MillClan - Semi-Lit RP: OPEN

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

MillClan - Semi-Lit RP: OPEN

Postby Arcaii » Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:22 am

RP Rules

• All of Tess' RP rules apply to this RP. That means no swearing (unless it's canon or emphatic), no explicit gore or mature posts containing adult content.
  • The expected line length is at least 3 sentences per character. Grammar and spelling mistakes will be minimal.
  • If you have a dramatic plotline that you want to use, please contact me and the people that will be involved beforehand to get my approval. You can offer suggestions at any point in time to me, as well.
  • OOC fighting will be put to a halt on the public thread. If someone's angering you, please message me first so we can get everything sorted out with minimal damage.

• Character Rules

• You can have up to 4 characters at a time. In the future, this may expand, but for now we'll stick to 4.
  • Naming will be restricted to traditional. You can read up about traditional naming here, complete with a list of prefixes and suffixes for your cat's needs. This means that your cat could be unaccepted due to its name, but it's unlikely that your character itself will be held as an issue. If you're having trouble with a name, let me know and I can help you find a fitting one.
  • Your characters must vary in rank and relationships. Your cats can be siblings, but they cannot all just be warriors or higher-ranking. Please add in an elder or a kit or something.
  • Names will not be repeated, which means that we won't have an Adderfur and an Adderpaw in the same Clan.

CHARACTER APP
Code: Select all
Image:
Description:
Name:
Personality:
Skills/Weaknesses:
Notable History:
Important Notes:
Last edited by Arcaii on Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:42 am, edited 4 times in total.
Arcaii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: MillClan - Semi-Lit RP (NOT YET OPEN)

Postby Arcaii » Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:41 am

MILLCLAN'S TERRITORY

MillClan's day-camp is rather spacious. Near the remains of a small house, the Clan usually resides around here during the day, where the leader can jump onto the Flatstone and call for a meeting. It's a very nice area, and the sunniest part of the territory. Kits are to be kept away from the ditch, since falling in can result in getting soaked or injured by the pebbles in the small stream that still flows.

The stone walls of the stream eventually widen out into a half-tunnel that goes downhill and joins into the river that marks part of the border. While the stream usually isn't big enough during the dryer seasons to be a threat, it's still warned to stay away from this.

A few minutes' walk away from the day-camp is the den area, a large stone house that stands strong. The door that once blocked the cats from getting inside has fallen off, and the cats sleep on the first floor since the stairs are mostly blocked.

The river that ends part of the territory is cross-able in certain shallow areas. The water will rise during the rainy seasons, but never seems to freeze in the winter, thanks to it being pretty big.

The rest of the territory is just forest, ended by an path that twolegs will occasionally walk on. Loners will sometimes be seen around here, but they rarely venture into the woods.
Arcaii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arcaii » Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:23 am

ALLEGIANCES

LEADER: Foxstar (Pokechu12) - A ginger tom with white paws and a white underbelly.

DEPUTY: Mistnose (Altias) - Pale gray she-cat with pale tabby markings and a pale white neck and belly fade.

MEDICINE CAT:
Kestrelfur (.kestrel) - Darker brown tabby molly with green eyes and a white chest, tail tip, and front right paw.

WARRIORS:
Addertail (Arcaii) - A brown dappled tabby she-cat with green eyes and a thin tail.
Raccoonfoot (.kestrel) - White-and-grey patched she-cat with darker markings around her eyes and tail, and yellow eyes.
Blizzardwhisker (KitKat~) - Short-furred light-grey tabby tom with green eyes.
Cherrycloud (Pokechu12) - A beautiful white she-cat with a couple of calico patches, blue eyes and a very short tail.
Eagleclaw (~Moonflare~) - Dark brown tabby tom with darker paws and light amber eyes.
Mintwhisker (DragonFeather) - Light blue-grey she-cat with green eyes.
Birchwhisker (56743ffl) - White tom with broken grey stripes on his legs, face and tail, and blue eyes.
Starlingwhisker (~Moonflare~) - Lithe black molly with white feet, muzzle-to-belly, and tail, and green eyes.
Shadowheart (Shadowheart26) - Lean, black she-cat with green eyes.
Dawnfoot (Shadowbolt) - Silver bengal tabby molly with amber eyes.

APPRENTICES:
Boulderpaw (Arcaii) - A big grey molly with green eyes, big paws, and a stumpy tail. Mentor- Blizzardwhisker
Badgerpaw (Pokechu12) - A stocky black and white tom with green-yellow eyes. Mentor- Mistnose
Owlpaw (Pokechu12) - A brown tabby she-cat with tiny ears and brown eyes. Mentor- Raccoonfoot
Nightpaw (.kestrel) - Large black tom with thick fur and yellow eyes. Mentor- Foxstar
Sorrelpaw (Green Elephant) - Tan pointed she-cat with a white chest and blue eyes. Mentor - Addertail

QUEENS:
Dawnpelt (~Ashykitten) - Pale ginger she-cat with green eyes.
-
-
-

KITS:
Ravenkit (~Ashykitten) - Black tom.
Willowkit (disney.) - Light grey tabby she-cat.
-
-

ELDERS:
-
-
-
-

LONERS:
Eagle (56743ffl) - A skinny white and orange patched molly with scruffy, filthy fur and orange eyes.
-
-
Last edited by Arcaii on Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:04 am, edited 16 times in total.
Arcaii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arcaii » Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:56 am

Description: A ginger tom with white paws and a white underbelly.
Name: Foxstar [Previously Foxstep.]
Personality: Foxstar is getting more on the older side, but still has a spring in his step. His pride has not died, and some say he's as cunning as the animal he was named after. He is protective of family, and prefers to be around them than strangers. It can be slightly hard for others to talk to him because of this, but he considers his clan his family and would happily lead them into battle and die for them. He tends to shut out the other clans, and would gladly skip gatherings if Starclan allowed it.
Skills: Hunting and Stalking, due to his slinking gait.
Weakness: Tracking and Swimming. His nose isn't that sharp and his swimming skills are like a badgers. He also often seems to get coughs in leafbare.
Notable History: None.
Important Notes: He has a slinking gait, often with a hunched back when sitting or laying down.

Image: ( http://i58.tinypic.com/2kq0qg.png )
Description: Pale gray cat with pale tabby markings and a pale white neck and belly fade.
Name: Mistnose
Personality: Aloof and can seem unapproachable and distant to newcomers. However, although she tends to only speak when she has something important to say, she pushes herself to be active in her duties; she's often tending to cats who are looking for assistance, attends patrols once or twice a day if it's needed, goes hunting often, and helps mend holes and other things in dens. Her so-called aloofness or apparent cold and serious facade can be easily overlooked by her clanmates and reveals her to be sensitive to the Clan's problems. She may end up taking issues into her own paws and feels like she should be able to manage things without outside help, and yearns to prove herself and her worth to the Clan.
Skills/Weaknesses: She is a talented climber, but is moreso of a tracker with sharp eyes, and during battles or patrols she likes to climb into trees or other high places and signal to cats below depending on the situation. She is not strong, however, and she relies heavily on dodging and holding on to her opponents in battle, hoping to wear them out, although it sometimes ends in herself being worn out instead.
Notable History: She was born as the runt of her litter, so she is a bit shorter than the average warrior, and might be able to pass as a somewhat older apprentice. As a young apprentice her sibling got carried off by a wandering Twoleg. One of her parents abandoned the Clan and became a rogue, which she feels negatively against.
Important Notes: Nothin!

*Owned by me, Art by Moggy

Username: Kestral
Cats Name: Kestrelfur
Description: Kestrelfur is a dappled brown tabby she cat, her fur is mostly deep brown with dark black stripes. Her front left paw is completely white and the white goes part way up her leg, she also has a partially white muzzle. Kestrelfur has light amber eyes that are flecked with green and grey. She is a very small cat and when she was born her parents were told she would most likely be the size of a young apprentice for her whole life. She also seems to be perfectly built for speed as she is extremely skinny but not underfed and has strong but small muscles.
Personality: Kestrelfur is a very quiet young she cat, many cats who meet her for the first time think she is mute but in fact she just dislikes talking and believes actions speak louder than words. Some of the cats who were in the nursery with her growing up have never heard her speak and yet she always seems to be able to get her point across. The time this she cat speaks the most is when she is angry which is rare but happens sometimes, she has a hidden side which is extremely temperamental and when it shows it shows properly. She turns snappy and rude and generally has to leave camp and go and sit on her own to cool down. She speaks mostly to those she respects, and that list is extremely small.
History: Kestrelfur was born to two normal warriors, she had one sister who died as she was being born and so had the full attention of her parents growing up. Her father was an ambitious tom but he cared about his family more than his job and always made sure her and her mother were well fed. Recently however her parents were killed, her father defending the camp from a fox and her mother was caught by a badger as she tried to warn the camp. As Kestrelfur could do nothing to help she realised that needed to change and chose to become a medicine cat so that in the future she could save lives and hopefully make up for the ones she lost.
Crush/Mate: None
Kits: None
Kin: None
Other:None

*Owned by me, artist unknown

Username: kestral
Cats Name: Raccoonfoot
Description: Raccoonfoot is a very odd looking she cat. She has a grey back that runs up and over her ears. Her underbelly, chest, face, tail and legs are white. Her face has a black mark over her eyes, while her tail has unusual black rings. Her paws have grey socks and white toes She is lightly built, perfect for speed and for climbing quickly. Her tail is unusually long. She has yellow/orange eyes.
Personality: Raccoonfoot is a young warrior, she is very cheeky, but she does make sure she knows the limits of how far she can push someone. She likes to have fun, and to enjoy herself but would never do anything to put the clan in danger, they will always come first. She can be a calm young she cat when needed and many cats say she is maturing quickly. But they all know she will always have a small side that likes having fun.
History: Raccoonfoot was born to two clan cats, her parents were quite old when they had her and barely lived to see there only kit become a warrior. Raccoonfoot did the best she could, pushing herself to become a warrior at 12 moons so that they could be there to see it. Now she gets on with life, refusing to live in the past and refusing to mourn for two cats who had long and happy lives.
Crush/Mate: None
Kits: None
Kin: None
Other: None

Image: Image
Description: A brown dappled tabby with green eyes and a thin tail.
Name: Addertail
Personality: A calm, sarcastic cat who seems to have a fondness for shiny things. She will study the ancient twoleg "artifacts", as she calls them, and think up theories as to what they were made for. She's a very intelligent cat, and can be sidetracked by various things, be it ancient stories or current ones. She appears to have memorized a great amount of the old tales.
Skills/Weaknesses: She is a very agile cat, and can scale a tree easily. She has quick reflexes and does well under pressure. However, she's not very strong, and her fighting skills are lacking. She can't take down even apprentices in a fight.
Notable History: When she was little, she'd spend all of her time in the twoleg house and around it, investigating everything.
Important Notes: None.

Description: A beautiful white she-cat with a couple of calico patches, blue eyes and a very short tail.
Name: Cherrycloud
Personality: Cherrycloud is a intelligent and gentle cat, who is often seen going around an asking other cats if they need help. Which becomes a nuisance. The nursery and elders den are her second home, and she would rather be taking out a bothersome tick out of an elders fur than battling for the border of her clan. Her hunting skills do surpass her fighting, as she isn't one to jump to conclusions and tries to sort things out first. Her main habit is checking her pelt, to make sure she is presentable, and can spend what seems like forever grooming. Cherrycloud is often called upon by queen to kit-sit [not actually sitting on them, of course] and finds her more serious clan mates doubting her abilities.
Skills: None really, unless you count her decent hunting skills.
Weakness: Fighting.

Image:
Description:

Short-furred light-grey tabby tom with green eyes.
Name:
Blizzardwhisker
Warrior
Personality:
Blizzardwhisker is a rather gentle cat, despite having quite an aggressive and competitive mother. He'd rather be out hunting than fighting and has sense to think things through without rushing into battle.
Skills/Weaknesses:
He excels in hunting, and his long, powerful legs enable him to swim through water to catch fish. He can also scale trees with ease somewhat, but he isn't good at fighting.
Notable History:
Ever since Blizzardwhisker was born, she'd wanted him to be the best. When Blizzardwhisker asked the clan leader to name him Blizzardwhisker as opposed to Blizzardstorm, which is what his mother had wanted, she completely shut him out. She was angry her kit wasn't aggressive or strong, and before the two cats made up, she died in a vicious fight with a loner.
Important Notes:
Sorry for the large picture xD

Description: A big grey molly with green eyes, big paws, and a stumpy tail.
Name: Boulderpaw
Personality: Boulderpaw is meek and well-meaning, and will try to soothe everyone during an argument. She can be found in quiet areas, liking to spend her time walking around the territory and looking at the plants. She's very aware of her size, and constantly makes sure that she isn't stepping on something or someone; she'll even step around a blade of grass.
Skills/Weaknesses: She's a very big cat, and it's hard to push her around. She's pretty strong, but not agile or quick, nor does she have fast reflexes.
Notable History: She's been afraid of loud noises ever since she was little.

Description: A stocky black and white tom.
Name: Badgerpaw. [Badgerstep/claw/nose. Depending on which skill he shows of more.]
Personality: Quite a considerate and kind tom, Badgerpaw is a secret favorite of she-cats. He is also quite clumsy, but he hopes he grows out of it- Owlpaw often teases him! His favorite pass time is to watch the sun rise and fall, but he does like to catch new scents and play-fight with his fellow apprentices. As he grows up he might become more protective, and have a way with words. Badgerpaw also seems to be growing into a humbly proud tom, since he doesn't like rubbing his wins in others face.
Skills: Fighting and Tracking. He seems to be able to track a scent well, and his large paws are useful for battering opponents.
Weakness: Swimming, Climbing, generally anything that requires him to be graceful.
Important Notes: His gait is similar to waddling.

Description: A brown tabby she-cat with tiny ears.
Name: Owlpaw. [Owltail.]
Personality: Owlpaw is very stubborn and arrogant, often rushing head first into situations. While she is considered forgetful and slightly dense by some, she is quite intelligent. Yes, she has her moments, but overall is a great friend and sticks by her loved ones no matter what. She is also quite childish, something she will grow out of, and she has a habit of chasing things like lasers and leaves. Her future personality seems to be a stubborn cat that cares for her close ones and is competitive with her peers.
Skills: Jumping, Stalking and Climbing.
Weaknesses: Swimming and Running.
Notable History: She Foxstar's distant kin, and she was born a kittypet. Owlpaw still had to prove herself to him though.

Name: Ravenkit
Personality: Playful; happy; adventurous; brave
Skills/Weaknesses: Will develop in Role-Play
Notable History: His father died before he was born. He had a brother who died early.
Important Notes: None

Name: Dawnpelt
Personality: Shy; Gentle; Caring; Loyal
Skills/Weaknesses: Is good at caring for her kit, leaping, and climbing. She isn't very good at swimming.
Notable History: Her mother died having her, her father was a loner. She had a sister who died as an apprentice.
Important Notes: None

Description: oak brown pelt with four black paws and light amber eyes (couldn't think of anything brown XD ))
Name: Eagleclaw
Personality:Strong, aggressive, ambitious, Hot-headed and a spitfire. He will jump into battle without question. Prefers claws over words. Very comical however, and immature at times, but will die for his clan. Enjoys fierce battle training
Skills/Weaknesses: skilled fighter and good at ambushing, long sharp claws. But is a noisy hunter, has some stamina and speed
Notable History: His father died when he was a young warrior, he asked him to try to be the best that he could be, for his sake. This and his mother's betrayal, have helped him become the warrior he is today.
Important Notes: none that i can think of at the moment

Description: And orangey-tan seal-pointed cat with a white chest and blue eyes.
Name: Sorrel (Paw)
Personality: Sorrel is a curious young cat, Who loves to hunt and explore, and climbing is one of her strong points. She is a little shy, and it usually takes a while to earn her trust, but once you do she is extremely loyal. She is quite mature for her age, but that doesn’t mean she doesn’t know how to have fun! She is usually quiet around strangers, and has more of a loner personality; preferring to be alone, or just out of the way of the crowd. She is a quiet cat, and can be a little awkward when talking to other cats. She is a tomboy, and hates it when cats judge her by her age/gender. She generally has a lid on it, but every once and a while she might start a fight. She isn’t used to following any rules other than her own, so Clan life would be quite a change for her. Once she respects someone, say a Mentor or something, she isn’t one to disappoint. She tries her very hardest to please them and earn their respect, but has no trouble discerning the line between wrong and right. She has plenty of room to learn and improve, and with a patient paw guiding her, she holds much potential
Skills/Weaknesses: She is a great climber, therefore she has rather defined balance. She is just as good a hunter or fighter as any, though she does struggle with her stalking stances a little. She knows quite a few herbs, though not nearly as many as even the newest medicine cat. She is pretty average, though she doesnt like to think so. She is shy, which could eventually lead to some strife, but not enough to cause to much trouble.
Notable History: Nothing to remarkable that should come to mind. She was pushed from her former territory by two-legs, which is when she lost her mother, whom she doesn't really like to talk about.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

name ;; since she is clearly a kit, she is known as willowkit. as an apprentice, willowpaw, and as a warrior, she will be known as willowfur, a suitable name.
    traits ;; kind, playful, outgoing, cheerful, headstrong, and perfectionist.
    age ;; currently, she is five moons, a kit, and almost an apprentice.

ImageImage
if we have courage
to pursue them

robinhood

HISTORY willowkit was born into the world by leafheart. her father, darktail. both her parents were very kind to her, and love telling her stories in the nursery of leopardclan, tigerclan, and lionclan. all was well, everything perfect, until one very cold leafbare, when both willowkit and leafheart became ill with greencough. fortunately, willowkit was well again soon. but unfortunately, leaf did not get well, and died of greencough that night. darktail was heart broken, but he tried his best to keep his chin up for his kit. since her mother was there to feed her, and she had not started weening yet, willowkit was fed by another queen.after being weened, and growing up a bit, willowkit became more and more adventurous everyday. from her first time out of the nursery, to sneaking out of camp, she always got into trouble. she loved playing with her den-mates, and almost lost every single time, but she ever did really mind. she liked to hunt much more than fighting, and always practiced by pouncing on leaves, and such. one of the times she practicing like this, she spotted a butterfly, and made a leap so high for a kit her age, that the other warrior were actually impressed. ever since then, willowkit has liked showing off her leaping skills to the other kits.

➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸
➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸
Hello Am Image
ImageImage
THE BASICS

-GENDER-
➸ "Am a female,trust me on this one"

-AGE-
➸ "16 moons,am very young"

-RANK-
➸ "a warrior "

-WANTED RANK-
➸ "i have always wanted to be a med-cat"

➸KIN

-MOTHER/FATHER-
➸" my mother was named lilypetal and my father well i never knew him"

-SIBINGS-
➸ "nope,i was the only one."

ON THE OUTSIDE

- APPEARANCE-
fur color
➸" am kind of Bluish gray"
eyes
➸ "i guess you could say my eyes are light green"
scars/other markings
➸"nope,i guess am to cute for any one to hurt me"
short description
➸ Bluish gray she-cat with light green eyes

DIG DOWN DEEPER

-PERSONALITY-
➸ Her name says it all she is very sweet,and a bit bitter at times.
She always trys to other make cats happy,she is easy to like.But you still have to watch out
she somethings lets the bad side of herself free.Other then that she is very outgoing,she
also loves kit,and hopes to have her own someday.she never gets mad at friends or kin
even if they tese her sometimes.

-HISTORY-
➸ Mintwhisker lived a life of any other cat with a mom and dad.
When Mintwhisker was born sortly after her father left,she never knew his name.
because she was so little,Her mother told her about her dad and how much
she loved him.Other then that her life was very boring.Mintwhisker is one of
the best hunters in the clan,some cats say she was born with it. well others
say she had a good mentor.

LOVE ➸ LIFE

-MATE-
not yet

-CRUSH-
impress her.......

-KITS-
wants some

Image:
Description:
A silver broken mackerel(I believe) tabby tom, with a white undercoat and dark stripes on his tail and paws, with pale silver dashes covering the rest of his coat. He has light blue eyes, but, luckily, is not deaf.
Name:
Birchwhisker
Warrior
Personality:
Birchwhisker likes hunting, with a keen sense of smell, and fast paws. He also like the sound of rain, and though he doesn't love being out when it's raining, he doesn't hate getting a bit wet. Wise and trustworthy, Birchwhisker makes a loyal friend and a good clanmate, but he dislikes dark and mysterious cats, especially if they are his clanmates, as he wants to understand the cats he lives with, because he feels closer to them if he knows them better, and wants to trust the cats he will fight alongside with in the future.
Skills/Weaknesses:
He is a fast runner and an amazing hunter, but is an average fighter, and isn't too keen on fighting either. He can be a bit clumsy when relaxed, but if he is focused and determined, he'll never trip or stumble.
Notable History:
Not much, he was born and raised in this clan, not getting into any major fights. He did run into a two-leg when he had just become an apprentice, and he jumped as high as a rabbit could before he dashed back to camp. His mentor was not impressed. Otherwise, he has led a pretty average life for a clan cat.
Important Notes:
Nothing, really.

Image:
Description:
A sleek white she-cat with dark orange patches. Her fur has become matted, tangled, and dirty after being a stray for such a long period of time.
Name:
Eagle (Will be Brightclaw)
Loner
Personality:
Eagle has no friends, nor does she want any(or so she says). She is a loner with an attitude, always ready to fight, and has good judgement on cats, but even if she judges them to be a friend, she still leaves them behind, because she doesn't trust anyone. When she joins the clan "reluctantly", she will learn to become more trusting and loyal, but will be no less ready for a fight, and still a bit snappy and rude, with a tendency to mock the cats she hates as well as the ones she cares for the most.
Skills/Weaknesses:
An amazing fighter, with strong muscles and fast reflexes. She is a decent hunter, but since she had to teach herself how to hunt, hasn't reached her full capacity of skills, often missing prey only a taillength away. She also doesn't have the best sense of smell, often not knowing if there is prey or enemies close by.
Notable History:
She was born a kittypet,by the name of ginger, and was adopted into a loving home-well, mostly loving. Thought the two-leg kits and two-leg queen loved her, the two-leg tom did not. He kicked her if she walked too close, but only if the others weren't looking. He was abusive and cruel, dumping her outside every time it rained, stepping on her tail, and holding her only by her paws or tail. Every time she was alone in the den with the male two-leg, she would hide under the couch or the beds, in hopes he couldn't get to her. When she was about 10 moons old, he picked her up, shoved her into her carrier box, and put her in the monster. He climbed in and the monster woke up, taking off down the stone pathways. When they reached the forest, the monster went to sleep and the two-leg climbed out, holding the carrier. He walked over to the side of the path, opened the door to the crate, and reached inside, pulling her out by her tail. He then tossed her onto the gras, climbed into the monster as in roared to life and sped away. Eagle picked herself up. She walked into the forest. She sat underneath a weeping willow tree, and mewed softly to herself, not saying anything in particular, and soon after vowed to never trust a two-leg again, and became cold towards cats as well.
Important Notes:
She changed her name to Eagle because birds always looked so free to her, and eagles had this sort of strength and pride to them.

mage:Image
Description: lithe black tuxedo cat, with dark green eyes
Name: Starlingwhisker
Personality:she is a shy, meek she cat who tends to withhold her feelings from others. This maybe because of her low self esteem or fear of public speaking. Though she does try to contribute to her clan with her skills in hunting. She excels in stalking due to her quiet demeanor, and has very heightened seances, she can hear the slightest scurrying of a mouse and see the quickest of movements from the treetops. She tends to leave and come back to the clan on her own agenda, she finds the bustling, loud camp a bit overwhelming at times. This may lead her to take a quiet walk across the border, or even wander slightly from it...
Skills/Weaknesses: is a notable hunter but has some antisocial "problems"
Notable History: not much she is willing to share
Important Notes: has long whiskers?[/quote]

Name: Shadowheart
Description: A pure black she-cat with calculating green eyes and a lean build. While she may lack the buff build of many warriors, she is more flexible and limber. While no longer a young cat, she is far from her elder years. (Think of someone in their late twenties)
Important Notes: 'Shadow' originated from the black pelt she had (and still has) as a kit. 'Heart' was a name given by her mentor, to mock her weakness.
Clan: Millclan (Former loner)
Personality: She seems to be rather cold to an outsider looking in, but she holds the utmost respect for her fellow clanmates and the warrior code. However, she does seem to be lacking in something. She does what she is told and everything that is expected of her, but she carries them out as if they were duties, not as if she truly meant them. She does, however, have a strong sense of wrong and right when it comes to the behavior of her fellow clan members. She believes they should be incorruptible in all things and should try to honor the great cats they so strongly believe they descended from.
Skills: She has an uncanny memory for places, scents, and cats. A good tactician in battle.
Weaknesses: Very little social skills with her clanmates that may lead to the feeling that she doesn't fit in quite right.
Important Notes: She doesn't uphold some of the beliefs her clan does, but she does respect them.

[center]D A W N F O O T

A Silver rosetted she-cat with dark grey stripes running down her legs. Her eyes are a musty amber colour and she has a lithe build.

Thoughtful ~ Daring ~ Inpatient

Dawnfoot was originally named for her grey pelt, her parents thought it would be fitting since the morning before she was born it had been a grey dawn. Her suffix was presented for her speed and agility during fights. She was known as the racing champion by her den mates and even admired by some of the older cats. Though some may underestimate her strength due to her small size, but if they ever decide to find out Dawnfoot is more than ready to prove them wrong. The cats who she grew up and trained with all know that she is top and will do anything to stay there. There is one downside to this though, she can get very cocky and full of herself which annoys others. She's very inpatient and is never willing to wait. She hates being told to sit still and always wants to be moving on. Dawnfoot has also been labelled a daredevil. She is known as the one who always steps up to do things, even if she doesn't know what she's doing. Her daring attitude has lead to multiple visits to the medicine den, some may even notice that she has a very slight, permanent limp. Due to being stuck in the medicine den for a long amount of time, she has an alright knowledge of common herbs and their uses. Her only well known weakness is toms. She tries her best to stay away and knows it's awkward when she's around them. She often doubts that she'll ever settle with a mate.
Last edited by Arcaii on Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:02 am, edited 14 times in total.
Arcaii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: MillClan - Semi-Lit RP

Postby Altias » Sun Feb 09, 2014 9:43 am

Hoo hah here I am
Image: ( http://i58.tinypic.com/2kq0qg.png )
Description: Pale gray cat with pale tabby markings and a pale white neck and belly fade.
Name: Mistnose
Rank: Deputy, if possible! If not, warrior works just as well
Personality: Aloof and can seem unapproachable and distant to newcomers. However, although she tends to only speak when she has something important to say, she pushes herself to be active in her duties; she's often tending to cats who are looking for assistance, attends patrols once or twice a day if it's needed, goes hunting often, and helps mend holes and other things in dens. Her so-called aloofness or apparent cold and serious facade can be easily overlooked by her clanmates and reveals her to be sensitive to the Clan's problems. She may end up taking issues into her own paws and feels like she should be able to manage things without outside help, and yearns to prove herself and her worth to the Clan.
Skills/Weaknesses: She is a talented climber, but is moreso of a tracker with sharp eyes, and during battles or patrols she likes to climb into trees or other high places and signal to cats below depending on the situation. She is not strong, however, and she relies heavily on dodging and holding on to her opponents in battle, hoping to wear them out, although it sometimes ends in herself being worn out instead.
Notable History: She was born as the runt of her litter, so she is a bit shorter than the average warrior, and might be able to pass as a somewhat older apprentice. As a young apprentice her sibling got carried off by a wandering Twoleg. One of her parents abandoned the Clan and became a rogue, which she feels negatively against.
Important Notes: Nothin!
Altias

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arcaii » Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:03 am

Description: A brown dappled tabby with green eyes and a thin tail.
Name: Addertail
Personality: A calm, sarcastic cat who seems to have a fondness for shiny things. She will study the ancient twoleg "artifacts", as she calls them, and think up theories as to what they were made for. She's a very intelligent cat, and can be sidetracked by various things, be it ancient stories or current ones. She appears to have memorized a great amount of the old tales.
Skills/Weaknesses: She is a very agile cat, and can scale a tree easily. She has quick reflexes and does well under pressure. However, she's not very strong, and her fighting skills are lacking. She can't take down even apprentices in a fight.
Notable History: When she was little, she'd spend all of her time in the twoleg house and around it, investigating everything.

Description: A big grey molly with green eyes, big paws, and a stumpy tail.
Name: Boulderpaw
Personality: Boulderpaw is meek and well-meaning, and will try to soothe everyone during an argument. She can be found in quiet areas, liking to spend her time walking around the territory and looking at the plants. She's very aware of her size, and constantly makes sure that she isn't stepping on something or someone; she'll even step around a blade of grass.
Skills/Weaknesses: She's a very big cat, and it's hard to push her around. She's pretty strong, but not agile or quick, nor does she have fast reflexes.
Notable History: She's been afraid of loud noises ever since she was little.
Arcaii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me