Based on Click to view
Artist Poofycat [gallery]
Time spent 5 hours, 33 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
19 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Parrapup #49-WINNER!

Postby Poofycat » Sun May 18, 2014 12:06 pm

Parrapups, or Parras, are an omnivorous, aviary quadrupedal species that originated from tropical areas, but after they were domesticated, they gained more levels of fur and different beaks. All parras spend a lot of time cleaning themselves, and preening their feathers if they have wings. Parras come with a variety of tails and beaks, but good luck finding one that does! Having a large gene pool Parras also have the chance to show some mutations. They come in a large variety of colors including bright neons and dull greys. All parras are a very social in some way and love to whistle, sing, and chatter to others- Parra or not!

Sno Leopard wrote:
Thai Iced Tea
Always in my heart

██ Username: Hello, I'm a non-owner with the username Sno Leopard! This is probably my dream Parra, I totally love him and just wow <3 <3 <3

██ Name: I would name this guy Thai Iced Tea, with the nickname Icee (which he hates). I named him this because he looks like the kind of person who is quiet and nonathletic, sort of the opposite of caffeine. Ironic, right? Also, his color palette sort of reminds me of thai iced tea, so a it's sort of a pretty obvious name choice.

██ Gender: If it isn't already obvious, Thai Iced Tea is male. I don't even know why, he just is in my mind...

██ Song: I think the song that best represents Thai Iced Tea is The Face I Love by Stacey Kent.

██ Favorite place and why: Thai Iced Tea loves New Zealand, the north island especially. There are tons of reasons —kiwi birds and alpaca farms soon come to mind— but Thai Iced Tea loves it because he loves the idea that in New Zealand there are more sheep than people (Thai Iced Tea loves sheep). He's never been to New Zealand, but he imagines fields and fields of fluffy white sheep that he wants to sleep/bounce on. Unfortunately, at the moment plane flights to the North Island are too expensive by a long shot.

Won by Sno Leopard with an RU going to Dʀᴀᴍᴀ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ! Congratulations! :D
Last edited by Poofycat on Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:52 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Poofycat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Parrapup #49

Postby Siddy » Sun May 18, 2014 12:25 pm

Username: Siddy
Name: Toxic
Song: RadioActive By ImagineDragons
Favorite place and why: Lurking in shadows, Due to discrimination by other Parrapups, he hides because of all the words they said, all the words they thought meant nothing. The fear of being hurt again is too high, So he hugs his stuffed teddy bear, and never moves, out of the corner that hugs him and lets him know that he's ok.
Last edited by Siddy on Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sid
She/They | Adult
Commissions always open!
Want to contact me? PM me!
DA, Instagram
Toyhouse, Art Examples
(<- Sig Art ->)
Siddy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HutchtheHeinous » Sun May 18, 2014 3:41 pm

=================================================================================================================
Username:
===========================================================================================================
Hello there, my name is duckwingz, a teenage gamer that loves to draw and read! If I do achieve this Parra, it will also be my first.
===========================================================================================================
Name:
=================================================================================================================
This Parra's name would be Poseidon, after the God of the sea because I thought that his blue-green stripes sort-of reminded me of seaweed and therefor came the name. he would also have nicknames such as Seidon or Po.
Poseidon would be a Male, because, well, the god is a male, so why shouldn't he be one as well? ^^
Song:
His song would be Pompeii by Bastille because Atlantis (the underwater palace) is lost and destroyed, and so is Pompeii. I just saw a similarity between the two.
Favorite place and why:
Seidon's favorite place to visit is Hawaii because of its beautiful tropical views and beautiful sunsets. He also enjoys it there because it is right close to the sea.
Good luck everybody!

𝚂𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚜 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚘 𝚋𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚔, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚊 𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚣𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚛𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚜, 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚊 𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚚𝚞𝚒𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚊𝚢.
HutchtheHeinous

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nimrod. » Mon May 19, 2014 12:07 am

>> my username <<
                          New Nimrod97

>> his name <<
                          Vår [spring in swedish;; i feel spring is the most refreshing time of the year, and looking at this parra is like a breath of fresh air]

>> 'his' gender <<
                          male;; of course

>> an influential song in his life <<
                          "Swinging from The Castles" by: Awolnation [it makes him feel like he has power to do the things that he wants to do in life;; that he doesn't have to conform and follow what others do and where others might go. he has the ability to chose his own path, money has never been of importance for him. no matter where he may be, what happens, he will be happy so long as he follows his life and does not try to please anyone else]

>> his favorite place <<
                          a meadow filled with many bright wildflowers.

>> this is because <<
                          he loves flowers of all kinds;; he feels at home in the open, vastness of a meadow, but to add to that, the beauty of an abundance of wildflowers is simply stunning. it calms him;; reminds him of the important things in life.

nimrod.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rooster Cult » Mon May 19, 2014 11:17 am

Username: The Leviathan
Name: Luminescence (or Lumi)
Song: Let The Sparks Fly by thousand foot krutch
Favorite place and why: She love solitude. she likes to sit by the ocean at night when the night is aglow with stars, uncontaminated by human influence. The ocean is filled with glowing plankton making it look like the are two night skies. There is just something about the sight that she cant help but stare for hours.
----
Rooster or Ruce // Autistic // any pronouns
Rooster Cult

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Thai Iced Tea

Postby Pyromaniacal » Wed May 21, 2014 3:08 pm

Thai Iced Tea
Always in my heart

██ Username: Hello, I'm a non-owner with the username Sno Leopard! This is probably my dream Parra, I totally love him and just wow <3 <3 <3

██ Name: I would name this guy Thai Iced Tea, with the nickname Icee (which he hates). I named him this because he looks like the kind of person who is quiet and nonathletic, sort of the opposite of caffeine. Ironic, right? Also, his color palette sort of reminds me of thai iced tea, so a it's sort of a pretty obvious name choice.

██ Gender: If it isn't already obvious, Thai Iced Tea is male. I don't even know why, he just is in my mind...

██ Song: I think the song that best represents Thai Iced Tea is The Face I Love by Stacey Kent.

██ Favorite place and why: Thai Iced Tea loves New Zealand, the north island especially. There are tons of reasons —kiwi birds and alpaca farms soon come to mind— but Thai Iced Tea loves it because he loves the idea that in New Zealand there are more sheep than people (Thai Iced Tea loves sheep). He's never been to New Zealand, but he imagines fields and fields of fluffy white sheep that he wants to sleep/bounce on. Unfortunately, at the moment plane flights to the North Island are too expensive by a long shot.
Last edited by Pyromaniacal on Sun Jun 01, 2014 6:22 am, edited 7 times in total.
    linebreak
    ✧ ---------- PYRO - HE/HIM ---------- ✧
    SKILLS: Artist - Writer - Musicianii
    SPECIES: Simas - Obakefolkxixxxi
    MEDIA: Hollow Knight - Sonicxxiiii
    COMMISSIONS: Open for URsxxiii

----------------------------------------
    YOU COME TO THE SOBERING REALIZ-
    ATION THAT THINGS WILL NEVER STOP
    FROM KEEP HAPPENING CONSTANTLY.

✧ ------------------------------------------ ✧
Pyromaniacal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Prince of Light » Fri May 23, 2014 5:33 pm

username :: colossalConquistador
name :: Barclay :: Scottish name meaning "Birch Tree Meadow" :: Very fitting to his personality, love of nature, and color scheme
song :: Learn Me Right (Not With Haste) :: Birdy and Mumford & Sons
favorite place and why :: Barclay loves to spend all of his time in wide expanses of meadows, as far as the eye can see. He enjoys meshing into the ground and rolling in the grass to make it seem like he is one with the earth. He has great love and respect for the world around him and will spend hours resting in fields during the warm summer days, and takes pleasure in making snow parrapups in the winter snowfall. And when the sun goes down on any given night, there is nothing he would rather do in this world than lay down upon his back and stare up into the deep, unpolluted skies of the night. When Barclay is in the meadows, there is nothing you can do to tear them apart.
Image Image Image

..........█

Prince of Light

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mars » Sat May 24, 2014 11:28 am

i didn't have much time to pretty this up, so i hope it's acceptable as is! Q m Q

username
WajaGirl

name
apioa, meaning celery in basque. i chose this for it's elegant simplicity <3

song
you, mister by lana del ray (unreleased song)

favorite place and why
it may seem like an unlikely place for a shy parrapup, but she loves to sing the simple tune of the vocals and the guitar together while listening to the wonderful acoustics in the absolutely breathtaking cave systems in thailand. she is usually alone, she prefers to sing to herself instead of anyone else because she is very shy in front of others. this makes being there very peaceful with an intense calming effect.

Last edited by mars on Sat May 24, 2014 11:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

화성 여성 레즈 감각처리장애 + 광장공포증

hi !! I'm mars, a gal with spd + agoraphobia.
I frequent the oc + adoptables side of cs.

my interests rn include genshin, skz,
learning languages, and drawing !! :3c

my cs inbox is full so please chat w/ me
on discord @ mars_v_e

나는 네가 자랑스럽다. 계속 최선을 다하거라 ♡

mars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby claypigeon » Sat May 24, 2014 11:44 am

A ɪ ɴ s ʟ ᴇ ʏ
Username: wannahaveacuppa?
Name: Ainsley
Song: Boats and birds
Favorite place and why: Ainsley likes to be in the mountains where she knows she wont find anyone there. Ainsley doesn't mind the cold breeze and snow around the mountain, on the contrary she enjoys it. Ainsley likes it because it make her feel safe, and there she can just be herself. Ainsley also likes the animals there, snow leopards and mountain goats make her day, the mountain goats love peanut butter and eat it in a very weird way. There she can draw these animals in peace, without somebody breathing down her neck, plus the only thing you can ever hear is the wind, It is always nice and peaceful. Ainsley also feels that there is much more interesting things up there, if you enter one of the ice caves you will find treasures hidden in the ice. And, because nobody knows about the mountain, it has yet not been destroyed. Ainsley sometimes enters the caves, making sure not to destroy it but to study the amazing things she may find there. Ainsley has a disease that makes it very difficult for her to breath, she can but she finds that she only feels that her lungs are normal in the cold mountains. All in all it is the best place for a day of peace and quiet.

hi!
clay★ she/her
i have many classes, work and no time. ((so please be patient w me !!)
electric guitar connoisseur. dead head and led head
pm me if you need to talk or just want a friend !!
If I owe you an unfinished commission I never did from years ago, which I did often bc I was a horrible little gremlin, please just let me know : )
johnny says stay cool
claypigeon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MistyKitty101 » Sun May 25, 2014 11:05 am

Username: MistyKitty101
Name: Chronem
Song: Lean On Me ( idk who it's by )
Favorite place and why: The sky at dusk right before the sky turns dark blue, because it makes him breathless from the view and fills him with adrenaline as the wind whispers through his fur and feathers.
|| There were whispers on the street ||
"Something is coming"
"No... someone is coming"

Recent Failure: *gets on my computer and thinks im still logged on until I soon realize after some mulling about that I'm on my FRIENDS account* -Hi Misty, Alycat was here! :D

Image Image
Tigris-=-=-=-Vexianity
MistyKitty101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me