Artist вσяη ★ ғяεε [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 8 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
10 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Dreamcatcher #28

Postby вσяη ★ ғяεε » Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:03 am

The Horses wrote:
- Dreamcatchers are a tiny breed of horse; they only reach 30cm at full height, and the males tend to be taller.

- When a human child is born, a dreamcatcher is also born, no-one quite knows how because they are not truly assigned to their human until they are five - As an untrained foal would be useless fighting against a nightmare.

- The mane, tail and eye nebula are made of dreams. Good dreams.

- Because they are so light they are able to float through the air.

- A dreamcatcher stallion often gives a mare jewellery for their horns to show they love them.

- The dreamcatcher mares have an eye nebula, while the males dont.

- They will stay with you until you die, but once you die their symbiotic bond with you is severed and they also pass on, to "The Dream World" - The Dream World is where they get their rest from nightmares, a reward for fighting nightmares, some call it an eternal slumber.

If you want this Dreamcatcher, you're gonna really have to impress me because I loves her! :3
Fill out the form below, adding as many extras as you want, (art, personality, poem, short story, etc..) - The more the better! Also if you make up what her markings mean, that's a bonus.

Oh and if it comes as any inspiration to you, I thought of this song while I was colouring her (: Good luck!

Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
Extras:

Ends: 20th September

fantasy girl wrote:
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Username:
fantasy girl
Name: Merecia { Mer-e-cya }
Her age is a mystery to many, as Merecia has always kept it a secret. As a foal she always kept to her closest relatives, and rarely came out to play with the other foals. She didn't have many friends, and therefore bonded tightly with her mom.
~There's more to see, than can ever be seen
More to do, than can ever be done
~

Personality:
Merecia is a wise, and understanding mare that dosen't underestimate anything. She is always on the guard and the look out for something that could harm her human in any way. She may come across as distant towards others, but she gives of an aura of a calm and majestic creature that wouldn't hurt a fly. And she is the most loyal towards her loved ones. No one has seen her ever seem crossed, annoyed, perhaps, but you need a very keen eye on spotting when her mood rolls towards something darker. And she often leaves the group she was with, to be for herself. But she always manages to keep herself relaxed, almost like an elder, that's what most Dreamcatchers see her as. Because of how her behaviour, appearance and the fact that no one knows anything about her. Only the kindest soul is who Marecia might open up to, but not even that is set in stone.
Themesong;
The Circle of Life

~ But the sun rolling high, through the sapphire sky
Keeps great and small on the endless round
~

~ It's the circle of life, and it rules us all
Through despair and hope, through faith and love
Till we find our place
~

Backstory:
The Tribe Marks

One day, when Merecia was out on an exploration, following her human, guiding her human with the dreams she dreamt. And the knowledge it gave her, she couldn't help but sigh and smile lightly at her. She was still young, and as all young humans she had to find her place in this world. Her place in this harsh reality, but she had been blessed with the fact that she was on top of the food chain, but even that could be a fragile thing.
As the day rolled on, Merecia decided to go on a bit of a stroll of her own. Knowing that she still had plenty of time till her dear human decided to take a nap. And as she trotted through the Navaho deserts, she thought she noticed a thin smoke rise from the horizon. Puzzled lightly, she decided to check what there was to see there. And as she grew closer and closer, she noticed a tent. But not any tent, a tipi. She was mildly shocked, native americans.
She trotted closer, but gave the horse infront of her an accepting nod, before she with caution stepped in. She didn't knew what to expect, but after wrinkling her nose lightly at the smell of the wood that burnt. She walked in and investigated everything out of curiosity, and to keep her knowledge updated.
Merecia didn't seem to happy with the tipi being empty, but she thought she sensed another human being near. Somewhere. Not knowing what to do she kept on walking around the empty tipi when she turned her head around and spotted a flowing tail, speckled with little stars as Merecia liked to think off it. The stars representing each good thing you've done.
''Excuse me, you're a fellow dreamcatcher correct?''
She spoke in her low and calming voice, but it had a hint of curiosity written in it
''As a matter of fact I am, who's asking?''
She couldn't help but smile lightly as the fellow dreamcatcher emerged from the shadow the small bonfire tossed. She started explaining who she was, and why she was in this tipi, when she noticed the tribal markings the Dreamcatcher held. And curiosity overwhelmed her;
''Those are some pretty facinating markings you have painted on your body. Would you mind explaining to me what they stand for?''

And as soon as the other Dreamcatcher smiled lightly back and started explaining, everything went into a blur for Merecia. She got to learn about a new culture that she was facinated by, and the Dreamcatcher who's name had been Katja, offered to do some spiritual ritual with her, to find out what kind of markings Merecia should wear.
And as she was heading back home with the setting sun behind her, she couldn't help but sigh with content;

'The bridle, to show the loyalty to my human, the marking on my upper neck showed that even with our harsh way of living, where cruelty and greed ruled, there would be four levels before you could live a better life, in a next life.
The two arrowheads on my frontlegs, to show my speed, not only when it came to running, but when it came to quick conclusions and way of thinking. And the marking on my rump, showing that I was a protecter, and guider. But the guidance and protection could go up and down, but in a way they where chained together. So no matter how hard someone may fall, they will always be lifted back up again. And the two extra arrowheads, to show that the downfall might be experienced as so much more worse and more difficult to cope with, then the uplifts. That it's easy to forget/overlook when you're actually happy or not.
And everything was painted in a blueish hue, because blue was the colour of confidence and wisdom.

She's all yours fantasy girl! I could really tell you put a lot of effort in your form and I love your art :3 I'm sure you will give her a good home :)
Last edited by вσяη ★ ғяεε on Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage

¢υяяєит σвѕєѕѕισиѕ: кσ∂αℓιиє | вαѕтιℓℓє | тнє нσѕт
вσяη ★ ғяεε

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Dreamcatcher #28

Postby spacegay » Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:13 am

Username:goldensofy
Name:Wind Dancer
Extras:She's stubborn, to the point where she will say she's right even if she knows otherwise.
Once you gain her trust, she is cheerful,happy, loyal and trustworthy.
If she trusts you she will protect you however she can. She's very eager to protect her new owner's nightmare and is looking forward to watching them have happy dreams.

The mark on her neck is for courage. The mark on her front left is for loyalty. And the rune on her hind stands for Love
spacepans.tumblr.com
spacegay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fantasy girl » Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:53 am

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Username:
fantasy girl
Name: Merecia { Mer-e-cya }
Her age is a mystery to many, as Merecia has always kept it a secret. As a foal she always kept to her closest relatives, and rarely came out to play with the other foals. She didn't have many friends, and therefore bonded tightly with her mom.
~There's more to see, than can ever be seen
More to do, than can ever be done
~

Personality:
Merecia is a wise, and understanding mare that dosen't underestimate anything. She is always on the guard and the look out for something that could harm her human in any way. She may come across as distant towards others, but she gives of an aura of a calm and majestic creature that wouldn't hurt a fly. And she is the most loyal towards her loved ones. No one has seen her ever seem crossed, annoyed, perhaps, but you need a very keen eye on spotting when her mood rolls towards something darker. And she often leaves the group she was with, to be for herself. But she always manages to keep herself relaxed, almost like an elder, that's what most Dreamcatchers see her as. Because of how her behaviour, appearance and the fact that no one knows anything about her. Only the kindest soul is who Marecia might open up to, but not even that is set in stone.
Themesong;
The Circle of Life

~ But the sun rolling high, through the sapphire sky
Keeps great and small on the endless round
~

~ It's the circle of life, and it rules us all
Through despair and hope, through faith and love
Till we find our place
~

Backstory:
The Tribe Marks

One day, when Merecia was out on an exploration, following her human, guiding her human with the dreams she dreamt. And the knowledge it gave her, she couldn't help but sigh and smile lightly at her. She was still young, and as all young humans she had to find her place in this world. Her place in this harsh reality, but she had been blessed with the fact that she was on top of the food chain, but even that could be a fragile thing.
As the day rolled on, Merecia decided to go on a bit of a stroll of her own. Knowing that she still had plenty of time till her dear human decided to take a nap. And as she trotted through the Navaho deserts, she thought she noticed a thin smoke rise from the horizon. Puzzled lightly, she decided to check what there was to see there. And as she grew closer and closer, she noticed a tent. But not any tent, a tipi. She was mildly shocked, native americans.
She trotted closer, but gave the horse infront of her an accepting nod, before she with caution stepped in. She didn't knew what to expect, but after wrinkling her nose lightly at the smell of the wood that burnt. She walked in and investigated everything out of curiosity, and to keep her knowledge updated.
Merecia didn't seem to happy with the tipi being empty, but she thought she sensed another human being near. Somewhere. Not knowing what to do she kept on walking around the empty tipi when she turned her head around and spotted a flowing tail, speckled with little stars as Merecia liked to think off it. The stars representing each good thing you've done.
''Excuse me, you're a fellow dreamcatcher correct?''
She spoke in her low and calming voice, but it had a hint of curiosity written in it
''As a matter of fact I am, who's asking?''
She couldn't help but smile lightly as the fellow dreamcatcher emerged from the shadow the small bonfire tossed. She started explaining who she was, and why she was in this tipi, when she noticed the tribal markings the Dreamcatcher held. And curiosity overwhelmed her;
''Those are some pretty facinating markings you have painted on your body. Would you mind explaining to me what they stand for?''

And as soon as the other Dreamcatcher smiled lightly back and started explaining, everything went into a blur for Merecia. She got to learn about a new culture that she was facinated by, and the Dreamcatcher who's name had been Katja, offered to do some spiritual ritual with her, to find out what kind of markings Merecia should wear.
And as she was heading back home with the setting sun behind her, she couldn't help but sigh with content;

'The bridle, to show the loyalty to my human, the marking on my upper neck showed that even with our harsh way of living, where cruelty and greed ruled, there would be four levels before you could live a better life, in a next life.
The two arrowheads on my frontlegs, to show my speed, not only when it came to running, but when it came to quick conclusions and way of thinking. And the marking on my rump, showing that I was a protecter, and guider. But the guidance and protection could go up and down, but in a way they where chained together. So no matter how hard someone may fall, they will always be lifted back up again. And the two extra arrowheads, to show that the downfall might be experienced as so much more worse and more difficult to cope with, then the uplifts. That it's easy to forget/overlook when you're actually happy or not.
And everything was painted in a blueish hue, because blue was the colour of confidence and wisdom.
Last edited by fantasy girl on Sat Sep 21, 2013 6:48 am, edited 3 times in total.
A dear friend | The Soap | Wifey | Twin sister | Precious Gosling
➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳
WMEs | CKs | W.O.I |Short story gallery | My 200 WME Challenge | My dA | The Equid Gifting Game

Misc. wrote:Song; Houses - Beginnings
Thinking; hhhhhhhh I'll start my full lease on a horse 15th of September, so excited

➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳

fantasy girl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ethernautics » Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:58 am

“Underneath your blackest emotions,
far above your brightest wishes,
stands a world for you to hold”
― Samael

u s e r n a m e ;

~Froggi

n a m e ;

Starbreeze

g e n d e r ;

Starbreeze's real gender is hidden among the galaxies. But according to human standards,
she is female.

p e r s o n a l i t y ;

Starbreeze is quite shy, up to the point of sometimes avoiding people. She prefers to stay by herself or with her best friends, and only then she comfortable. Starbreeze is quite nostalgic sometimes, staring into the stars or daydreaming. She is a hard worker, though, even if she seems to be in a world of her own. Her talents are painting, sketching, and singing, but she rarely sings because she doesn't like to draw attention to herself. But when she does - the world seems to stops to listen to her sweet melody softly floating in the air. She's extremely caring and doesn't know how to react when someone compliments her. She's also quite stubborn and has a valiant heart when you truly get to know her. Starbreeze is very trustworthy and the dreams she brings are often sweet with a sense of bitterness - because secretly she's missing someone.

m a r k i n g s ;

She often gives dreams to the ones who need them most, the ones that are on the point of crumbling. Her markings give her inspiration and strength to so this. The one on her neck represents hope, a light at the end of an seemingly endless tunnel. The marking on her leg means to love with everything you have, and the symbol on her hind leg is for freedom from your past and to start anew in every morning.

a poem in her point of view.

sometimes i stare up
taking in the endless skies with one cold breath
and then i think
when will my soul return
traveling on the well worn path
my beaten hooves
starlit in the night,
carry me on
carry me on all the while
while my spirit dances free upon the galaxies
remembering the wonder
my shining tearful eyes
tenderly crafting the happiness filled dream
how peaceful she looked
lying in her bed
with the bittersweet hopes nearly ahead
i smile sadly
goodnight, my child
sweet dreams
tonight

Derp.... sorry it's so long...
this is my first attempt at posting on the forums... so... ^^"
ethernautics

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lesbian » Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:13 am

Reserve!<3
lesbian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ethernautics » Mon Sep 16, 2013 5:27 pm

I'm sorry...
what does reserve mean? ^^"
-flail-
ethernautics

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fantasy girl » Tue Sep 17, 2013 2:15 am

Is it possible to get a shading less reference aswell? ^^''
A dear friend | The Soap | Wifey | Twin sister | Precious Gosling
➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳
WMEs | CKs | W.O.I |Short story gallery | My 200 WME Challenge | My dA | The Equid Gifting Game

Misc. wrote:Song; Houses - Beginnings
Thinking; hhhhhhhh I'll start my full lease on a horse 15th of September, so excited

➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳

fantasy girl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby вσяη ★ ғяεε » Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:21 am

fantasy girl wrote: