Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Shugorei - Closed for a while by Mihochi

Based on Click to view
Artist Mihochi [gallery]
Time spent 36 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
110 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Shugorei - Closed for a while

Postby Mihochi » Sat May 11, 2013 5:58 am

Shugorei

Archive|Shugorei Haunted House

Shugorei are the spirit guardians and guides of the humans that inhabit this world. They resemble felines as they are the closest to the spirit lands. The Egyptians were the last people to open their hearts to the spirit world, Anubis being the most famous spirit guardian, of course the humans misinterpreted him as the Egyptians god of the dead. The guardians protect those they are bonded with as they cross into the after life and guide gently as their human grows. When a human passes away their guardians follow them and keep them safe for eternity.

The size of a Shugorei is dependent completely on their owner, the guardian is the size it needs to be, so it can provide the best help and guidance it can. There are however varying kinds of Shugorei, for every good and every bad in a human you can find a Shugorei, for those that are over all good they will accept their darkness and so their dark guardian shall fend off their weakness. Of course the pure Shugorei can be corrupted with those with tainted hearts but their purity is so strong this only happens in the very rarest of cases.

They do have genders, the males have long and thin, elegant tails while the females are long and luxurious marking them apart. They are able to breed but if a chaotic and a pure Shugorei breed there is more chance of a pure Shugorei being bred, if you are drawn to one that has shown itself, you should put all your heart into trying to win its care. They are the purist of human emotions so are often the extremes in nature.

These beautiful lines were made by Andiliion.

Rules

~ Dont steal or claim as your own
~ You may own as many Shugorei as you like but you may only apply for one at a time
~ If you use off-site please credit both Andiliion and myself
~ Do not try to resell these for profit. If you no longer want your Shugorei let me know so it can be put back up for adoption
~ You may not draw this species unless you are drawing your own or commissioning another to do it for you. If you wish to make fan art you are welcome to but only make it available to those who own a Shugorei please. You may make art or request art for your application but please note you will not be allowed to use the art if you do not win
~ Do not use a Shugorei that you haven't won in any way. It is art theft. If you do you will be reported
~ Do not change anything about the species or the design that belongs to you if you draw your Shugorei (or when commissioning someone else to draw it for you)

Artist Rules

~ Do not do line edits
~ Do not add any item or accessory etc unless you have gotten permission from me via PM
~ You must always choose a gender as this decides what tail they have (females have long furry tails while the males are thin)
~ Shugorei must always have at least a lamp by default, light lamps mean their affinity is pure, while dark lamps mean their affinity is chaotic
~ You must decide who the winner is no later than a day after your closing date
~ Closing dates should be no longer than two weeks after the Neko Kami has been made
~ You may not make any runner up designs

Staff

~ Artist and owner: Mihochi
~ Artist: Shiko Hayashi
~ Archivist: vampire.
~ Artist: sabotage;
~ Artist: Staz
~ Artist: Kage the shadow

'Employees' will be awarded a custom Shugorei after one active week of employment. For outstanding work and/or dedication to the Shugorei, those who work here and even those that don't, may be awarded either special Shugorei or custom slot(s).

The Pound

If a Shugorei has not been bonded within the dates set, they will go to the pound, the pound will open randomly and then people will have another chance to win them. If someone no longer wants their Shugorei, or their owner has been banned and has been removed from them, then it will be put here so that another might be able to win him/her when the pound opens.

Shugoeri #1
Shugoeri #15
Shugoeri #32
Shugorei #70

Banned and Warned

Once you receive two warnings you are banned from all of my adoptions. Once you are banned from one you are banned from them all.

ღhyena~~ - banned for being rude
KissingMare2 - banned for being rude
Luzifer - art theft
.~.AdeleKitty.~. - art thief
1 Warning - ☁Rαιиу-Cℓσυ∂☁ for not sending payment
1 Warning - NightGaze for not sending payment

Guest Artists

Each month between the 18th and the 24th of each month guest artist applications can be submitted. Just post the form below on the thread. If you are picked you will be allowed to make two designs available for adoption with a time limit (until the end of the month). You may only become a guest artist twice a year.

Code: Select all
I want to be a guest artist!
Username:
Why you want to be a guest artist:
Why you think I should pick you:
If you were me, would you pick yourself?:

The last question has no real significance to the form I just want to see what you guys have to say.

If you are chosen to be a guest artist you must know all of the rules and you must know exactly what to do when it comes to adopting your designs out. Please only apply if you know how to lock alpha, use layers, and have examples in your CS gallery of your colouring skills.

Last edited by Mihochi on Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:22 pm, edited 69 times in total.
Mihochi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Shugorei - No posting please

Postby Mihochi » Sat May 11, 2013 6:11 am

Adoption

The form to adopt each Shugorei will be on their page. You must fill out the form that is on the page and be sure to read everything that you need to do. Those currently up for adoption will be displayed here.

None

Breeding

Breeding is only available for four days a month. Breeding is not free and costs either four wishlist uncommons or one wishlist rare. You must own both parent Shugorei unless permission has been given by the other owner (must post on the thread their agreement). If there are two different people that want to breed their Shugorei together two offspring will be produced, one for each owner, if two people want the same offspring then a random number generator will be used to decide who gets it. Please fill out the form below to request a breeding:

Name:
Artist:
Offspring name:
Offspring Gender:
Male parent Shugorei:
Female parent Shugorei:
Payment (link to trade):

Please link to the parents pages so it's easier for me to find.

Breeding Slots
- Closed

~ Slot One: Closed
~ Slot Two: Closed
~ Slot Three: Closed
~ Slot Four: Closed

Customs

Customs are not free; they will cost either four wishlist uncommons or one wishlist rare. Store pets are also acceptable of any species and from any year. Customs will be open four days in each month. You may only order one custom per the slots opening, your name can only appear once in the slots, once your custom has been completed and there is a new set of slots up you may once again order. I will not take customs where the ref is just colours you want, you need to either have a picture reference, an already existing character or some sort of theme to go by. I will not create anything that goes against CS rules or copyright nor will I be a part in art theft. Please link your trade in your form so mods can see the payment you are offering. To order a custom you must use this form:

Name:
Artist:
Custom Name:
Accessories:
Alignment:
Payment:

I will not start the custom until payment has been received and not as a suggestion. Accessories may only include the following items: Collar, draping flowers, flowers, dark lamp, light lamp or beads and tassels. You can't have both a dark and a light lamp. If you do not fill out your form correctly and/or do not send payment you will receive one warning and you will not be allowed to attempt to order a custom for the whole time the slots are open. You may only try again when the slots re-open next month.

Custom Slots

- Closed

~ Slot One: Closed
~ Slot Two: Closed
~ Slot Three: Closed
~ Slot Four: Closed

Last edited by Mihochi on Sun Nov 17, 2013 2:55 am, edited 139 times in total.
Mihochi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Shugorei - No posting please

Postby Mihochi » Sat May 11, 2013 6:47 am

Everything Else and More

If you would like to advertise for us then check out the section below. The Archive will be on this thread until I can find an Archivist. If you would like to be an affiliate please PM me, include the name of the adoptions and a stamp, or some other form of advertising.

Affiliates

Image - made by the amazing Andiliion

Image - cute adoptions by Chomp

Image - by Neko-the-Gunslinger

~Shop~ Looking for gorgeous art work of your favourite human character that's oh so hard to find? Then visit this wonderful art shop made by the lovely Neko-the-Gunslinger and you wont be disappointed!

Image - Cute adopts by Sokyo

Image - Cute adopts by ZombieLuv<3

Advertising

If you would like to advertise us please use these:

Image - stamp made by the lovely Chomp

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?t=1791831][img]http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc512/Sunlantern/Stamp_template4_zps226ec03a.png[/img][/url]

Archive

The Archive is looked after here: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1795420 by vampire.. If you have any change of details such as your username then it is your responsibility to let vampire. know.
Last edited by Mihochi on Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:46 am, edited 12 times in total.
Mihochi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Shugorei - Open

Postby Mihochi » Sat May 11, 2013 6:50 am

Now open for posting etc ^_^
Mihochi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burn. » Sat May 11, 2013 7:10 am

super excited!!
Burn.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Clara Erassari » Sat May 11, 2013 7:46 am

I totally want to be an artist/mod. .3."
ImageXXImage
Important Links
━━ ...☽⋆☾... ━━
Plumerians
Ask | DA | FR
My Kias | My Plumes
My Kintaurs

━━ ...☽⋆☾... ━━

Important People
━━ ...☽⋆☾... ━━
Polaris | Kat | Pure
Bloodscythe | Fennec

━━ ...☽⋆☾... ━━
ImageXImageXImage
━━ ...☽⋆☾... ━━
........................................................................................
I'm pretty much completely inactive on here now, although I am
happy to help wherever I am needed. ;w;"
With that being said, feel free to message me for any reason, and
I'll answer when I can.
I am a mod for Plumes, so I can answer any questions regarding
them as well.

........................................................................................
━ everywнere we looĸ, coмpleх мagιc oғ naтυre вlazeѕ вeғore oυr eyeѕ. ━
ImageXXImageXXImage
━ ѕoмe dayѕ are ѕpecιal. ѕoмe dayѕ are ѕo, ѕo вleѕѕed... ━
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX━ ѕoмe dayѕ, noвody dιeѕ aт all. ━
Clara Erassari

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mihochi » Sat May 11, 2013 7:47 am

You certainly can be a mod :3 I may just be making this an adoption by me and random Andi designs so I don't know about other artists yet :3
Mihochi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sheori » Sat May 11, 2013 7:49 am

I would love to be a mod for these cuties <333
ImageImage
(MAKE ART)
░░░░░░░
━━━━━━━━━
(NOT WAR!)
━━━━━━━━━
My JBDs . My Kias
My TH . My DA
signature coding

░░░░░░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
✦✧
░░
┌────────────┐
There is too much
hate in this world.
Let's do our best,
to make it a better
place for everyone.
And the first step,
starts with ourselves.

└────────────┘
░░
✧✦
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
(FREEDOM)

ImageImage

(HOPE!!)
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
✦✧
░░
Sheori

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mihochi » Sat May 11, 2013 7:51 am

Oki ^_^
Mihochi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Neko-the-Gunslinger » Sat May 11, 2013 7:52 am

AAAMG I LOVE THEM! <3 QwQ
I'll create a masterpiece of my siggy later~ For now enjoy my Sinny. (Gifted by my dear friend Bebop <3 )

Neko-the-Gunslinger

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me