Edit Feb 2013: Added Sylveon Traits, Fixed Leafeon Leaves
Rules of use, the DO's and DONT'S: -
- DO NOT use this for competitions/adoption centres/art commissions.
- DO NOT sell this or art made from this to other users.
- DO NOT claim as your own or remove my signature.
- DO NOT disobey the normal forum/art rules.
- DO NOT make me hunt you down :p
- DO use this for character references.
- DO edit the base/layers with minimal adjustments, but you must leave the signature on/link back.
- DO use the base alone to make your own pokemon.
- DO mix and match the pieces, put Jolteons head with Vaporeons butt if that's what you like!
- DO customise the faces and markings however you like!
- DO enjoy =D
- Step 1: First, choose all the pieces/layers you want to have on your pokemon.
- Step 2: Use the eraser on the layers where you DONT want things to show through (Example, on the Body layer to remove body that you would NOT see above, in example, the Collars. Remember, things on the body show above the body. Things on the head show above everything else.
- Step 3: Use the COLOUR HERE layer to colour in. You do not need to put Lock Alpha on for -any reason- as there is nothing pre-coloured.
- Step 4: Add an awesome background on the White layer =D
- Step 5: Post and admire :3
- Why are lines crossing over one another?
- This is to make everything interchangeable. Go to the layer that you don't want something showing on, and erase it.
It won't colour!!>!>!...??/
- Make sure Lock Alpha is not checked. Also make sure your COLOUR HERE is turned on (black dot to the left of the layer name).
Can I change the Face/Nose/Eyes/Marks/Ears/etc?
- Yes, if you wan't to. But remember to please leave the credit on with the finished image.
Can I remove half of the base and add different legs/a fish tail/a different head?
- Please consult me individually about the amount of edit you are making so I can approve of what you are doing. I don't mind the base being edited but if it's a heavy edit i'd like to know about it.
Basically please just use common sense, and we won't have any problems. Also, Pokemon (C) Nintendo, Gamefreak, etc. I do not claim pokemon.
And a bon jour to you too.