removed.

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

removed.

Postby ♚ M I U ♚ » Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:34 am

removed.
Last edited by ♚ M I U ♚ on Wed Mar 09, 2016 4:57 pm, edited 9 times in total.
♚ M I U ♚

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

removed.

Postby ♚ M I U ♚ » Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:41 am

removed.
Last edited by ♚ M I U ♚ on Wed Mar 09, 2016 4:57 pm, edited 11 times in total.
♚ M I U ♚

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

removed.

Postby ♚ M I U ♚ » Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:42 am

removed.
Last edited by ♚ M I U ♚ on Wed Mar 09, 2016 4:58 pm, edited 9 times in total.
♚ M I U ♚

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

KOTAYLE'S CHARACTERS

Postby Kotayle » Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:51 am

KOTAYLE'S CHARACTERS

♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚

੮Һ૯ ૯૪ค૭૭૯Րค੮૦Ր

> > NAME
Cheyanne {Shaede} Tucker

> > GENDER
Female

kotycodes
> > AGE

> > S P E C I E S
"Werewolf"

> > R A N K
Scout

> > P E R S O N A L I T Y

Shay, Shaede {Shade}, Cheyenne... Depends on her mood. Shay is a drama-queen. She goes from one extreme to the next, most people think its for attention but the truth is that's just her personality. One minute she is ranting about the chick that angered her on the bus, and the next she is gushing about her latest crush. Most people find her extravagance to emotion and detail annoying, but maybe one day, someone will find that, that's what makes her beautiful. Very powerful for a young girl, Shay feels for not only herself but others too as she exercises extreme compassion for others, every day of her life. Kind and loving, warm and affectionate, this young adult will lose her heart to just about anyone that gives her the time of day. But if you cross her the wrong way, look out and be prepared. This one-woman show will lay you out, flat on your back, faster then you can call her "princess." From pretty princess in pink and sparkles... to a word slinging thug from the streets. Most of which she has learned from television shows and people watching. Cheyenne has the ability to reflect many personalities accurately to the attitudes and traits she is given to work with. She is cunning and sly, she could be great one day but it all takes time, if only she could handle the level of energy she puts out when she expresses her feelings, she might actually go somewhere.

> > HISTORY

Cheyenne was extremely sheltered as a child, you could call her the "Rapunzel," of princesses even. Her mother homeschooled her most of her life, and when she turned 15 and was introduced to private school, her father took her for any and all outings she needed to have done for socialization. It was a slow introduction to the real world but the girl is truly one of the purist souls there is- some may call her naïve nature, plain stupidity. She was highly protected from all of the harms in the world and finally as Cheyenne approached her 18th birthday, it was her turn to make all of the decisions for herself. Cheyenne wanted to go on ↪ The Winter Trip ↩ . Though she was new to the school scene, her imagination lead her to once believe she was one of the 'poplars' at her private school. People often came to her for advise and reached out to her when they needed help- and she almost always did. Sadly, Cheyenne mistook this one way styled interaction for friendship. When Cheyenne needed someone the most, no one was there for her, in fact- each time she asked she was often made fun of for what ever situation she needed help out of. Shay was a bookworm- a nerd if you will. This girl's only after school activity was being the cheerleader who kept to herself, she cheered for others while no one cheered for her. Cheyenne was one of the main leads in leadership... but she always seemed to be the only one marching to the beat of her own drum. Despite all the let downs, she kept going and she did it all because she was willing to and no one else wanted to step up. She wanted to be the hero. Everyone took advantage of her but she didn't seem to mind much- or even notice the apparent distaste everyone had for her because this had become the norm.

Everything changed... when the rogue attacked.

One day, the very first day of the winter get away in the woods, the group was playing truth or dare. When it was Shay's turn, one boy dared her to leave the cabin and walk into the nothingness of the forest for 20 minutes. Just before she was about to leave he added in one more thing...

"Oh yeah, and Shay..."
"Yes, Bradley?" she asked him, hopeful he would take it back and welcome her into the cabin.
"You have to spend the night out there too!" he cackled, slamming the door making the flip of the lock audible.

Shay was terrified. She hated the dark. She hated being alone. Pulling her coat tight around her, she walked for twenty minutes into the woods and just as she was about to search for a safe place to sleep, she heard a noise. Rustling in the bushes, snapping branches and a growl so low and so fierce, it could have stopped her heart. Looking around frantically, the blonde reached for two sticks near her feet. Just as she had them in her grasps, it emerged. A large Wolf.

"STAY BACK!" she shouted, smacking the sticks together in the wolf's direction. She had read in her survival handbook that wild animals didn't like the harsh snapping sound. Over and over she tried to annoy the wolf and get him to leave, but she soon realized this was no ordinary wolf. It had a presence that seemed... H U M A N. Shay didn't know what this thing was but she had to do what she could to survive. She had to Run.

Running as fast as her little legs could carry her, the small framed girl ran and ran but her efforts were futile. The wolf sprang, and ravaged at her porcelain skin. Shay was numb. She stared up at the starry night sky as her body shook from the wolf tearing into her, but she couldn't feel anything. Like a rock being pushed off of her, the girl felt relief as the wolf was dragged away... She wanted to look up and see what had tried to save her but she couldn't move, her vision began to tunnel out, she had lost too much blood and was preparing for the end. Blinking tears away from her eyes, she exhaled and opened them one last time to see a blonde boy in her vision.

Then it all went B L A C K.

> > HEIGHT
4'10

> > F R I E N D S
Shay easily makes friends, but keeping them is her problem. Tending to annoy anyone and everyone, Shay finds herself feeling alone and used about 90% of the time. She is fearful no one will ever understand her.

> > E N E M I E S
Only if she is angered will she bare harsh feeling towards another. Generally, Shay is a very loving, kind and sweet person.
OPEN

> > C R U S H

Shay crushes on most everyone. Any boy that will give her the time of day, they are suddenly "meant for each other" but the boy often doesn't see it that way...
Marc

> > L O V E
Shay hasn't experienced it much, she is in love with the idea of love but doesn't know what it means quite yet.
Marc

➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸

Thε g⊕†h

> > NAME
Alice Avery Green

> > GENDER
Female

> > S P E C I E S
Human

> > AGE

Alice is an odd breed. She is what you would call a G O T H... an E M O... but she considers herself S C E N E. Alice is a little, promiscuous for her age. Dark, alluring green eyes... bright white teeth, pale skin and bold, blood red lips. She will eat your heart out. Snarky. Bold and brave... but most of all; insecure. Alice plays cold and hard to get, she is a loner but tries to reach out to guys as she doesn't get along with girls but most times she just gets called a freak... which results in confrontation. Alice is strong and can hold her own, she has been known to get in fights with girls and B O Y S... usually wins, but hey that's a typical day in the life of A L I C E.

> > HISTORY

At age 5 Alice's father began to hit her.
At age 10 Alice's parents got a divorce.
At age 15 Alice's mother passed away from an overdose.
At age 15 Alice was placed in foster care because her family didn't want a 'troubled teen.'
At age 16 Alice began to skip school.
At age 16 Alice cut off her long hair to about shoulder length and died it from its beautiful blonde color to a dark chocolate brown.
At age 17 Alice went on the W I N T E R T R I P in hopes of rediscovering her own happiness.

Alice has had a hard past, she doesn't like to talk about it. But on this trip... she is determined to discover what it is that makes her so C O L D. Maybe even someone to warm her frozen, broken, H E A R T.

> > HEIGHT
5'5

> > F R I E N D S
Alice is quiet. She doesn't make many friends unless they approach her. She is nervous and skittish around most females, she thinks they're too fragile and usually gravitates to men, the stronger of the two.
OPEN

> > E N E M I E S
Look at her wrong, and your name ends up H E R E.
OPEN

> > C R U S H
It sounds twisted, but Alice usually wants what she cannot have, she likes a challenge and isn't afraid to fight for what she wants.
Zach

> > L O V E
Alice is afraid of love, but wants to find it. Love is Alice's shinny forbidden fruit that she desires so deeply but she knows it could lead to her down fall...
Zach

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧

ƬHΣ ΔLƤHΔ

> > NAME
Blake Spencer Allen

> > GENDER
Male

> > AGE
19 going on 20

> > S P E C I E S
Werewolf

> > R A N K
Alpha Male

Bold. Brave. Fearless. Fair. Honest. Strong. Those are the things it takes to be an Alpha. Blake Allen is not just the alpha forever, he takes his position very seriously and strives to surpass all expectations each and every day. Blake's life is the pack, everything he does is for his pack, or his mate, Rox. As an alpha he has to be fair to everyone but if you get on Blake's bad side, this boy holds an awful grudge, this usually involves public humiliation and belittlement. Blake doesn't take crap from anyone, except of course his mate. She is pack law and his life, if you hurt her, you can consider yourself were-kibble.

> > HISTORY

Blake used to be best friends with his older brother, Ashton {Before he left the pack}. They were one in the same, B U L L I E S. Always ganging up on others, preying on the weak and defenseless. Then it happened. He met the love of his life, the one thing that held him to this earth when gravity could no longer hold him hostage. R O X M O O N. At first sight, he caught her image through trees, he stalked her like prey, he could tell she was his kind, but he couldn't tell if they were on the same level. She smelled delicious and looked even better. Perfect for a meal. Blake attacked but he didn't get very far. After her scent hit him and his eyes caught hers, he reverted back to a puppy. A love struck P U P P Y. Once on the prowl, stalking and lunging to make his kill, Blake stopped short and literally rolled over. Ears back, the first woman, wolf and being he had ever submitted to. He knew he needed her in his life, F O R E V E R.

Once returning to the pack, Rox on his arm {This did took much time and effort.}, it was like he was a new were. He thought before he brutally spoke, he stopped picking on the small and weak and actually began to listen and take charge the R I G H T way. Blake never knew and understood what it meant to be apart of a pack before Rox, his parents died when he was a pup and with a friend like Ashton, how could he have gone in the right direction? Now was his chance to shine, his chance to show everyone he wasn't just a ravaging brute. He could be a friend. He could be someone's love. He could be the alpha they D E S E R V E.

Just as everything was going well, a storm hit both in the physical sense and emotional. Blake discovered Rox wounded after the storm, their reunion was a celebration but only for so long. Rox revealed to Blake that she was in love with another- his best friend and their Beta- Cavan. After one last hoo-rah, Blake and Rox parted. Leading the alpha female to step down from her rank and blake to succeed her, mateless and broken hearted.

> > HEIGHT
6'2

> > F R I E N D S
Blake is open to making any and all friends until he is angered or put in a bad place.
OPEN

> > E N E M I E S
Currently, Blake has none and he plans to keep it that way.
OPEN

> > E X ' S
Kayla, they dated.
Rox, they were mated.

> > C R U S H
Kayla

> > L O V E
Open

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████
    ➺N A M E
    Sylvia Justine Blackthorn

➺G E N D E R
    Female

➺A G E

➺S P E C I E S
    Pure-Blood, 'Blackthorn' Werewolf bloodline.

➺P A C K R A N K
    "The Alpha's daughter, what else? Alright, alright, so I'm a Huntress,"

➺HEIGHT
    5'1

➺F R I E N D S
    Something scarce in Sylvia's life... She hopes to earn the trust of her new pack and make many friends. Sylvia doesn't much care for boys as friends... could be her big brother issues- she either fights with them nonstop or falls in love way too fast.
    -OPEN

➺E N E M I E S
    Sylvia often assumes everyone is an enemy until explicitly expressed.
    OPEN

➺C R U S H
    Have fun trying to get her attention, it will take a lot to make this princess feel right at home... Then again she finds the most unexpected ones very appealing.
    -OPEN

➺L O V E
    The girl is unaware if she is even capable of being loved, an epic romance will hopefully prove her wrong.
    -OPEN

➺P E R S O N A L I T Y
    Like an exotic orchid, Sylvia is beautiful and all alluring... but she is deadly to the touch. Once, a very long time ago, the girl was toxic, poisoned everything that she touched, venomous in words and had no compassion or care for others. She was a princess by birth right, being the Alpha of all Alpha's daughter and all- she didn't need anyone's approval- they needed hers. Despite all of the work she never had to do to become the person she is today, Sylvia does envy those who work for what they want. Daddy pretty much got her where she is now. One reason she had set off on her own- she didnt want to end up like her mother anyhow... Like her mother, Sylvia was born as what they call a "breeder." Breeders are female wolves born in the Alpha line who cannot be alpha because of an older sibling inheriting the rank prior. Breeders are typically just female wolves with good genetics who are sought out by other alphas from other packs, to enhance their bloodline and produce healthy, strong, alpha heirs. That was her fate if she stayed, it made her bitter and a little reluctant towards males so she kept her distance.

One year, everything changed for Sylvia... she became depressed, falling deep into the darkness as everyone she once thought was her friend, turned their backs on her due to her status being known as a "breeder." In a sense, this is the worst title you can have- in Sylvia's mind anyways... Basically it mean you would never earn anything in life. You were the Alpha's daughter... and would be an Alpha's wife. Both things she was born into. Sylvia has trust issues with others because of the judgment she lives in but that hadn't even been the worst of it. The reason she lost all of her friends made her want to change. She became more involved with her parent's community, the high ranked wolves themselves. Sylvia volunteered for charity work and peace core missions until the hard, abrasive girl became one trying to learn how to be more gentle... softer and understanding. She often slips into her old ways but can easily snap out of it by observing the reactions of others. Though her temper gets the best of her... everyone lingers, waiting for her to take one step in the wrong direction. They are waiting for her to snap. Interestingly enough, Sylvia is more keen towards those who one would assume are weak, but somehow, the girl always finds the strength in them she so desires in herself.

➺H I S T O R Y
    Sylvia grew up with her parents, Margaret and Steven Blackthorn. She had an older brother too, Sven- but they didn't see eye to eye. One day Sylvia had enough of trying to compete with him, so she set him up. The girl had shifted early in her years and had kept it a secret from her parents for about two moons at that point. Instead of doing something childish, she went all out in the plans of getting rid of her beloved brother, the one who once looked out for her best interest. Sven was quite the partier when he was in high school, he never invited his little sister to his 'pool-house' parties however, and this angered her. The reason behind it was always that she was 'too young,' but the girl disagreed being only three years apart from Sven. One night during one of his parties, Sylvia snuck into the pool house, spiked the drinks (more then they already were) and when her brother and two friends was passed out- she shifted and killed them... All but Sven. When their parents woke up to Sven's screams, they ran into a pool house covered in blood. Sven couldn't honestly say he didn't do it as he had been knocked out for so long no thanks to his little sister... so he had no choice but to accept responsibility. Sylvia was in the clear of course as she was 'too young,' to shift... The first few days he was shunned from the family, which was absolutely hilarious to her, she was now the golden child... destined to be Alpha, but as the years went on, Sven sent card after card wishing them well, pain striking at her more and more as she tried to turn over a new leaf. Sylvia knew her brother meant no harm thinking back on it, all those times he left her out, she was just so easily overlooked by her over achieving brother... in fact, her brother made it a point several times to give her a spot light when her parents would just extinguish it by comparing the light haired girl to him. Thinking back on it, Sylvia felt more guilt then anything for what she did- it was all because of her that their parents had stopped speaking to him and sent him away before he was of age to run his own pack... It was all her fault. Eventually, evidence had popped up that Sven wasn't the murderer... Luckily, for Sylvia- she never was found out, but quicker then the batting of her pretty long eye lashes, the girl was cat in the shadows as her brother was welcomed home and into his Alpha position.

Countless violent episodes occurred with the girl before she realized that after too long she would be all alone in the world and her parents, the last ones who stood by her side would eventually discover her flaws. In attempt to cure her wickedness, Sylvia spent time away at boarding school, hoping to pick up on how a lady should act. Now, the girl is still a work in progress but at the young age of 17, she is well on her way to becoming a great werewolf one day. Now, Sylvia had signed herself up to travel away once again to not only help another pack get back on their feet but if they would have her- she had planned to stay this time as Rox and Blake were long time friends of the Blackthorn family. If she could stay, she could hopefully find her rightful place in the world of pack life- rather then just being born into her position, rather then being just another "breeder." This would be her ultimate test, to be compassionate, strong and courageous when others needed her most, when she needed herself to be the best she has ever been.
Last edited by Kotayle on Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:47 am, edited 6 times in total.
Kotayle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ↪ The Winter Trip ↩

Postby ♚ M I U ♚ » Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:05 am

(All righty. Accepted. I haven't got the human section up yet but I will place Sam somewhere once I figure it out.)

Hi, names Mui, Wolfy, Lexi, and other things.
I HATE to do this to everyone that I rp with but
I am quitting CS.
Don't fret tho if you REALLY liked an rp
Because I am moving over to another rp site.
Your welcome to join!
Link
Just PM Kotayle or ThatPersonWithaFace
For more info. ♡♡

♚ M I U ♚

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThatPersonWithaFace » Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:19 am

{ Name; } Cavan Stafford(kind of like Cabhán but with a v)

{ Age; }19

{ Height & Weight; }Human: 5'11" 195lbs Wolf:3'2" 188 lbs

{ General Description; }Not exceptionally tall but well muscled and quite strong. Sharp grey eyes that see everything. Shaggy blond hair that he needs to cut but never bothers taking the time.

{ Personality; }Kind hearted, Loyal, Protective, and Brave. He works hard to take care of his family and pack. Extremely protective of everyone he cares about, treats everyone in the pack as if they were blood family, but of course especially cares for his little brother Sam, who he always stands up for when anyone tries to mess with him. However, despite his usual strength in most matters, he can be extremely weak when it comes to matters of the heart.

{ History; }Was born low into the pack, but worked his way up through hard work, the start of which wasn't intentional but when he realized he wanted to be high up he tried even harder and rose quickly; achieved Beta and has his eye on Alpha but isn't one to try and take it by force unless he believes Blake isn't doing the job well any more . . . or maybe there's another reason he'd want the rank

{ Mate; }Kayla . . . . . . . . . .{ Crush; }Rox

{ Name; } Eliana Moon

{ Age; }16

{ Height & Weight; }Human: 5' and 95 lbs Wolf:2' 101 lbs

{ General Description; }Extremely tiny, she's not actually trying to be under weight, she just doesn't really like eating. Deep blue eyes, that see more than she lets on when her nose isn't buried in a book.

{ Personality; }Easily to befriend, Caring, Respectful, Cheerful, and always Great Company. Even though she feels overshadowed by her older sister she's still very proud of Rox and looks up to her. She can usually be found with her nose in a book and out of everyone's way, but if you can manage to pull her away from her captivating stories she can be quite fun to hang with. She isn't all that strong but she still knows how to fight and can stand up for herself when need be, which tends to keep bullies away from her. She's easy to befriend but never actually starts the friendship unless she's defending someone from a bully.

{ History; }She found a picture of a strange girl in her parents' room when she was very young and of course had to figure out who she was, but it was very hard to get anything out of her parents who always blew off the questions with nondescript answers, but the questions never went away. She didn't get the truth till she went to the school and found Rox's friend and immediately plied the girl with a hundred questions about the sister she never knew. As soon as she could she got Rox's whereabouts from her friend and left to find her. She's more than happy to have been welcomed and couldn't
imagine ever going back, feeling more at home here than the ever did there.

{ Mate; }Nopes . . . . . . . . . .{ Crush; }Prefers to look a books over boys

{ Name; } Eztli Æsc

{ Age; }17

{ Height & Weight; }4'10" 90lbs

{ General Description; }Tiny. Both in human and wolf form. Like a cat she can fit into or through almost anything. She has dark brown hair but contrasting ice blue eyes.

{ Personality; }Not caring about the interests of the world, she is carefree and happy. She is oddly clumsy except when dancing or fighting. She looks shy and gentle to start with but is actually outgoing and dangerous. Kind of insane (really, not jokingly insane)

{ History; }Her parents were killed by hunters when she was little and she was found and raised by humans. They were the type of religious nuts that give religion a bad name and as she began to grow into what she was they thought she had some kind of demon in her and through many beatings and attempted demon cleansings she learned to repress what she was. This caused her to have MPD, she can usually control it and stay who she really is, but occassionly in times of high stress she sinks into herself and one of her other personalities take over. She finally ran away when she was 12 and found Blake and Rox and learned what she was wasn't bad so she finally learned to be herself.

{ Likes & Dislikes; }
Likes: Almost everyone, and everything. Dislikes: Mean people.

{ Orientation; }Straight

{ Crush; }Never bothered with it

{ Boyfriend; }Nope

{ Pets; }Tends to bring home random wild animals for a few days before releasing them

{ Name; } Iker Vera

{ Age; }17

{ Height & Weight; }5' 7" 160lbs

{ General Description; }All muscle. Spends about 90% of his time outside so he stays darker than most people even from those where he lives. Short black hair and black eyes. This tattoo on his left arm: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-7vWawmxZbFc/U ... s851/9.png

{ Personality; } Kind of uses humor to as a shield. He has commitment issues and doesn't exactly try to hide it, befriends people but rarely really lets them close. Can be dark at times but is usually bright and playful, prefering to laugh and make others laugh.

{ History; }He was born a human in Paraguay(South America), his parents were kind of naturalists who were trying to keep the deforestation in their country from getting too far out of control and often the whole family went into the forests for research and such and one time they come upon a group of maned wolves, which was extremely rare and unheard of since, unlike true wolves, maned wolves are solitary creatures. They stopped to study the group to try and figure them out but it didn't take long for the wolves to notice their presence and, instead of the fleeing the humans expected the group attacked the humans viciously. His parents and younger sister died in the attack but he barely managed to survive, becoming the very monster that had ripped his family away in the process. He went through the changing process alone and decided that, with his new strengths he should do what he can to stop what happened to him from happening to others, so he became a Hunter, but he only ever kills those that murder or attack innocents. Because of this he travels a lot and usually only stays in one place a few months to a year.

{ Likes & Dislikes; }
Likes: People, laughter, hunting, running. Dislikes: Ferals, Murderers, and Other Misunderstanding Hunters

{ Orientation; }Straight

{ Crush; }A girl from long ago that probably doesn't remember him

{ Girlfriend; }Hasn't stayed anywhere long enough

{ Pets; }Didn't want to drag a pet around everywhere or risk it getting hurt.

========================================================================================================================

{ Name; } Thana Fintan

{ Age; }16

{ Height & Weight; }5'1" 184 lbs

{ General Description; }Brown hair goes just below her shoulder blades. Dark brown eyes. Short and overweight, plain looking but prefers it that way. She's nothing eye catching, but if she actually tried to be she could be quite beautiful, however she couldn't care less about how she looks. Deaf & Mute

{ Personality; } Mostly keeps to herself since she finds it hard to communicate with others, but is quite friendly if you can break through to her. Spends most her time with her face in her scetch pad or whatever piece of art she's currently working on.

{ History; }Never knew her real parents since her mother abandoned her at birth and she was only found by chance. She's been bounced around from foster home to foster home and, since she was deaf from birth and no one ever took the time to teach her how to talk she doesn't know how to. When her current home found out about the trip they made her come to get her out of their hair for a while.

{ Likes & Dislikes; } Likes art, all kinds of art but prefers visual; Dislikes most people except the truely genuine types

{ Orientation; }Asexual ;)

{ Crush; }Doesn't care for a relationship

{ Boyfriend; }Never had a relationship

{ Pets; }Never been allowed

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Musician
Name: Aghana Whelan
Personality: Totally herself. She doesn't seem to care what anyone thinks of her and knows how to speak her mind. She has plenty of friends and knows who she can trust fully and who she can't. loves music and animals
History: her mother died at birth so it's been just her and her dad growing up, it's been hard but she loves him very much. Her dad is very over protective so she hasn't had a boyfriend for long, but she's okay with that because she thinks if they're too scared to stick around they're not worth it. She's had one bad break up and hasn't had a boyfriend since, but wouldn't mind a new one now, however isn't actually looking for one and doesn't need one
Description: blue eyes, dark red hair with blond streaks

The Religious One
Name: Skye Ackman
Personality: Very friendly to everyone and does his best to be the opposite of the stereotypical religious person. Tries to not judge anyone, but is always willing to pop in a verse or comment that often proves just how religious he is
History: He grew up with Aghana and is basically a brother to her and his mother is the closest thing she has to a mother; grew up with a very abusive father until he was about thirteen when his mother found out about the abuse and divorced him, they weren't actually a religious family until she remarried and her new husband got them going to church when he was fifteen and he quickly took to it and got Aghana going as well even though she's not as much into it as he is
Last edited by ThatPersonWithaFace on Fri Mar 27, 2015 4:26 pm, edited 10 times in total.
have pets? going on Vacation? find a great sitter: https://www.rover.com/ (promo code: 1342920 get $20 off ur 1st stay, you can use the code no matter what sitter you choose)

But in the corner, at the cold
hour of dawn, sat the poor girl, with
rosy cheeks and with a smiling mouth,
leaning against the wall--frozen to
death on the last evening of the old
year. Stiff and stark sat the child
there with her matches, of which
one bundle had been burnt.
"She wanted to warm herself,"
people said. No one had the
slightest suspicion of what
beautiful things she had seen;
no one even dreamed of the
splendor in which, with her
grandmother she had entered
on the joys of a new year.
Pet's name: The Little Match Girl

ThatPersonWithaFace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♚ M I U ♚ » Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:34 am

(Accepted of course my friend. I will have your characters up asap. Got to finish the human section. LOL.)

I am quitting CS.
Your welcome to join!
Link
For more info. ♡♡

♚ M I U ♚

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ↪ The Winter Trip ↩ wip

Postby careless reality » Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:47 am

full name ;; dahlia serene mayfield
nicknames ;; syr, dally
sex ;; female
birth date ;; september thirteenth
age ;; nineteen
nationality ;; american, born in maine
occupation ;; amazon clothing seller
role ;; lead hunter
wolf form ;; here
skin tone;; rather fair
eye color ;; pale vague minty blue; wears contacts
hair color ;; medium dyed brunette with a slight light brown ombré
height ;; five feet, six inches
weight ;; one hundred thirty-seven pounds
body modifications ;; right eyebrow pierced
family ;; a mother, two younger sister, and one younger brother
personality ;; friendly, down to earth, curious, intelligent, optimistic
flaws ;; short-tempered, sarcastic, pathological liar, over-emotional
likes ;; romantic songs, soprano voices, after rain smell, sugary lotions
dislikes ;; young children, the colors brown and yellow, texture of sandpaper
fears ;; algophobia, fear of pain. ; haptephobia, fear of being touched. ;
methyphobia, fear of alcohol.
sexuality ;; demiromantic
friends ;; open
enemies ;; open

full name ;; alexander roman masterson
nicknames ;; roman
sex ;; male
birth date ;; december twenty-first
age ;; twenty
nationality ;; brazilian
occupation ;; walmart associate
role ;; human
skin tone;; natural light tan
eye color ;; bright hazel with a green twist
hair color ;; short dark brown nearly black hair, naturally curly
height ;; five foot eleven
weight ;; 168 lbs.
body modifications ;; none
family ;; a mother and father, one younger brother
personality ;; charming, optimistic, strong-willed, energetic, religious
flaws ;; loud, oblivious, irritable, foolish, extremely jealous
likes ;; foreign accents, the color red, fast food, birds
dislikes ;; supernatural movies, ocean water, extremely lazy people,
snobs, know-it-alls
fears ;; cynophobia, fear of dogs; gerascophobia, fear of growing old.
sexuality ;; straight
friends ;; open
enemies ;; open

Last edited by careless reality on Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
careless reality

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♚ M I U ♚ » Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:50 am

(I'll reserve for you both spots. You have 24 hrs. Thanks for joining!)

I am quitting CS.
Your welcome to join!
Link
For more info. ♡♡

♚ M I U ♚

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThatPersonWithaFace » Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:57 am

B)ack She Wo)f wrote:
(Accepted of course my friend. I will have your characters up asap. Got to finish the human section. LOL.)
(thanks as always, and no rush buddy ^_^ i'm still working on their forms)

(also, want to point out to Careless, that the wolves don't need human jobs, they all live as a pack in the forest WAY away from human civilization, unless they're not yet part of the pack)
have pets? going on Vacation? find a great sitter: https://www.rover.com/ (promo code: 1342920 get $20 off ur 1st stay, you can use the code no matter what sitter you choose)

But in the corner, at the cold
hour of dawn, sat the poor girl, with
rosy cheeks and with a smiling mouth,
leaning against the wall--frozen to
death on the last evening of the old
year. Stiff and stark sat the child
there with her matches, of which
one bundle had been burnt.
"She wanted to warm herself,"
people said. No one had the
slightest suspicion of what
beautiful things she had seen;