CWHR: Vengeful Valentines "b" by sapphirespirit

Based on Click to view
Artist sapphirespirit [gallery]
Time spent 49 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

CWHR: Vengeful Valentines "b"

Postby sapphirespirit » Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:31 pm

Hey Folks, Here's our second Vengeful Valentine.
This is Beatrice, and as you can see she's a bit.. well.. Belligerent.Her mane was awful and needed to be roached- as yo can imagine she didn't sit still for any of that.Her tail and forlock were trimmed short, too. Her legs had such awful rain rot that her feathers were actually rubbed off. We are unsure as to whether or not they will grow back. She's had little to no contact since foal hood. She was taken with a few other horses in our Vengeful Valentine's event from a rather nasty owner. Now that she's safe- She needs someone who will be able to work with her. And Experienced equestrian who isn't intimidated by a bad attitude. And don't be fooled by her beauty. She has a real bad attitude. She isn't sociable with other mares whatsoever; She isn't very fond of Stallions or geldings either. She often throws fits over simple things, and demands to be incharge of the situation at all times. She's a handful for sure.

To win this girl, fill out the form below.
No reserves, post with a form.
no changing or deleting information given,
No prettifying.

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Show Name:[/b]
[b]Barn Name:[/b] Beatrice
[b]Gender:[/b] Mare
[b]Age:[/b]3 years
[b]Height:[/b]16hh
[b]Breed:[/b]Shire(75%)XAmerican Quarter Horse(25%)
[b]Color:[/b] Dark Bay
[b]Markings:[/b] Dapples, Irregular Blaze, Sock
[b]Tell me about her first encounter with one of Your Horses:[/b] (Link to your horse)

Last edited by sapphirespirit on Sun Feb 15, 2015 7:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
S.apphire S.pirit
My Species:
Sanctum In The Swamplands ,Sapphy's Carousel Menagerie
Silverbell Ranch Cattle Adopt, Eletoo,Aduiri
Seeking Stamps for my adoptables! Pm if interested.
I'm an artist at these adoptables:
Cottonwood Wild Horse Ranch
Siberian River Hounds
Northern Norbreds

Seeking Art for my Fursona! Please PM me if interested!

My Cottonwood Horses (huge wip)
My VOKs
My SITS Herds
My Senegal Hounds and Siberian River Hounds
My Senegal Zebras
sapphirespirit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: CWHR: Vengeful Valentines "b"

Postby chimique, » Tue Feb 10, 2015 8:44 pm

Username:Moonlightfairy
Show Name queen Beatrice of the sun:
Barn Name: Beatrice
Height:16hh
Breed:Shire(75%)XAmerican Quarter Horse(25%)
Color: Dark Bay
Markings: Dapples, Irregular Blaze, Sock
Tell me about her first encounter with one of Your Horses:I don't have one yet but will grow a large collection so I'm just going to think one up
I watched carefully as Beatrice approached my mare sun mist I watched in terror as she ran towards her aggressively I pulled back on her lead rope she whinnied and reared up I shook my head and let the rope a bit looser well i learnt my lesson ,no letting Beatrice near the other horses I pulled her back too her stable she protested immensely ,shaking her head and eventually getting her in her stable and giving her some fresh hay I shook my head closing the door .
(Link to your horse)

X
X
X
x
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

X
x

X
X
X
x
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

AND I!! X AND I!! X AND I!!X AND I!!
┌─────────────────── ─┐
a prince <3 lmy doctor <3 lsalty <3
jay // lesbean // AEST // a big mess

└─ ───────────────────┘
chimique,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Timey » Thu Feb 12, 2015 2:48 am

Username: TimeLord~Jedi
Show Name: Beautiful Mess
Tell me about her first encounter with one of Your Horses: When some of the newer workers around MCS got their first glimpse of Beatrice and her fiery attitude, the majority of them cleared a path and gave her a wide arc. Those who had been around the longest however, were not shaken in the least bit. Manteca Creek was notorious for being a haven for horses with rough pasts, phobias, quirks, and just plain nasty personalities. Given this, there was an entire separate area off of the main ranch where these horses go to for a bit of therapy.

Naturally Beatrice's first day at MCS was getting off to a rough start. To get to her little solitary pen she had to walk past the large pastures behind the barn. While most of the horses saw that she wanted nothing to do with them and walked away from the fence, some of the younger horses instantly took it as an invitation to try and socialize. She either tried to charge them or just didn't even give them the time of day at all.

And that's when Ferrari showed up.

Ferrari was a speedy little mare that was famous for breaking loose and wandering around the ranch until someone could get a hold of her. That is what had most conveniently occurred on this particular day. Beatrice saw Ferrari trotting around nearby and instantly freaked. She reared up, stabbing at the air with her hooves, and it took all of her handlers and those trying to catch Ferrari to keep her from charging. Ferrari looked absolutely terrified at the angry mare, and stopped dead in her tracks when it looked like she was about to be charged. At that moment someone managed to collect the Quarab and take her back to the stables, but not before being marked as a new foe by Beatrice. This was going to be an interesting next few months.... (Ferrari)

✘°。°。✘°。°。✘°。°。✘°。°。✘°。°。✘
≿────────── ✘✗✘ ────────── -≾
Timey here! Fan of far
too many things to list.
Proud Fuze/Mute main.

≿────────── ✘✗✘ ────────── -≾
ImageImage
≿─────── ✘✗✘ ─────── -≾
HoC's xxxCWHR xxx ✘Link
✘Link xxx
© xxx ✘Link
≿─────── ✘✗✘ ─────── -≾Image
✘°。°。✘°。°。✘°。°。✘°。°。✘°。°。✘
Timey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chimique, » Thu Feb 12, 2015 8:35 am

Moonlightfairy wrote:Username:Moonlightfairy
Show Name queen Beatrice of the sun:
Tell me about her first encounter with one of Your Horses:I don't have one yet but will grow a large collection so I'm just going to think one up
I watched carefully as Beatrice approached my mare sun mist I watched in terror as she ran towards her aggressively I pulled back on her lead rope she whinnied and reared up I shook my head and let the rope a bit looser well i learnt my lesson ,no letting Beatrice near the other horses I pulled her back too her stable she protested immensely ,shaking her head and eventually getting her in her stable and giving her some fresh hay I shook my head closing the door she bolted out and I raced after her she reared up and galloped faster then light I shook my head the grass falling out of her hair I fell over she calmly walked up too our apple tree and ate along with sun mist I yelled and then she charged at me I screamed but my eyes grew wide when sun mist whinnied and she walked back I'm guessing she said something along the lines "she's the food bringer I like food so don't harm her" I laughed and bring them both back too the stable and watched as they fell asleep for the night .
(Link to your horse)

X
X
X
x
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

X
x

X
X
X
x
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

AND I!! X AND I!! X AND I!!X AND I!!
┌─────────────────── ─┐
a prince <3 lmy doctor <3 lsalty <3
jay // lesbean // AEST // a big mess

└─ ───────────────────┘
chimique,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sapphirespirit » Sun Feb 15, 2015 6:12 pm

TimeLord~Jedi wrote:Username: TimeLord~Jedi
Show Name: Beautiful Mess
Tell me about her first encounter with one of Your Horses: When some of the newer workers around MCS got their first glimpse of Beatrice and her fiery attitude, the majority of them cleared a path and gave her a wide arc. Those who had been around the longest however, were not shaken in the least bit. Manteca Creek was notorious for being a haven for horses with rough pasts, phobias, quirks, and just plain nasty personalities. Given this, there was an entire separate area off of the main ranch where these horses go to for a bit of therapy.

Naturally Beatrice's first day at MCS was getting off to a rough start. To get to her little solitary pen she had to walk past the large pastures behind the barn. While most of the horses saw that she wanted nothing to do with them and walked away from the fence, some of the younger horses instantly took it as an invitation to try and socialize. She either tried to charge them or just didn't even give them the time of day at all.

And that's when Ferrari showed up.

Ferrari was a speedy little mare that was famous for breaking loose and wandering around the ranch until someone could get a hold of her. That is what had most conveniently occurred on this particular day. Beatrice saw Ferrari trotting around nearby and instantly freaked. She reared up, stabbing at the air with her hooves, and it took all of her handlers and those trying to catch Ferrari to keep her from charging. Ferrari looked absolutely terrified at the angry mare, and stopped dead in her tracks when it looked like she was about to be charged. At that moment someone managed to collect the Quarab and take her back to the stables, but not before being marked as a new foe by Beatrice. This was going to be an interesting next few months.... (Ferrari)

Congrats
S.apphire S.pirit
My Species:
Sanctum In The Swamplands ,Sapphy's Carousel Menagerie
Silverbell Ranch Cattle Adopt, Eletoo,Aduiri
Seeking Stamps for my adoptables! Pm if interested.
I'm an artist at these adoptables:
Cottonwood Wild Horse Ranch
Siberian River Hounds
Northern Norbreds

Seeking Art for my Fursona! Please PM me if interested!

My Cottonwood Horses (huge wip)
My VOKs
My SITS Herds
My Senegal Hounds and Siberian River Hounds
My Senegal Zebras
sapphirespirit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups