in total.
Trilf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Trilf » Sun May 24, 2015 4:42 am

The Infected

They look like dogs, just rotted away.
They have no pupils in their eyes.
They have no fur.
They are as fast as an ordinary greyhound.
Their bites and only their bites are infectious.

Protective Equipment

These canine jackets off minor protecting of the chest/body area.
They allow dogs to put supplies in the bags and pockets of them when they are returning from the city or the forest.
They are used when outside the wire fence.
They only have four in total, so normally four dogs going out at one time.

Trilf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Trilf » Sun May 24, 2015 4:54 am

The GreyHounds

Stark-3 years-Trilf {Leader}

Lilia-3 years-Trilf

Monty-2 & 1/2 years-Trilf

Pandora-2 & 1/2 years-Trilf

Asher-3 years-Arteryx

Sphinx-3 years-Arteryx {Immune}

Ares-3 years-Arteryx

Ivory-3 years-Arteryx

Denali-3 years-Corvette {Deputy}

Vette-3 years-Corvette

Casey-4 years-chevvy

Albino-3 years-chevvy {Medical Hound}

Amaro-8 & 1/2 years-.:Darkest Shadows:. {Research Hound}

Pistachio-2 years-.:Darkest Shadows:.
Last edited by Trilf on Tue May 26, 2015 12:51 am, edited 14 times in total.
Trilf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Trilf » Sun May 24, 2015 7:13 pm

Relationships

Albino has a crush on Denali

Pistachio has a crush on Monty

Deaths
Last edited by Trilf on Tue May 26, 2015 12:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
Trilf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: We Race To Survive {Zombie Apocalypse Dog RP} CLOSED

Postby Trilf » Mon May 25, 2015 7:08 pm

Open
Trilf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Trilf » Mon May 25, 2015 7:31 pm

Stark

|Male|Leader|3 years|Crush:None|Mate:None|Location:Wire Fence|Tags:Open|

On waking from his slumber, Stark's eyes shot open, scanning his surroundings, he remembered he was in one of the stables. Raising his head, he looked to see his sister, Lilia, sleeping in one corner of the stable, snarling in her sleep as per usual. Getting up, Stark pressed his ear against the door of the stable, he always took precautions, then he opened it slowly by pressing his head on it and sliding the lock with his paw, looking around him at all times.

The sun was just about rising, as he looked around the area, the wired fence gave them protecting but it did attract some infected. Narrowing his dark eyes, Stark saw three infected gnawing on the wire, sighing he ignored them for the time being. He had to take a patrol to the city today for supplies, leaving the fence was always a da her but it had to be done, Denali would have to take over why he was gone.

Lilia

|Female|3 years|Crush:None|Mate:None|Location:Wire Fence|Tags:Open|

Jolting awake from her sleep, Lilia stared at the stable wall, then to her mere surroundings, her brother was already up. Stretching out, the fae shook herself off and walked outside. The ever rising sun caused her to wince her deep, brown eyes, as it lit up her fawn and white coat. Giving a nod to her brother,
Stark, she waited for more of the hounds to awake.

Monty

|Male| 2 & 1/2 years|Crush:None|Mate:None|Location:Wire Fence|Tags:Open|

Monty awoke with darting eyes and a racing heart beat, nightmares stained his mind as beads of sweat dripped from his forehead. Dragging himself up and being careful not to wake his sister, Pandora, the brindle greyhound crept out of the stable, closing the door behind him. Looking out onto the abandoned race track inside the wire fence, which was the only thing keeping all of them alive, he sighed.
"One day it'll break, I'm sure of it" He muttered with a deep sigh, before looking over to see who else was awake, so far it only looked to be Stark and Lilia. Stark was going to take out a patrol today to the city for supplies, Monty desperately wanted to go but he knows he wouldn't be allowed. Monty and his sister were the youngest of the group and weren't taken seriously, mainly because Pandora was terrified of everything and Monty was lacking concentration.

Pandora

|Female|2 & 1/2 years|Crush:None|Mate:None|Location:Wire Fence|Tags:Open|

Pandora was startled by the closing of her stable door, to her relief, it was only her brother, Monty. Shivering she looked at the inside of the stable, since the infection, Pan's dreams had actually been more comforting than real life. Getting up, Pan slowly moved towards the door, opening it she peered out and then slowly walked out, her head lowered and her tail between her legs. Scanning the area, she spotted three infected at the wire fence, freezing, her ears raised in panic, as she backed away.
Last edited by Trilf on Tue May 26, 2015 8:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Trilf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yeeee. » Mon May 25, 2015 11:51 pm

Since the midnight, where the sky was blacker than his own pelt and the stars shone like diamonds in the sky, Amaro had been working. In his own personal stall, he had set up a lab, where he conducted every experiment and stored every sample from the zombies. Beakers, magnifying glasses, miniature cylinders, beakers, petri dishes, tongs and and test tubes lay strewn about his paws and the small, dank area of the stall. It was unusually messy, and usually, he didn't work this long; but he had just had a minor breakthrough. The older greyhound sat back, scarcely daring to breath as he picked up two beakers. One was filled with a clear serum that had blue spots; the other one was a light purple.

"Stark will be most pleased. This is excellent," the pure ebony greyhound said, straightening. Shaking his long, elegant neck from side to side, he emerged from the sitting position he had remained in for about 8 hours, exiting his stall to snarls of fear from his pack mates. It made him narrow his almond shaped chocolate eyes, but he wordlessly padded out of the stall into the area surrounding the barn.

Squinting his eyes against the bright early morning light, Amaro noted the three undead raging at the fence. Seeing Pandora freezing at the barn entrance, he approached. Flickering his ear calmly, he brushed his long tail across Pandora's back. "Calm yourself Pandora," the tall greyhound said, gazing at her with those soft chocolate eyes. "They cannot break through." Especially not with what I have coming. Withdrawing and padding over to Stark, the scientist smiled ever so slightly. "Stark, I have news for you; some good, some bad, some excellent." Amaro sat behind his leader, waiting to be acknowledged as he kept his maw tightly fastened on the two beakers that contained his latest miracles. Stark should be very pleased. This should greatly help the pack. But I do hope when I explain to him a choice he has to make, he will be ready to make it.

Tagged ;; Stark
yeeee.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me