Artist Guest [gallery]
Time spent 42 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

HD #6

Postby Guest » Wed Feb 26, 2014 3:54 am

L Lawliet wrote:
    Username::
    'Ello there, my name is L Lawliet but most people tend to call me ''L'', ''Lawlie'', or even ''Rexie/Rexodus'' due to my username on other websites, though you can call me anything that you wish. ^^ But enough about me, now it's time to get down to what's important - this little HD.

Name::
    I'm going to call this HD, if I win him, Armenia. The reason for this name is due to his steam's (which we will get to shortly) smell of apricot. The tree in which the fruit grows on the tree species called Prunus armeniaca - All I did was shorten the second word down to create his name, and I fee as though it suits him beautifully.

How does his/her steam smell::
    As I said recently, his steam smells of apricots. This is mainly due to his personality, and was inspired by one of my favourite books full of short stories called ''Across The Wall: A Tale of the Abhorsen and Other Stories'' by Garth Nix in which the main character in one of the stories can see aurora's and see's a girl, and her aurora is apricot coloured due to her sweet and sensitive personality - much like Armenia's.

Other:
    Thank you so much for the chance to win this HD. ^^

I wish everyone good luck!
Last edited by Guest on Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: HD #6

Postby seijuu » Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:42 am

bump ~
and possible reserve goodness ;A;
seijuu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sarapkm » Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:24 am

Username:: my username is datini. i just really love the cute little dratini pokémon. cx

Name:: Freckle. I chose this name because her markings remind me of beautiful little freckles all throughout her body.

How does his/her steam smell:: Freckle's steam smells like Reese's pieces. It is one of her favourite snacks. Freckle loves eating, too. Since she gets hungry pretty easily, she tends to eat many Reese's pieces everyday. She does like to eat other things but for some odd reason her steam only smells like Reese's pieces.
Last edited by sarapkm on Fri Feb 28, 2014 12:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sarapkm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spastic Tigress » Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:42 pm

Username:: Spastic Tigress
    Name:: Caleo
    How does his/her steam smell:: His steam smells strongly of the tantalizing aroma of Flame Azaleas: a smooth honey scent with citrus-y undertones.

-----------------------------------------------------
♬ “ …and I wonder if Beethoven held his breath
the first time his fingers touched the keys the same way a
soldier holds his breath the first time his finger clicks the
trigger. We all have different reasons for forgetting to
breathe.
” ♪
— Andrea Gibson

-----------------------------------------------------
Saudade - A Portuguese word meaning, "a deep, emotional state of nostalgic longing
for an absent something or someone that one loves."

Spastic Tigress

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rexodus » Wed Feb 26, 2014 3:28 pm

'Ello there, my name is L Lawliet but most people tend to call me ''L'', ''Lawlie'', or even ''Rexie/Rexodus'' due to my username on other websites, though you can call me anything that you wish. ^^ But enough about me, now it's time to get down to what's important - this little HD.

I'm going to call this HD, if I win him, Armenia. The reason for this name is due to his steam's (which we will get to shortly) smell of apricot. The tree in which the fruit grows on the tree species called Prunus armeniaca - All I did was shorten the second word down to create his name, and I fee as though it suits him beautifully.

As I said recently, his steam smells of apricots. This is mainly due to his personality, and was inspired by one of my favourite books full of short stories called ''Across The Wall: A Tale of the Abhorsen and Other Stories'' by Garth Nix in which the main character in one of the stories can see aurora's and see's a girl, and her aurora is apricot coloured due to her sweet and sensitive personality - much like Armenia's.

Other:

Last edited by Rexodus on Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rexodus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:11 am

Bump c:

Postby Sugar Buck » Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:34 pm

res

Alister/Buck // He/Him // Beast from the frost

Chronic lurker these days, check my da or th to contact me
Been on the site for wayy to long, huntin for staff pets
i'm very shy, please be gentle and patient with me!

DA // Toyhouse

Sugar Buck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hakuu » Fri Feb 28, 2014 3:02 am

Username:: Canada.
Name:: Ruby
How does his/her steam smell:: Ruby's steam smells like cinnamon, due to her loving baking. Ruby loves cinnamon and when she was younger, would eat it almost every day, hence why her steam smells this way. When she want to hack into people's coding systems, she just breathes her cinnamon scented steam near them to trick them that it's only food. Ruby wouldn't be caught doing anything like that, unless it was for revenge. Ruby absolutely loves to bake, as I said earlier, and has a bake shop running where she bakes desserts, with cinnamon only. It is called the Cinnamon Corner Bakery, and is a cozy little coffee shop also.

╔═════════╗

hello, im haku. im
not very active
here on cs
anymore; i
usually only check
for commissions
and buy ocs and
art. i love
korekiyo.
DAart shop

╚═════════╝
hakuu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:23 pm

L Lawliet wrote:

Other:

Congratulations she is yours, you actually guessed my work name for her - I was sseing her as female as well o3o

Postby Rexodus » Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:26 pm

lucid wrote:
L Lawliet wrote:

Other:

Congratulations she is yours, you actually guessed my work name for her - I was sseing her as female as well o3o

Hehe, why thank you, Lucid. ^^
    *huggles my HD* Ahhh I love Armenia so much <3
Rexodus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me