Forum rules
Old art from the Official weekly challenge board will be moved here automatically when the weekly challenge timer runs out.

If you didn't finish your drawing in time for the current challenge, feel free to post it in the weekly challenge board anyway, as it will eventually make its way here with the other retired challenge art :)

Like cold coffee in the morning by Schneemaehne

Artist Schneemaehne [gallery]
Time spent 37 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
27 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Like cold coffee in the morning

Postby Schneemaehne » Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:40 am

Week #33: It's 6:00 AM on Monday morning and your alarm goes off. Show us how you look when you first wake up! You can also draw your fursona/persona or other original character instead if you prefer :)
If you don't usually wear anything to bed, design yourself some PJs for this project :) we don't want to catch you in the nude!

Alternate title: Scorching ray in three, two, one...

Because I am nothing you want to see at 6 AM in the morning, I drew my newest character Dan instead (you can also see her in my signature!). I play her in our little Pathfinder group and she is a rogue with newly "discovered" (to make it short) magical powers. One of them is the well-known scorching ray which deals quite a bit of fire damage. And I think I know what is going to happen within the next few seconds...

Hope you like it. Title is inspired by Ed Sheeran's "Cold Coffe", one of the few songs that can actually save my Monday morning.
My DeviantArt
Avatar and signature sketch made by myself, no stealing or Princess Stabbity will get you.
Schneemaehne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Like cold coffee in the morning

Postby From the Stars » Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:03 pm

Run for your life, little alarm clock, run! ;A;
"HIATUS"
I'm not an active collector anymore,
but PMs will still reach me. :)
Tumblr||FR||DA
From the Stars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Schneemaehne » Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:16 pm

*nods* Scorching ray has quite a long distance. And after that I'd guess she'd take out the bow.
On the other hand, if the alarm clock runs away, the problem just solved itself.
My DeviantArt
Avatar and signature sketch made by myself, no stealing or Princess Stabbity will get you.
Schneemaehne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby From the Stars » Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:44 pm

Unless it's hiding in a hard to reach place, but still in the same room. Then you'd have a burnt night stand, a pissed off Dan and an annoying ringing sound from behind the closet :')
"HIATUS"
I'm not an active collector anymore,
but PMs will still reach me. :)
Tumblr||FR||DA
From the Stars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Schneemaehne » Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:25 am

Well, she had more than one spell prepared, fortunatly. Or unfortunatly, it depends on how much you like your interior...
My DeviantArt
Schneemaehne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me