Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Raine by noel.

Artist noel. [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 35 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Raine

Postby noel. » Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:19 pm

I drew Raine again. This is more of what she looks like, but probably younger. At first I started drawing Aika (which explains her bangs and why they look like a curly version of Aika's) but then I decided, 'Awww...it would be so cute if I made this Raine!" So I made the hair curlier and then I colored it.

I figured hey, maybe Angel, (another character of mine), was trying to style her hair like Aika's! Too bad Raine's hair is a a bit too curly (Aika's tends to get curlier near the ends of her hair, and she has LONG hair!)

I made the linart green because I thought it would look cool, and I was right (in my world) and I also tried shading the picture a bit different.

Commennts and crit. are welcome and LOVED to the DEATH! >83 ...Indeed they are...
Intermediate worthy by any chance?

((Oh and her face may look a little wierd a first, but I had drawn it at a slight angle so just kinda think of it that way and it will seem normal.))
noel.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Raine

Postby Alice's Rose » Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:36 pm

OMG!!!! I loff it! It's so awesome!!!! And yes, it's intermediate worthy! Idk why you haven't been drawing in intermediate before now! ^_^
I know people like critiques too, so maybe at some parts make the line art a little smoother? idk. it's awesome though! :D

do u mind me using the idea of doing the lineart all in one color? I'd like to experiment with that.
Alice's Rose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby noel. » Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:50 pm

Well, I kinda like making my lineart unsmooth, I kinda like it better that way, but maybe sometime I will do one with smooth lines.

And sure, many others do that so why can't you. =3

Thankiesss~ <3
noel.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alice's Rose » Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:03 pm

no problem! and yeah, I i recognized that as your style, and i kinda like it that way too! but i'd like to see what your art would look like with smooth lines some time........ :)
Alice's Rose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby noel. » Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:05 pm

Anyone else? I like, LIVE ON YOUR COMMENTS! XD Just kidddddingggg, I'd be dead by now if I did. xP

Hehe, anyways please continue to tell me what you all think. Don't hesitate! Imma big girl, I can take it...I hope...
noel.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby noel. » Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:06 pm

AnimeGeek wrote: I recognized that as your style

I was just about to say, 'I think it kind of identifys my work.' XD
You little mind reader!
<3

Yeah, I know my last picture of Raine was done with smooth lines. I didn't really like it.
noel.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me