Fact or Fiction(Supernatural Creature RP, new and accepting)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Fact or Fiction(Supernatural Creature RP, new and accepting)

Postby The Silver Nekogami » Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:39 pm

A once calm and quiet kingdom fell to it's knees in a matter of minutes. The king of the land had stolen something very valuable, The Spear of Destiny. The spear was well guarded and stealing it, sealed the fate of the greedy king's people, they were all to die. Supernatural creatures, the guardians of the spear, came from all directions. The land was ravaged, leaving few survivors. Everyone was at war with each other, resources were low, disease was spreading, the creatures were dead set on seeing the people of the kingdom dead. The world was falling apart though, the spear had protected everyone and kept everything alive. The center of creation and balance and now, it was lost, hidden in the kingdom's ruins.

Now, the world is in ruins. You're one of few survivors and you are determined to find The Spear of Destiny to save your people, to save the world. You and all others brave enough shall embark on a quest that could very well be suicidal. You will face hardships beyond compare, physical and mental. You will be tested to your very limits. It's up to you to decide, if the spear is real, if this is all fact, or fiction.

Rules
1.Tess's rules, duh!
2.Minor cussing only
3.No Mary or Gary Sues
4.No powerplaying or godmodding
5.Don't kill others without permission
6.You can be human or supernatural, I don't care
7.No major plot twists without my permission!
8.Your own characters can be nothing more than friends with each other
9.Keep genders and sides even

Code: Select all
[img][/img]
Name;
Age;
Gender;
Species;
Personality;
Powers;
Crush;
Boy/Girlfriend;
Questing or Guardian?;

Pink=Female Blue=Male
Name|Gender|Age|Species
The Questing:
Epsilon 'E' Mata|Male|15|Angel/Demon/Raven Hybrid Experiment
Derek 'Drake' Trace|Male|16|Dragon-shifter
Kyra|Female|17|Kirin
Gwendolyn Rosewood|Female|600|Witch/Warlock

The Guardians of the Ruined Kingdom:
Alaya Anderson|Female|320|Ibong Adarna
Lily Nightshade|Female|Unknown|Cerberus
Last edited by The Silver Nekogami on Wed Dec 03, 2014 11:39 am, edited 5 times in total.
The Silver Nekogami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Fact or Fiction(Supernatural Creature RP, new and accept

Postby The Silver Nekogami » Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:52 pm

((Before all else, I'd like to apologize for my lengthy forms, I'm testing my abilities to create a very detailed form and be able to handle it))
I'm Epsilon 'E' Mata
Basics:
Personality:
Epsilon is very wary of humans. He's a very loyal and caring and will give anything to protect what little remains of his family and friends. He's extremely shy since he's never really had human(or supernatural) contact. He is a compassionate and lovely friend who will always have your back. He is seemingly incapable of hating any being, despite all that has happened to him.
Species:
He's an experiment, but is an angel/demon/raven hybrid
Powers:
Epsilon can control shadow fire and practically every other form of fire out there(to an extent). He can also fly, as every one of his varying forms has wings. Epsilon can teleport and is sort of a shapeshifter, even if he normally doesn't shift by choice. He has a siren-song like thing so whenever he sings, others are drawn to him, calmed and will obey his commands. He has speed healing and is impervious to fire. He's unnaturally fast, he has fabulous hearing, beyond amazing sight and a perfect sense of smell. He also unnatural strength.
Questing or Guardian?
He is a Questing
Weapon:
He uses something akin to an archangel sword

Past:
Epsilon was an experiment that was to be used to destroy the Guardians. He was once human, and bears no memories of his former life. He grew up in the lab, spending 10 long years there, each more painful and agonizing than the year prior. He was subject to thousands of terrible tests and experiments. The tenth year, in a freak accident, he burned the entire lab to the ground, save a few experiments. He's been roaming freely for 3 years now with his family, the remaining experiments.

Family:
Parents:
He doesn't remember his parents, or, if he even had them. He's only fairly certain he was once human.
Siblings:
He considers all the remaining experiments his little siblings, they're his world
Pets:
He has two companions that are dragon wolves

Romance:
Sexuality:
He is bisexual
Crush:
No one has caught his eye
Relationship Status:
He's single, has been all his life

More About Me:
Height:
He's 5' 9"
Weight:
He weighs exactly 70 lbs. Now, that may seem underweight, but, due to his need to fly, he needs to be lighter. Being so 'severely underweight' isn't bad for him like it would be a normal human.
Hair Color:
His hair is jet black
Eye Color:
His eyes in his human/angel and raven forms are gold with red flecks but his demon form has pure blood red eyes
Flaws:
He'd burn the world to protect what remained of his family. He's overly protective and loyal. He's incomplete, he's a danger to himself and everyone around him.
Strengths:
He's a fantastic flier, artist and dancer. He is also one of the greatest acrobats of the 'new world'.
Weaknesses:
He can't sit still, like, ever. He has to move and has to be in action or else he feels useless, something he despises.
He loves dancing and drawing/painting/sketching. He also loves flying and hates being or feeling trapped. In his free time, he prefers to practice acrobatics and enjoys calm, quiet places where he can think. He loves the dark and night and likes to sing whenever he's alone.
Dislikes:
Loud, annoying and busy places, it makes it feel like he's back at the lab, same goes for an overly bright area. He hates sitting still and feeling powerless. He despises being stuck on the ground and loathes being trapped.
Theme Song:
Monster-Imagine Dragons
Other:
Though raised in a lab, he's very fluent in Italian and has a strong Italian accent that gets stronger when he's nervous or flustered.

I'm Alaya Anderson
Basics:
Personality:
Alaya is fiery and proud. She is courageous no matter the situation and is ready to face whatever comes her way. She would vanquish any that dare near the ruined kingdom. She will never yield, at least, not without a fight.
Alaya is about 320, give or take a few years
Species:
She's an Ibong Adarna
Powers:
She has healing powers, she can put people to sleep, and turn them to stone.
Questing or Guardian?:
She is a Guardian
Weapon:
She uses her powers as weapons

Past:
She's been raised to be a guardian for the Spear from the very beginning.

Family:
Parents:
Unknown, presumably dead
Siblings:
Unknown, if she had any, they're dead
Pets:
The Guardians do not have pets, that is wrong!

Romance:
Sexuality:
She is straight
Crush:
None, she can't have a crush! It would mess with her ability to focus
Relationship Status:
She is single, probably will be for eternity

More About Me:
Height:
She's 5' 4"
Weight:
She weighs 115lbs
Hair Color:
She has brunette hair
Eye Color:
Her eyes are blue
Flaws:
Flaws? What flaws? She's overly confident and fairly merciless

Strengths:
Protecting the ruined kingdom, using her powers, flying and tricking people
Weaknesses:
She's overly confident, she doesn't often listen to reason and she is a little on the rude side
Putting people to sleep, flying, living her life as it is, protecting what she thinks needs to be protected, fighting and charming her victims into falling under her spell, though it's not necessary
Dislikes:
The people that once lived in the ruined kingdom, sitting idly by, being bored, having nothing to do or protect and doing pointless tasks.
Theme Song:
Wake Me Up-Avicii
Other:
She speaks an ancient language unknown to most called Litronian

I'm Derek 'Drake' Trace
Basics:
Personality:
Derek or Drake is a very happy and upbeat kind of guy. He's constantly joking around and loves to see the people around him smiling, it makes him happy, makes him feel good. He likes to surround himself with friends, human, supernatural or animal because it makes him feel great, like he's not alone. His upbeat and happy attitude is a persona, something he uses to mask his insecurities, fears and pain. Humor was always a good way for him to deal with the pain.
Human years? 16. Dragon years? Somewhere along the lines of 3 1/2 years old
Species:
He's a Dragon-Shifter, his main form being dragon with the ability to change into other things
Powers:
He has fire breath, as he is a dragon. He can shapeshift and he can fly(dragon, remember?). He also has super strength, amazingly sharp teeth, no matter the form(excluding a form without teeth) and speed healing.
Questing or Guardian?:
He is Questing
Weapon:
His weapon of choice is a sword and a shield made of his own claw shards and fangs.

Past:
Drake grew up in an abusive family. He was beaten practically every day and bullied often at school. He's scared to death of being alone and, even though he fears humans, he would prefer their company over none. He grew up knowing only how to lie, hide and shapeshift. He would never hurt a human, despite everything. He's learned to hide in humor and keeps everything locked up tightly.

Family:
Parents:
His real parents abandon him at hatching, leaving him to wander aimlessly until he was picked up by a man name Azale Uliano and a woman named Maria la Charia
Siblings:
If he had them, he wouldn't known, they weren't at the nest when he hatched.
Pets:
Though a dragon shifter, he has a few fairly exotic pets. He has a spotted Genet named Claude, a black wolf that's his best friend named Lyone, a black stallion named Pegasus, a scorpion named Milo and a fennec fox named Amy.

Romance:
Sexuality:
Drake is pansexual, he is attracted to people by personality, not appearance, and finds it hard to like someone based upon appearance.
Crush:
No one at the moment
Relationship Status:
He's single

More About Me:
Height:
He's 5' 1"
Weight:
He weighs somewhere along the lines of 100lbs
Hair Color:
His hair is a soothing silver
Eye Color:
His eyes are a calm grey that resembles liquid metal
Flaws:
He has many flaws. For starters, he's very aloof, distant, he keeps people away by keeping them close. He also often comes off as sort of eccentric. He's eager to please, which can be very annoying and he doesn't confide his issues in anyone, rather, he just says he's okay and frets over someone else.
Strengths:
Derek is a fantastic liar. He can convince anyone of almost anything. He's also an amazing actor, helping him out of a lot of situations. He's a powerful flier and fighter with a strong will. He can use a sword almost perfectly. He knows most forms of martial arts and can make most anyone smile.
Weaknesses:
One of his greatest weaknesses would be that he can't hurt humans, it feels wrong to him. Other weaknesses include is severe insecurities, his natural instinct to lie and keeping everything inside.
He loves being around others, it makes him feel secure if they have no intents to hurt him. He enjoys seeing others smile and making them laugh, he feels like he has a purpose when he does that. He is always happy to just be around nature, and adores animals.
Dislikes:
He hates what he's become, a lying, depressed and insecure nothing, at least that's how he sees himself. He despises being alone, it scares him and leaves him alone with his dark thoughts. He can't stand seeing people/supernaturals in pain or upset, and will always try to help. He also hates feeling useless.
Theme Song:
Never Surrender- Skillet
Other:
Nope.

I'm Lily Nightshade
Basics:
Personality:
(I'm not sure what to go with, so it'll be roleplayed out)
Species:
She's a Cerberus
Powers:
She has super strength, can control and summon hellfire, has enhanced senses, great size and immortality.
Questing or Guardian?
She's a Guardian, has been for awhile now
Weapon:
She uses a sword that she can set alight with hellfire.

Past:
Her past is a secret she keeps sealed in tightly

Family:
Parents:
She's not even sure if she had them
Siblings:
Nope, none, at all, ever
Pets:
She is pet free

Romance:
Sexuality:
She is demisexual
Crush:
None
Relationship Status:
Single, plain and simple

More About Me:
Height:
She is exactly 5 ft
Weight:
She weighs around 100lbs
Hair Color:
Her hair is blonde
Eye Color:
Her eyes are a sea blue
Flaws:
She is too loyal and a stickler for the rules, even when they need to be broken
Strengths:
She is a strong and valiant warrior. She is just and intelligent and knows what she's doing.
Weaknesses:
She's too loyal, as loyal as a dog, and she will rarely, almost never, break the rules, necessary or no.
She loves guarding things, fighting loyally and valiantly, staying true to who she is and the night.
Dislikes:
The cold, being disloyal, going against who she really is, the day, loud areas, obnoxious people and idiocy.
Theme Song:
Take Me Away-Globus
Other:
Le nope!
The Silver Nekogami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KittyCakes2233 » Tue Dec 02, 2014 7:53 am

((Is this alright?))

I Am Kyra

Basics-

Personality: Krya is rather a shy and gentle creature, Kyra is not used to much attention and many people. She tends to shy away from others. Provoked by harming other, creatures and the forest Kyra will leap into a fighting mode and has no mercy. She is more away from the world in her forest but when time needed she comes forth to help look for the staff.

Species: A kirin, The Japanese unicorn

Powers: Kyra has learned the arts of healing. Is is able to heal any wound, the only conflict is it affects her life sources aswell. If the wound is great is takes most of Kyras powers to heal it leaving her weak. Kyra has also light magic, able to summon light when needed.

Questing or Guardian? Questing

Weapon: A large golden staff with a blue gem/crystal on the end. (See pic)

Past: Kyra does not wish to speak of her past

Family-

Parents: Both are deceased

Siblings: Kyra had a younger brother, but he went missing 2 years ago, and she still has not found him.

Pets: A large Kirin. Possibly the last of its kind

Romance-

Sexuality: Stright

Crush: None, shes afraid of others

Relationship Status: single

More About Me:

Flaws: Kyra is rather clumsy, she sings a lot, she carries a conversation with out realizing it, and is over protective of just about every creature and single blade of grass.

Strengths: Kyra will fight for what she believes. She will do what ever it takes to protect the innocent.

Weaknesses: The harming of anything or anyone else

Likes: nature, any creature, life its self and discovering new places

Dislikes: Harming others, blood, violence and rude/mean people

Theme Song: ~Waves by dj satomi~

Other: (Dont own the pics)

Hello There. Got To Love Kawaii Food!!

KittyCakes2233

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Silver Nekogami » Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:34 am

((Accepted, and it's fine, but you could've just used the form on the first post, it would've been easier. I don't mind at all, I'm just saying.))
The Silver Nekogami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jabberwockey » Wed Dec 03, 2014 9:42 am

Name; Gwendolyn Rosewood
Age; Looks 16, is really 600 years old
Gender; Female
Species; Witch/Warlock
Personality; Can either be extremely flirtatious or moody, capricious
Powers; Pyrokinesis (able to summon fire), Mystiokinesis (extreme affinity for magic)
Crush; none...yet. Slightly bi, but usually goes for boys
Boy/Girlfriend; none
Questing or Guardian?; Questing
entp-a | leo
hey, the name's ky. always
looking to trade for wishlist pets.
Jabberwockey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes